[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you watching/listening to the greatest show ever broadcast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 00016[1].png (568 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
00016[1].png
568 KB, 854x480
are you watching/listening to the greatest show ever broadcast?
>>
>>64539894
Yeah nigga
>>
>>64539894
Gavin is the most based fucker.

But what the nigger fuck are you referring to OP? Got a fucking link?
>>
>>64539894
dicks
>>
File: Selection_050[1].png (369 KB, 849x434) Image search: [Google]
Selection_050[1].png
369 KB, 849x434
>its a gavin watches a wigger fight a white supremacist and lose episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oEHP3Q47r4
>>
>>64539894
honestly I haven't checked him out in a while, I can pretty much predict what his stance is on almost everything. I like him though
>>
he's a hipster who turned conservative to piss off more people. he's literally 4chan
>>
>>64540090
It's not a coincidence that Vice turned to shit when he left.
>>
>>64540043
RA the Rugged Man is the most disgusting kind of white rapper
>>
someone post pic of him stretching out his foreskin as a joke
>>
>>64540043
>hurr look at me i'm scottish tie

mcfucking kill urself
>>
File: I ordered for the table.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
I ordered for the table.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Gavin is really fucking good. I never miss an episode.

Totally worth the money.
>inb4 Cumia shill

And I'm extremely excited for East Side Dave. The Davey Mac Sports Program was better than O&A and Stern Combined. Hopefully Pepper, Sean, and Flutesy drop by often. I'm sure it'll be great even with just Dave and Roy, but Pepper is fucking hilarious, and I love it when they have the whole band playing together.

I don't even care that much if Jimmy doesn't leave Sirius and join Ant. I stuck it out through the early months when Ant hadn't figured things out yet and the show was boring. They got their shit together and really have a great thing going on.
>>
>>64539894
PROUD OF YOUR BOY
>>
>>64540669

I like you more than a friend
>>
>>64539894
>tfw goose finally updated with new episodes
anyone else get audio problems in MPC?
I have to open this show in VLC so it sounds right, MPC doubles the audio track and offsets one a little so it sounds like a constant echo
>>
>>64540304
But he's Canadian
>>
it seems like Rat is getting pushed slowly into being a man.

at first he barely talked. then he was a total wimp. then he was a snarky faggot.

now that snarkiness is become slightly more annoyed and angry. he's still mostly a faggot, but there's been a progression

eventually Rat is going to be a total asshole. and it will probably help get him laid.
>>
>>64540777
Rat is going to fuck Mercedes on air one day
>>
Jay Johnston skyping in during the holiday shows was one of the funniest things ever.

Jay is the most underrated Mr Show cast member, and it makes me happy that he's BFF with Gavin despite not actually liking him.
>>
>>64540645
and although I don't know exactly what to expect, I'm pretty sure ESDS will involve lots of singing

it's going to be great following along on reddit as the right-wing, blue collar, longtime O&A fans are totally baffled by the Dave Man repeatedly breaking into song during the show

https://youtu.be/hWmu0Zwnnxs
>>
hate this fucking hypocrite piece of shit

now he's a hipstering christianity to feel more authentic about his newfound right wingism, what next

the man's a complete degenerate

funny tho
>>
>>64540645
>this autist is back to shill esd
>>
>>64540043
>18mins
>literally we wuz kings n shit
>white cuck
>>
the guy is such a fraud
>>
Isnt that guy pretending to be retarded?
And arent his biggest fans people who dont realize he is pretending to be retarded, because they too are retarded?

Liked the pissing in public tutorial though, quality laughs.
>>
>>64539894
para ke quieres saber eso jaja saludos
>>
>>64542410
What's the point of posting that picture?
and why does it look so good?
>>
File: An abandoned pottery in France.jpg (125 KB, 880x586) Image search: [Google]
An abandoned pottery in France.jpg
125 KB, 880x586
>>64543116
Its just a random picture, I didnt mean anything in particular. I like to always have an image attached to my posts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDHlwwPogGY
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.