[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn it, why is every other thread STILL a star wars thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: o-HATEFUL-EIGHT-TRAILER-facebook.jpg (415 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-HATEFUL-EIGHT-TRAILER-facebook.jpg
415 KB, 2000x1000
God damn it, why is every other thread STILL a star wars thread but no goddamn threads about the best movie of the year??? What does /tv/ think? I mean jesus, even if yoi think it's bad, you've got to think it's better than TFA.
>>
Too Long: The Flick
>>
sorry bub, there has been at least 1 thread a day, usually a long one

also there are always big black dingus threads that pop up

i thought it was good but wanted a bit more than just a jail break plot, i kind of wanted everyone to have some secret against another person, sort of like Clue or something

best actor definitely Goggins though, hoo boy
>>
He claims it's his 8th film.

1. Reservoir Dogs
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Jackie Brown
4. Kill Bill: Volume 1
5. Kill Bill: Volume 2
6. Death Proof
7. Inglourious Basterds
8. Django Unchained
9. The Hateful Eight

?
>>
>>64567352
Probably trolling, but kill bill was filmed as one movie
>>
>>64567099
this movie was good but it lost its clue theme too quickly then spend time explaining stuff that was already explained.
>>
>>64567352
He disowned Death Proof because it's shit
>>
Paid to see TFA three times; didn't even bother watching a pirated H8ful 8.

>stay mad fagg8s
>>
>>64567390
Yeah, my only complaint would also be everyone suddenly killing each other in the middle of the mystery.
>>
>>64567099

Literally...

REDDIT: THE MOVIE
>>
>>64567826
This movie taught me a few things

The confederates were largely shit (they really did kill union prisoners all the time) but I was pretty invigorated by the young confederate's "You was our brothers" bit.

It doesn't matter how bad you make a black character MUH SLAVERY will absolve him and no one will comment on how he was actually kind of a shitty dude.

People are fucked and revel in torture so long as they think it's justified. The amount of people laughing during the scene where Samuel L Jackson is walking the white dude through the snow made me wonder.

I'm glad they hung the bitch at the end though. Didn't think he'd have the stones to do it.
>>
>>64567099
Miles better than The Fart Awakens but not better than Sicario.
Much better than Death Proof, Inglorious Kikes and Nigger Unchained though.
>>
>>64567099
BIG
BLACK
DINGER

Six Horses something was cute
>>
>>64567352
Kill Bill is one movie, bob weinstein forced him to split it into two movies because he can make more money that way.
>>
>>64567263
>best actor definitely Goggins though, hoo boy
I fucking loved him, from start to end.
Specially on the end.
>>
>>64567419
aha
ok
ok
>>
>>64569320
____RIP qt 3.14____
>>
>>64570852
much qt in the movie desu senpai
>>
What was your favorite quote from the movie?
Mine was
>you fucking nigger
>>
File: mad mario.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
mad mario.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>64567686
The mystery ended as soon as it started. That really pissed me off because it had potential: we spend time developping the characters backstories and when it was time for the game to begins ,tarantino let his boner for niggers and gore take over.
>>
One thing that bugged me, how did the english dude get the documents about him being the hangman?
>>
>>64571301
When I elbow you real hard in the face, that means: shut up.
>>64571477
yeah i just guessed it faked them like warren
>>
>>64568900
>The amount of people laughing during the scene where Samuel L Jackson is walking the white dude through the snow made me wonder.

I laughed during that scene and I'm /pol/ as fuck. It was the BIG BLACK DINGUS that caught me, even though I knew it was coming it was just hilarious how he said it.
>>
>>64571477
That and why didn't they just shoot the fuck out of them when they entered.
>>
>>64571585
I laughed too, though there weren't many people laughing.

I also laughed when they blew the head of the guy on the trapdoor, and people kept looking at me thinking I was weird.
>>
>>64568900
You only really gotta hang mean bastards
>>
Anyone know what's added in 70mm edition?
>>
>>64569320
There was a grill at my uni who looked exactly like her she had a rockin bod as well
>>
>>64571692
You only really gotta hang mean bastards but mean bastards you gotta hang.
>>
>>64567099
WARM
>>
>>64571711
I just saw 70mm. What happened immediately after BBD shot muh sun
>>
>>64571808
Definitely worth a watch after regular edition?
>>
>>64567099
>best movie of the year

It was good, OP, but lets not be dramatic now.
>>
>>64571651

Channing Tatum explained this. He said what's his face had his sister and would kill her if anything went down. Hence the deception, he wanted them to get his sister safe before killing folks.

