[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the new Star Trek movies really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17
File: reg_1024.StarTrek4.mh.032113.jpg (55 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
reg_1024.StarTrek4.mh.032113.jpg
55 KB, 560x415
Were the new Star Trek movies really that bad?
>>
>>64538790
id let her bad my dick if you know what i mean
>>
They are as bad as TFA
>>
I liked ST09.

STID was still entertaining but it's got a lot of glaring problems.

I dunno if I'd call them "that bad". They're competent at worst. And yeah, Star Trek is best when it's not an action movie, but as far as can be expected they were pretty good Trek.
>>
They had a cool cast of actors but suffered from shitty writing.

Like....imagine if Nero had actually tried to contact his planet while he was in he past. A fucking phone call was all that was needed to resolve that plot.

The second one was visually enjoyable (OP pic also related), but pretty crap with Bendmydick Cabbagepatch
>>
LISTEN ALL YALL THIS IS SABOTAGE
>>
First movie was an okay summer action movie at the expense of the previous universe's canon.

Second movie was a fucking stupid sandwich of political hot button issues, lazy homages, even lazier action scenes, fucking nothing for a space battle, 9/11, and a really odd out of place bikini scene compared to the first movie's naked girls scene.

This next movie is going to be the Star Trek: Insurrection of the new movie line. And if you thought that movie was good, you'll like anything.
>>
>>64538790
Just Into Darkness. I made me wonder if Abrams could pull off Star Wars. It was shit, just like I thought it would be.
>>
>>64538790

She could have said "dude turn around I am going to change clothers" instead of just "turn around", but no, fucking Jew Jew wanted this shot, fucking hollywood
>>
>>64538926

Abrams doesn't write or approve the scripts. If anything, his worst offense is he doesn't give a shit about the material he works with.
>>
File: Alice Eve.53.webm (209 KB, 304x402) Image search: [Google]
Alice Eve.53.webm
209 KB, 304x402
>>64538790
The '09 film was alright. Needed more Alice Eve though.
>>
Not bad, just forgettable. Luckily Star Warbos are stone cold retards.
>>
>>64538965
pushup bras are cheating.
>>
>>64538947
why are you comlaining? she'ss a hotter.
>>
Too many lazor shooting, it was borderline capeshit. Not THAT bad though.
>>
>>64538947

What's weird is that after muttering about "da whitey iz bad in muh movies", he takes a movie that has a black woman in a lead role, demotes her to basically an extra, and adds a white woman. And then has this scene.

So.. what's the deal JJ?
>>
>>64538790

The second movie was pretty forgettable other then pic related.
>>
>>64538790
The do a good job of demonstrating how retarded Trekkers are.

>much Star Trek isn't supposed to be action!!!
>Warth of Kahn doesn't count though
>>
>>64538807
I thought both of them where/are better. JJ just keeps getting worse
>>
>>64538959
It doesn't get much worse when you're the director.
>>
File: alice-eve-634.webm (3 MB, 478x646) Image search: [Google]
alice-eve-634.webm
3 MB, 478x646
>>64539002
>>
>>64538885
>A fucking phone call was all that was needed to resolve that plot.
That's what i though all movie.
>>
>>64538790
The first one was great.

"Star Trek: Into Reference" was dogshit, though.
>>
>>64539068
>JJ keeps getting worse
Fucking, this.
>>
They'd actually be pretty decent if they weren't called "Star Trek".
>>
>>64539068
The Force Awakens is actually great. Give it a year and watch it without the hype,
>>
>>64539006

It felt extremely cheap in a already cheap flick

>>64539029

I know, Uhura did nothing but say shit to Spock, and the fact that the two have a relationship is even more ridiculous. How did that happened?
>>
File: constanza.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>64539118
>The Force Awakens is actually great.
>>
>>64538959
True. JJ doesn't give a shit about Star Trek. The guy had to make a movie with the IP he was given, and he made it into Star Wars because that's what he actually cares about.

