[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh Carrie...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: crazyauntfu.png (44 KB, 582x360) Image search: [Google]
crazyauntfu.png
44 KB, 582x360
Oh Carrie...
>>
Is Carrie Fisher a good role model
>>
>>64536659

She's going off the deep end isn't she.
>>
>>64536659
Is she back on cocaine?
>>
how soon is she getting killed off in the next movie?

I'm going to say within the first 15 minutes
>>
Someone should really put that old cow down already
>>
Is Gary ok?
#worried
>>
>>64537065

They'll just mention in the opening crawl that general Leia was killed when Starkiller base 2 attacked the Resistance.
>>
She was the weak link in the new movie. Couldn't get in character if she tried.
>>
I'd like to hear 1983 Carrie tell me about her MASTERBATION practices.
>>
>>64536659
She must have brought a shitload of cocaine with her paycheck
>>
>>64537116
Ford was kinda shit too desu. Zero chemistry between him and Carrie
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38 KB, 961x292) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38 KB, 961x292
>>64536659

Fans confirmed retarded feminyst idolaters. Do they not realize she's having an episode?
>>
Coke: Not even once
>>
File: 6FvBegG.jpg (161 KB, 761x900) Image search: [Google]
6FvBegG.jpg
161 KB, 761x900
>>64537216
wew
>>
>>64536659
Women are stupid, news at Eleven. They are not beings to listen to. If they have a wise thought, it was not on purpose, it was a complete accident.
>>
File: poochie-slide.jpg (13 KB, 260x191) Image search: [Google]
poochie-slide.jpg
13 KB, 260x191
>>64537101
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.