[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched pic related. You guys were right it's fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Master_And_Commander-006.jpg (143 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Master_And_Commander-006.jpg
143 KB, 1024x768
Just watched pic related. You guys were right it's fucking awesome.
>>
>it's fucking awesome.

Not really.
>>
woman detected
>>
>>64523704

except it is one of the best movies i've ever watched

>>64523710

they say women can't understand this movie though
>>
>>64523704
Hi woman.
>>
>>64523747
And you just outed yourself by completely failing to understand it, woman.
>>
>>64523790
>completely failing to understand it
Sure
>>
Might honestly rewatch it tonight
>>
>>64523855
>it's an op replies instantly to her first posters and keeps replying to every post
>being this desperate for attention
Yeah, it's a woman.
>>
>>64523880

when you make a thread its a matter of politeness to at least participate in it afterwards you fuck
>>
>>64523905
A woman AND a redditor, watch out boys!
>>
>>64523928

nice bullshit m8
>>
I showed it to my gf and she didn't like it, wtf?
>>
>>64523665
No watch Das Boot
>>
>>64524166
that's german and old af... is it worth it?
>>
thread theme

https://youtu.be/7p94DFyBBwc?t=4m15s
>>
It's a shame that there's not many age of sail movies and those that exist are usually kinda shit. Was that Totally Not Moby Dick movie that just came out any good?
>>
>>64524209
yes

>>64524166
are you looking forward to its remake?
>>
>>64524166
Das Boot is the opposite of Aubreyad. Aubreyad is fun and adventure and bromance and nationalism and Das Boot is tragedy and anxiety and disillusionment.
>>
>>64524270
it's original version being german means I'll have to watch it dubbed... I'm torrenting it right now, hope it's good.

>>64524265
Rather than an age of sail movie this movie is mainly about leadership and values imo
>>
>>64524265
Not really, it needed more whaling.
>>
>>64524216
epic

no idea why there's no sequel of this
>>
>>64524209
>>64524347

Definitely worth it. I just watched it for the first time a couple of months ago and it's one of my favorite war movies of all time now. Watch the English dubbed version if you're subtitle-averse.
>>
>>64523704

Bitch.
>>
>>64524347
Don't worry about the dubbing. The German dialogue is looped as well because their cameras were loud as fuck and most of the original actors dub their roles so it's about the same quality anyway.
>>
>>64524457
Because no matter what they would do, they'd ruin it, it doesn't need a sequel
>>
>>64524718
fair point tbqh
>>
>>64523704
LONDON
>>
The kind of Europe that this movie displays is gone forever. Thank you sandniggers and feminazis.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.