[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Mace Windu was the top dog at the jedi council when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Mace_Windu.jpg (100 KB, 512x704) Image search: [Google]
Mace_Windu.jpg
100 KB, 512x704
How come Mace Windu was the top dog at the jedi council when Yoda has been a Jedi for centuries and was probably more powerful and stuff?
>>
affirmative action
>>
similar to a company. theres the owner and theres the CEO
>>
white guilt
>>
He''s stronger than yoda in dueling and almost equal using the force
>>
>>64522366

He stood his ground a lot
>>
Yoda was the first among equals but was old. Windu was almost as strong as him. I think Yoda would be glad to pass the mantle of leadership down to a younger Jedi after being in charge for like 700 years
>>
>>64522517
Did he know the high ground technique?
>>
File: winky.png (813 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
winky.png
813 KB, 1280x692
>>64522366
>the most vocal = top dog
>>
Imagine Windu had killed Sheev in the confrontation
Would he have succumbed to the dark side?
Would he be a hero?
>>
>>64522575

Would a Jedi who is a master in the art of stand my ground be able to win against a Jedi who is a master of the high ground technique?
>>
>>64522805
The High Ground is only advantagous in that you can gain a better position on the Low Ground opponent and then further your advantage when contact happens. However, with Standing Your Ground, it completely nullifies any positional advantages of your opponent, but won't necessarily give you one in return.

So if the High Ground duelist decides to abandon his High Ground, for whatever reason, the Stand Your Ground user would suddenly have full control for the entirety of the match. However, that is unlikely, so it would end up being a stalemate or a match of endurance to see who succumbs to the Low Ground first.
>>
>>64522402
underrated
>>
>>64522495
No
>>
>>64522402
I came here to say that.
>>
>>64522724
He's always flirting with the dark side if you catch my drift.
>>
He was more powerful (I assume that means with a lightsaber and aggressive force use)
Yoda was more wise (I assume that means using the force to almost predict things)
>>
>>64522724
He wouldn't have fallen to the dark side, his fighting style was toying with the dark side , using it but he was so in control of his emotions he never let the dark side dominate him.

Mace Windu was basically the ideal Jedi, strong as fuck, wise as fuck, could see the future(kinda) , force as fuck and badass as fuck.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.