I liked 09, although it's a lazy origin story in the context of original Trek, considering it would be fucking impossible for a fresh graduate of Starfleet Academy to become a fucking Captain. Things like that aside, it's a solid movie.

Into Darkness was lazy shit. It's full of lazy references, and lazily pulls shit from Wrath of Khan because "muh best Star Trek movie," and because it's the 2nd movie in the reboot series.
>>
>>64538790

11 was ok, the first half was pretty good, the latter half was poor

12 was shit all around
>>
>>64539118
I payed for it once and was dragged to it again. It's not getting better. It worse than every film from the OT and better than the prequels.
>>
They'd be better if they didn't rely entirely on references and the actor's competence to replicate old roles.
>>
No.

People who tell you they do can never give a good reason that couldnt be easily applied to every other Trek movie.
>>
>>64539068
False, anything is better than Super 8.
>>
>>64539223
>JJ Abrams cares about Star Wars

Did we set through the same movie? Did you watch the same shit acting? It was a 3 hour exercise in fan service, bad jokes, and poor character writing.
>>
Star Trek 2009 > The Force Awakens > Jurassic World > Star Trek Into Darkness > Hobbit Trilogy
>>
>>64539362

JJ clearly likes the idea of star wars

it just so happens he has his own vision of it and it's weird, and he's also a terrible filmmaker
>>
>>64539212
but it is pretty good.
>>
>>64539362
You can talk about how shit or not shit TFA is anywhere else on this board, but I'm pretty sure he's said in an interview about Star Trek, that he grew up watching Star Wars, not Star Trek.
>>
>>64538885
What? A phone call?

No it wouldn't. He just watched everyone he knew and love die horribly. They aren't coming back. They're dead and gone forever and so are all his friends. That nice house he probably earned working as a mining vessel captain? Sucked into a fucking black hole along with whatever weird family pet he may have had from Romulus. E ain't ever getting that back.

Even if he succeeded in his plans and then went back to the future where his home planet still existed that shit wouldn't be the same as how he remembered it in his time. The new course of history would have altered that. Butterfly effect and shit.

All he had was revenge to thrive on.
>>
>>64538790
>Bad
Just intensely mediocre, but more importantly they had butt-fucking nothing to do with Star Trek beyond the names being thrown around.
>>
>>64539400

Star Trek 2009 > Star Trek Into Darkness > Other non Star-Trek shit
>>
>>64539400
It's all shit anyway, but

Star Trek 09> Hobbit Trilogy> Into Darkness> TFA> Jurassic World
>>
>>64539067
Wrath of Khan is thinking mans action. It's not flashy shit done to show off.
>>
>>64539179
their relationship had no fucking buildup, i wouldn't even know they were supposed to be in a relationship if she didn't mention it every 5 seconds
>>
>>64539446
I'd hope so, considering his age, and the years they came out.
>>
>>64538790
nah
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 528x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 528x544
>>64538790
They're good for a one-time viewing, but theyre pretty shallow shit if you're a fan of the series.
>>
>>64538790
i honestly thought both 09 and into darkness were complete shit that didn't feel like star trek at all. jj doesn't know a thing about star trek, and i think it translates better to tv than to film

i honestly loved TFA though
>>
>>64539412
JJ is actually a great filmmaker, he's just a bad writer
>>
>>64539080
muh dick has performed a ricker menaver
>>
>>64539471

His entire motive for revenge was because he thought spock betrayed him and his people, abandoning them and letting his planet be destroyed.

You have a point that he probably would never be able to rebuild his old life the way it was, but at least his entire fucking planet wasn't destroyed and he could do something to prevent it from ever happening. If he learned his planet was there and he was still hell bent on revenge, then that's just shit writing for a villain.
>>
>>64539633
>extreme camera angles
>lens flares
>never slow the pacing
>pick beloved franchises, always

