[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emma Stone in talks to star as Cruella de Vil in Disney origin movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/06/emma-stone-cruella-de-vil
>>
nope, still can't care.
>>
>>64566346
she looks the part
>>
She used to be a nice girl... until a mean white man in a dogsuit (fill it in).
>>
File: 1433597677269.gif (45 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1433597677269.gif
45 KB, 501x585
>>64566346
>origin movie

so will this be part of Disney's Disney Expanded Universe?
>>
Really, a Cruella de Vil origin movie? Why do I still get surprised by this shit...
>>
>>64566415
Apparently you still some hope living somewhere in your heart.

Don't worry... it will eventually starve to death.
>>
File: Aladdin_-_Jafar.jpg (28 KB, 851x470) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin_-_Jafar.jpg
28 KB, 851x470
>>64566415
When do we get a Jafar origin movie?

"Long before Aladdin. There lived a young man named Jafar in a village near Agrabah. Who had nothing but kindness and joy in his heart... Until the white Europeans conquered his land."
>>
>>64566745
They confirm they're going make a Genie origin movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
This and her part as a fucking Asian-Amercian in Aloha? She's nice, but no.

She'd be better off playing Mandy, jesus christ.
>>
>>64566994
Mandy hates you
>>
>>64566346
I mean ok, but why do we need a origin movie about it? Like, who was sayin "ya know i think we need to know more about this character"
>>
>>64567106
Mandy hates you too.
>>
>>64566970
VIOLATION
>>
>>64566404
>Star Wars movies every year
>2 Marvel movies per year
>Probably a new Disney cinematic universe movie every year
>The eventual crossovers between all 3 that will occur every 5 years or so

JUST
>>
>>64566346
>Wicked was popular
>Maleficent was popular
>let's try it again!
This might be good but the thing is that Wicked and Maleficent were popular because they were doing something kinda new and different (less true in Maleficent's case).
>>
>Let's humanize the bitch that want to skin puppies to make attire
I don't see how it can go wrong. I'm sure Cruella is actually a great human being and her obsession is understandable.
>>
File: muhshekels.jpg (116 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
muhshekels.jpg
116 KB, 680x497
>>64567502
they were thinking to themselves:
"Hey how can we drain more shekels from the stupid audiences? I know!
How about a Cruella De Vil origin story that would be perfect"
>>
>>64566346
my body is ready
>>
>not Christina Hendricks
>>
God, they need to stop doing this shit.
>>
>>64566346

Popular culture is fucked.
>>
Hopefully there's a scene where she's walking barefoot and steps into some dog shit and that's where her hatred for dogs comes from.
>>
>>64568652
>let's humanize that bitch who wanted to kill a girl for shoes
Wicked.

>let's humanize that bitch who cursed a baby
Maleficent.

To be fair, the story to Cruella is going to be what, "I was poor and never had clothes and also when I was a kid there was a mean dog that attacked me" or something like that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.