[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this. Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: krampus.jpg (96 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
96 KB, 250x400
Just saw this.

Is it any good?
>>
>>64525332
Saw it with my wife's son. He loved it, but I thought it was completely mediocre apart from the creature design and the attic scene.
>>
>>64525332
I liked it but /tv/ told me it was bad so I guess I was wrong.
>>
It's my favourite movie, OP. I'm looking forward to seeing it one day
>>
>>64525332

>Just saw this.

>Is it any good?

I don't know Anon, what's your opinion?
>>
>>64526116
Are you new here? He's not sure what to say to his friends about it until anonymous people from the www. Tell him what to think
>>
Its a great film, absolutely loved and enjoyed it. The fact it was pure joy makes it one of the best of last year
>>
>>64525332
I would rather see this a second time than Star Wars.

It was a solid 8-9/10. It's a FUN horror movie that you could see with anybody, even pussies.
>>
>>64526335
But you havent watched it yet, right?
>>
>>64526424
As someone who has seen both, Krampus shits all over TFA as far as being a good movie and and enjoyable one.

It was like Nat'l Lampoons Christmas Vacation meets Gremlins or something. And all the effects and stuff were just great.
>>
File: 1412471723409.png (30 KB, 246x242) Image search: [Google]
1412471723409.png
30 KB, 246x242
>>64525773

>my wife's son
>>
>>64525332
I really enjoyed it. I'm a huge fan of Trick R Treat as well so I might be a bit biased, but I felt like it was right on par with that movie.

Loved the creature design, sure it wasn't the spookiest movie I've ever seen, but it was a really fun and entertaining PG13 horror movie. Look forward to picking it up on DVD with a coupon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tmVF4xvWg
Based Weta Workshop
>>
>>64526487
Oh, by far some of the best practical effects and sound design I've seen in a while. I would get a home theater set up just for this movie. Really immersive while still being fun.

I really agree with the mashup comparison. It was very light hearted horror.
>>
>>64525332
>Just saw this.
>Is it any good?
ONLY ON /TV/ LADS
>>
>>64526439
nope i have seen it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.