I just gave you his secrets.
>>
>>64539633

he doesnt write these movies though, though he does probably toss in some ideas or dialogue changes here and there

his filmmaking consists of weird tracking shots, dutch angles, flares, and any other vapid flashy substanceless technique he can use to make them film distinguishing

he only cares about making stuff happen, he doesnt care why it happens. he should be directing music videos
>>
File: facepalm.gif (580 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
580 KB, 300x225
>>64539633
>>
>>64539633
He's neither. He's just a semi-competent editor.
>>
>>64538790
I really liked the first new one, haven't seen the second one, as I have heard it is sort of a remake of Wrath of Khan.
Not as deep as the TV series, which I grew up watching.
TNG if anyone cares, but I also liked the original series as well.
I think as a film, it does need more action though, unlike the show, which can be much more cerebral and meaningful.
A film is never going to be the same as a tv show or a book, they are totally different mediums with different standards, but of course nobody really goes into a movie theater thinking that.
>>
>>64539745
He has creative control over everything. If he doesn't like something, he can throw it out. It's not an excuse to say "well, he's just the director." He's soaking up those fat checks, and all the glory.
>>
That part in the beginning where SABOTAGE is playing is the only good part.
>>
>>64539794
I wanted to see more of that robot cop on the hover bike.
>>
>>64539794
Funny how that song is in the trailer for the third movie.
>>
>>64539806
You can be my robot cop and ride my hover bike anytime, baby. ;-)
>>
>>64539856
>kek

Wow, and we only went on one date.
>>
>>64539547

In the original was Kirk and Uhura? Right? I bet they made Spock and a Uhura a thing just to be different, but had no idea how to explain how they got together.
>>
>>64539732
>>64539745
>>64539754
>I can't discern good from bad direction
>direction consists entirely of camera placements
>getting good performances, tone, pacing, mise-en-scene, and the ability to manage a large production aren't skills a director brings to the table
>>
>>64539880
Id make you scream, "CITIZEN, PULL OVER!" if you know what I mean.
>>
>>64539885
Probably to shove more politically correct shite down our throats.
Funny that the actor who plays Spock is gay anyway.
>>
>>64539780

im not saying
>well he's just the director

his star trek films were written by his inept duo kurtzman/orci who's claim to fame is like transformers 2 and star wars was made by kasdan who hasnt written a good film in like 25 years
>>
>>64539929
I don't know, that might get me so excited, I would just go over the edge.
>wink wink
>>
>>64539988
Id James your Tiberius Kirk in my in my mouth and butthole. Not even Romulan Ale could cure the space AIDS id give you.
>>
>>64539885
Nah, steady relationships on board the Enterprise weren't really a thing.

Uhura would awkwardly flirt with Spock though.
>>
>>64539778
I would say almost all Star Trek movies have more action than the series, partially it's due to budgets, but as you said format is big thing, I mean look at Generations, it's 2 hours long movie and it feels like they took a episode plot from the TNG series and turned into movie and that is not going to work.

Then they made a proper TNG MOVIE, First Contact and it worked alot better. I personally rank it as the top three Star Trek movies along Wrath of Khan and Undiscovered Country
>>
>>64540073
Alright, I actually did chuckle for a bit there.
>>
>>64539745
You can minimize literally every filming technique that way

>Lubezki is just handheld bullshit with overexposed film

Like it or not, Star Trek is aesthetically cohesive
>>
>>64540120
Good points.
Agreed!
>>
>>64540094

Because she liked him or just because Spock would be uncomfortable and she would find it funny?
>>
>>64538790
>this time it's Kirk in the radiation room, and SPOCK is the one to yell Khan's name
JJ is a fucking genius
>>
>>64539248
>It worse than every film from the OT and better than the prequels.

Is that really so bad? That was pretty much what I was expecting and I wasn't disappointed.
>>
>>64540234
Some episodes of TOS Uhura and Spock seem to flirt alot. There is even episode which has musical bit in it and it concentrates on Uhura and Spocks performance.
>>
>>64540234
I would say the former, at least in this scene where she gets frustrated with him.

https://youtu.be/KMkpk1yahnc
>>
>>64540306
yes, that's really so bad. it's the 4th failed attempt to make a proper Star Wars film.

