[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CameronUCKS on suicide watch!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
This is going to be the biggest grossing film in the history of mankind pay your respects to Jim here it's over!

By tomorrow we'll be edging forward another 100mil and everyday beyond until we beat this!

How many more of you are booking tickerts for the weekend, I urge you all to get family and friends and do this!
>>
>>64524651
The Rehash Awakens is NOT going to beat a Legendary film m8 get over it!
>>
File: go fuck yourselves.webm (878 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
go fuck yourselves.webm
878 KB, 500x282
>>64524651
oh my god i don't care

i don't care if avatar is highest grossing or star wars or the avengers or whatever

jesus i just don't care

shut the fuck up
>>
Im trying as we speak to get our nightshift to agree to a 25 man seating at imax this weekend that should get some more money in
>>
>>64524708
You should care this is the future you chose when you and your fucking disney shills made 1million threads about this on here and reddit and literally forced people to go and watch this
>>
Why do we keep making threads about this
We've had this same discussion every day for the past four weeks, and in multiple threads at the same time. There's even another thread exactly along these lines going on right now.

What does it gain for either side to have the same shit-slinging funposting thread over and over and over?
>>
>>64524830
why dont you fuyck off back to reddit if you dont want your precious avatar to lose
>>
>>64524918
I said the same exact thing when it was a thread made by someone on the Cameron side
I literally don't give a shit anymore which way this goes, I just want to know what purpose parroting the same thing over and over serves
>>
>>64524651

>FUCKING WE

I didn't know you worked on the production of Episode IV, Part II.
>>
I really don't understand the hype. Was any of it real? What percentage of this hunk of garbage is cgi? Without the nostalgia factor, this is another graphic design art project. They could have shot the bulk of this pile of shit in front of a green screen in the dining room of a Wendy's.
>>
File: James-Cameron-Rolex-Submariner.jpg (405 KB, 1600x1597) Image search: [Google]
James-Cameron-Rolex-Submariner.jpg
405 KB, 1600x1597
CAN'T CAN THE CAM
>>
>>64525081
>They could have shot the bulk of this pile of shit in front of a green screen in the dining room of a Wendy's.
Pretty much AotC in a nutshell
>>
>>64524651
only clapistanis would try to make movies a competition
>>
>>64524651
>Ep. VII made that money after three prequels, two sequels, the initial movie, a fuckload of merchandise, and a mega-flood of shilling, viral shit, and forced memes like TR-8R

>Avatar made it with a stand-alone new property that only had one trailer before its release

Star Wars fags think this is something special? It's not hard to have a big wave with a lot of shit that came before it shoving it from behind. Let's see Abrams or Lucas produce those kinds of results Cameron did with a stand-alone new non-sequel movie
>>
>>64525260
nice damage control, reddit.
>>
>>64525342

Intelligent people counter-point where they present evidence to the contrary of someone's point that was made.

You noticably couldn't do that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.