Not saying it's a good explanation, but there you go.
>>
>>64571844
I haven't seen regular edition I was trying to figure out what was different.
>>
>>64567352
Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 counted as one. Death Proof was a mistake though. Couldn't bare finishing it.
>>
File: squidward2.jpg (28 KB, 417x314) Image search: [Google]
squidward2.jpg
28 KB, 417x314
wow, no baseless qt haters in this thread in 30+ posts, I am fucking mystified.
>>
>>64567099

This movie was not that good, you guys. Long winded and kind of boring. It had all the trademarks of a Tarantino film, being cool and edgy and full of well acted and interesting characters.

But mostly it felt to me like another round of Tarantino shouting "look at how quirky and cool my movies are!"
>>
>>64572294
So do you also think that fun is just another buzzword?
I'll admit that the movie was a 7/10 at best, but I had tons of fun watching it, specially when they hanged the bitch.
>>
The leaked script was better than the final version
>>
>>64572294

what kind of criticism is long winded? I was on the edge of my seat for most of the movie, every character was angry as fuck and had a gun. there's a perfect blend of dialogue, humor, and violence to keep the run time from being a deterrent, like most of tarantino's films.
>>
>>64572391
Where can I find it?
>>
>>64567352
Because Kill Bill is one fucking movie
>>
>>64572333

It was definitely fun to watch.

>>64572450

If people chatting about bullshit in a carriage keeps you on the edge of your seat, good for you. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen and it didn't until halfway through the movie.
>>
>>64567099
I completely wasn't expecting Hateful Eight to be my MOTY but it's undeniable desu. I also loved Spotlight and Sicario quite a bit, but I didn't feel like Hateful Eight had any boring or weak moments. Nice, quaint mystery film and that score was almost jizz-inducing.
>>
>>64572566

People with different endgames, that all really don't want to be with one another, talking about civil war era without any politically correct censoring, with the threat of possible violence or deceit which comes and goes as the conversation becomes more heated.
>>
>>64571711
Overture and intermission
>>
The movie had a soul aside from Quentin Taratino ruining the immersion by narrating the God damn movie with his mid pitch helium swallowing voice
>>
>>64572828

I hated that bit. That and his usual reliance on telling the story out of order. It's getting old, Quentin my man.
>>
They should have changed the general's son to being a daughter. Imagine how people would react to that forced blowjob scene if it wasn't man on man.
>>
>>64573157

Good point. I hadn't thought of this. People would have lost their shit if it had been a woman forced to suck that big black dingus at gunpoint.
>>
>>64567099
Haven't seen it yet. Ex Machina is still my favorite of the year so far.
>>
>>64573203

Hollywood jewish overlords wouldn't have allowed it, goes against the narrative to destroy western civilization
>>
>>64573203
Would they have though? It's Quentin Tarantino. I think people know what they're getting into. He could do just about anything at this point and nobody would complain.
>>
>>64567099
>best movie of the year

But that's not Magic Mike XXL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yLoag0O-g
>>
>>64573319
Something interesting to point out:

In Pulp Fiction, Tarantino made sure Mia and Marsellus Wallace never appeared in the same scene together because he didn't think audiences were ready for a black man and white woman to be on the screen together
>>
>>64573297
hey, a fellow /pol/lock out stretching his legs on /tv/. sup.

>>64573319
Have you paid any attention at all to the trivial shit the feminists and trans otherkin are willing to get mad about these days? A forced BJ would rustle them for sure.
>>
File: naturalbornkillers1.jpg (22 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
naturalbornkillers1.jpg
22 KB, 500x250
>>64567352

what abt 4 rooms, true romance and natural born killers?
>>
>>64573427
He said people though.
>>
>>64573474
8th film he directed
>>
SPOILER ALERT

there's more than eight
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.