Disney paid $4.3 billion for Star Wars and they didn't even really have anything they wanted to do with the IP beyond sell toys. It's a huge missed opportunity and waste of a solid cast.
>>
File: Spock_and_Uhura_make_music.jpg (91 KB, 1375x949) Image search: [Google]
Spock_and_Uhura_make_music.jpg
91 KB, 1375x949
>>64540234
>>64540472
I'd argue that it's both.

>>64540318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B4lsvrzfZI
>>
They're meme movies for a meme generation of reddit Star Trek meme reddit meme meme redditor meme memers
>>
>>64540730
If you keep saying it you're going to become part of the meme yourself.
>>
>>64540783
Be careful. He appears to be stuck in a feedback loop. I'm going to reroute auxiliary power through the deflector dish, and see if that doesn't help him out.
>>
>>64539067
Wrath of Khan is a submarine movie with a Star Trek paint job. It's so much better than the other Trek movies because they lifted a winning formula from a much better genre and repurposed it for the sci-fi setting. It does have action and flashy special effects, but these serve the plot rather than just trying to shock and awe the viewer's senses. Trek has always oscillated between shitty effects due to its tv budget or too much pointless action and effects due to having shitty sci-fi scripts. Turning it into Hunt for the Space October fixed all that
>>
Why did Kirk turn around after being told not to several times?
>>
>>64540234
Spock had lots of women interested in him in the OS. the doctor's main nurse liked him so much that she started crying when his vulcan fiancee turned up in that one episode
>>
>>64541000
Because he's a maverick who plays by his own rules!
>>
>>64541000

Because Kirk wanted to take a peek and Jew Jew wanted that shoot, I am only replying because of your trips man
>>
so are kirk and alice eve gonna fug in the next movie?

i didnt see even one shot of her in the trailer
>>
File: 1431646029350.jpg (197 KB, 920x799) Image search: [Google]
1431646029350.jpg
197 KB, 920x799
>>
>>64541125
based mormons
>>
>>64538790
The first one was good. Actually good - a love-letter to the franchise, with just the right balance between fan-service and freshness. Probably the fourth-best Star Trek movie, and better than any of the TNG ones.
The second was absolute crap, an audition-tape for Star Wars that was as soulless as it was boring.
>>
>>64538790
They were OK generic lifeness scifi movies, with some call backs to older works hoping to excite you with nostalgia. Worth a download, but not anything I would be interested in rewatching.
>>
>>64538790
From the looks of the trailer from the newest each one gets worse and has less understanding of hat made the originals or Star Trek in general likable. The first I really didn't think was that bad, I excused a lot of stuff away because of what I thought they were trying to do with the universe. Darkness was up and down garbage, this latest trailer made me wish I was watching Into Darkness.
>>
>>64538878
this is the only valid opinion
>>
File: 1429725017846.gif (3 MB, 423x231) Image search: [Google]
1429725017846.gif
3 MB, 423x231
>>64540637
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B4lsvrzfZI [Embed]

Can we take a moment to acknowledge Uhura was just bent over a table in that uniform FACING PEOPLE.
>>
I actually preferred the second one more than 2009.

I didn't like any of them though.
>>
09 was a good Action Movie : Space film, but not a good Star Trek. I dont think they got a single thing regarding the spirit.
Nimoy turned down Generations to stare in this one, he must have ask for bank
>>
>>64541548
>09 was a good Action Movie : Space film
Why do people say that? Action scenes were overdone and the plot made no sense and was basically a bunch of extremely unlikely coincidences happening and then the villain's motive was completely fucking stupid.

The effects were okay, I guess.
>>
>>64539118
The Force Awakens is super fun between Star Wars, laughing at dumb shit, and getting shitposting material. But it's way too stupid to be considered a 'great' movie.
>>
>>64539714
Well its hinted that the empire in the alternate universe didnt care about himand vice versa.
He himself declared he didnt represent them
>>
yes, the writers are literally cancer with human form, look them up on imdb
>>
>>64541168
It had certain hamfisted plot developments like muh captain destiny, but the daring of making it an alternate timeline was bold and very trek.
>>
>>64542102
Even worse that Kurtzman is producing the new TV series.
>>
>>64538790
It's a pastiche, almost a parody of the original series but it works because the actors are superb in their roles - especially Pine and Pegg.

The villains are terrible and the overall plot absurdly nonsensical. It is what it is: a vapid summer blockbuster.

I enjoyed them for what they were, but are they Star Trek? No, not at all. I'm genuinely terrified the new show will try and follow the movie and throw out the established universe.
>>
>>64538790
Good films but not Star Trek.

Then again, the Star Trek films stopped being Star Trek with Generations, when they decided Patrick Stewart would make a good action hero.

Reason they don't make real Star Trek any more is because general audiences are bored by real Star Trek because real Star Trek is boring.
>>
>>64541755
>Why do people say that? Action scenes were overdone and the plot made no sense and was basically a bunch of extremely unlikely coincidences happening
The story in an action movie is just a way to set the action in motion. Of course it can have one, but it's not necessary. Terminator had a great story, Predator didn't and it didn't need one.
>>
>>64541350
>tfw no matter how many times you watch this you'll never be able to see it from behind
>>
File: 1401246628084.png (789 KB, 550x835) Image search: [Google]
1401246628084.png
789 KB, 550x835
>>64542494
One thing I will give the new movies credit for is that they pretty much straight up told the viewer that they aren't erasing the established canon. They are creating their own new alternate timeline, and that's not even remotely a foreign concept for Star Trek. This leaves them with the option of returning to the old established universe, however unlikely that may be.

It also lets everyone from the writers to the fans say "fuck you, everything is still canon", despite what a few shitposters would try and have you believe.
>>
>>64542656
We'll see when the new show airs. Star Trek is relatively niche, so they'll need that core audience to keep the raitings, but network executives are on par with parakeets and some dogs for intelligence.
>>
>>64542552
man i fucking love predator, why can't they make actions movies anymore?
>>
>>64542881
are network executives really as dumb as everyone says? How do they get their jobs being so incompetent?

i feel like they just take the blame for anything bad but if a show ever does good they don't get any credit
>>
>>64539510
I can agree to this.
>>
>>64542881
Oh, even with what I just said, I do expect them to use the new universe. I just like the fact that they are able to keep the old universe canon even with a reboot. I mean, I know that shit really doesn't make any difference, and changes nothing, but it's still nice.
>>
>>64542938
Cronyism mostly.
>>
>>64542552
Terminator had a great story? Really? And I don't think Predator had a bad story. It had minimal story, but it wasn't full of coincidences and didn't feature a villain who time-travelled in the past and decides to avenge the death of his planet which isn't even dead yet instead of, like, trying to save it perhaps?
>>
>>64542534
>real star trek is boring
No, just unfashionable.The ST universe is an idealised utopian exploring society, it is totally the opposite of society now which is polarised and insular
Look at all the shows come out today. They are all gritty realism, anti hero noir style shows. Even capeshit if you compare todays capeshit with capeshit of 90s 2000
>>
>>64542552
Predator had some sort of story. It's just not overly complicated or determines what shit has to happen at what time. It's just: people are on a mission in the jungle to investigate and then they encounter the predator, get killed and in the end Arnie kills the predator. Today, you'd have a convoluted story about government agents or corporations wanting to catch the predator, the freed hostage would have a romantic subplot. The predator gets caught in the middle, then there's a secret Wayland Yutani base in the jungle and the jungle rebels were secretly another good guy faction that wanted to uncover it and suddenly the predator was a genetically modified supersoldier clone of Arnie all along...
>>
Star Trek 2009 is a shallow but fun movie with some great effects like that battle at the start where the star ship gets shredded by the Romulan ship and when they suddenly come out of hyperspace into that battle wreckage.

Star Trek Into Darkness was insultingly bad and it's a shame as well because people had high hopes after 09. What the fuck were they thinking?

Next film could be hit or miss, terrible trailer, but it's written by Simon Pegg and he has actually said the Trailer was terrible piece of shit and the film is actually written to be closer to a real ToS episode.

I'm not going to base judgement after one trailer, but fuck that trailer was bad.
>>
>>64542534
Star Trek was never made for blockbuster cinema. The first film was a high budget attempt at high concept scifi marred by a rehashed script. The TOS movies were entertaining comfy 80s films with intermediate budget that managed to be profitable because they weren't so expensive and could cater to there audience plus some more people. Generations was completely ruined by the premise that required Kirk and Picard to team up in a fist fight. And like all TNG movies it was basically a second rate 90s action movie. They never got the budget or marketing a real action blockbuster would get, yet were written like them although they didn't have the characters or actors for this. Results were awkward action moments for the casts, skimping on special fx and comic book villains.

JJ-Trek was the first time since TMP that Star Trek would get a large budget and corresponding marketing.
>>
The sad thing about Star Trek Reboot is that The Martian, Prometheus, Ex Machina, Gravity etc show you can do serious sci-fi and still be a success, in fact, The Martian has already had a better box office than Into Darkness.

They killed Star Trek for no reason, people want real sci-fi, with Star Trek what they need to do is get someone like Ridley Scott or even Blomkamp or Nolan aboard to do a film.

Star Trek doesn't have to be stupid.
>>
>>64543381

So true
>>
File: andthewhites.png (161 KB, 635x349) Image search: [Google]
andthewhites.png
161 KB, 635x349
>>64539002
Are you mad because you can't buy pushup briefs for your tiny dick?
>>
>>64543566
Star trek has never been totally serious
Even less so on the big screen
>>
File: 1402680036553.jpg (7 KB, 277x279) Image search: [Google]
1402680036553.jpg
7 KB, 277x279
>>64539512
>thinking man's action
>>
>>64541125
just fucking find a nude body with fake tits and shoop it in, god damn bubblers make me sick.
Bubblers vs Shoopers war when?
>>
File: 1427028759879.jpg (180 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
1427028759879.jpg
180 KB, 728x409
>>64543566
Weird thing is that the first two movies now look like fucking Kubrik compared to what we see of Beyond in the trailer.
>>
>>64538790
Yes.
>>
their biggest sin was casting bendydick cuminhersnatch as khan.

1) eggs benedict has nowhere near the level of charisma that ricardo montalban emanated

2) does khan noonien singh sound like a pommy name?

3) khan is meant to be sikh, not once is this mentioned in STID

4) bendydick looks and acts more like an autistic robot than a charismatic superhuman
>>
File: very funny.jpg (28 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
very funny.jpg
28 KB, 720x404
>>64545184
But he's so good as Sherlock
>>
>>64545184
Is it even mentioned in WoK?
Does it even matter?
But really the castig didnt matter because the script was that shit. Absolute dogshit
>>
File: 1442367285969.jpg (429 KB, 954x800) Image search: [Google]
1442367285969.jpg
429 KB, 954x800
>>64545184
>>
>>64545184
>pommy
Are you Irish? I haven't heard that in a while.

I largely agree with you about him though. I have no idea who would've been better, but then that's why I'm not paid to be a casting director.
>>
>>64545184

khan wasn't meant to be a sikh

roddenberry named him after a war buddy he lost touch with
>>
File: bendydick.jpg (18 KB, 378x380) Image search: [Google]
bendydick.jpg
18 KB, 378x380
>mfw pic related isnt even shooped
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>64538790
>>
>>64545184
Probably not the best choice for the character, but at the end of the day, his performance was one of the only things the movie had going for it.
>>
>>64538790
First one was enjoyable. Second one was just terrible.
>>
>>64540545
Oh and do tell what is "proper" Star Wars? Only Lucas knows that that is.
>>
JJ killed Star Trek and now Pegg is going to rape it's corpse.
>>
>>64546886
Pegg is at least a fan of Star Trek. I trust him with Star Trek far more than I ever trusted JJ.
>>
>>64546886
Enterprise killed star trek
It was already dead jj resurrected its corpse so it could undie a worse undeath
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.