[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it's getting so bad. Season 2 episode 11 here. Could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Fuck it's getting so bad.
Season 2 episode 11 here.

Could I skip some episodes or should I just watch everything ?
>>
>not wanting the full experience
>>
you need to watch it in a drugged up, half-asleep state. it helps if you're neet and can just marathon it, while staying stationary in a recliner or sunk into a couch. take a xanax and 420blazeitfaggot and just let the show lull into a numb state.
>>
>>64520339
>not skipping season 2 entirely
>>
the last episode is worth it
everyone dies and coop is left possessed by bob
>>
You've barely even seen the true extent of the shitiness yet. You're just parroting what you've heard other people say online.
>>
>>64520560
this guy has the right idea

really glad I was stoned as fuck through my first TP watch, the shitty episodes were actually tolerable and the good Lynch episodes were that much better
>>
The finale is the best 60 minutes of television, period. S2 picks up with the Windom Earle stuff. Just skip any scene with James and the MILF.
>>
>>64521826
Nah, in like two episodes the Windom Earle stuff starts.
>>
File: badalamenti.png (337 KB, 574x700) Image search: [Google]
badalamenti.png
337 KB, 574x700
>>64520339
Watch all of season 2. Then watch FWWM and The Missing Pieces.
>>
>>64520339
it gets good again towards the end.
>>
>>64522734
>S2 picks up with the Windom Earle stuff
Don't trust anybody who repeats this meme. Windom Earle is terrible. Only thing worth sticking around for is the red room scenes in the last episode.
>>
>>64520339
Just watch it, the end is the greatest episode of any television show. In fact I might watch it right now
>>
>>64520615
Up until the murder reveal it is solid, and the last episode is the best episode.
>>
>>64520339
>He skips
Man, don't be that guy

No, but for real, here's how it's gonna go down.
>Episodes 12 through 14 will start completely random subplots that aren't as interesting as before, but the characters are interesting enough to roll with it. Hey, you might even like some of the stupid subplots, you'll love the James one if you're into 50ish noir cinema and can ignore the fucking stupidity of it all and how soap-operaish it can get and just focus on the style
>Episode 15 kicks off a new villain, but it still has to stick with the retarded subplots it started, it can get tiring, like, the entire buisness subplot is just fucking draining, but again, you care enough about the characters to get through them
>Onwards it's gonna be that balance of subplots you're really not into and back to the greatest ''sherlock vs moriarty'' like game of cat and mouse on the history of tv
>Finale is the GOAT
>Get hype for 2017
>>
im glad i watched this without ever going on /tv/ cause i like every episode
>>
File: 1412627808537.jpg (347 KB, 904x814) Image search: [Google]
1412627808537.jpg
347 KB, 904x814
Accurate for the most part
>>
Is James as a mechanic/boytoy for that rich lady the worst subplot on a tv series ever?
>>
>>64520339
Hunker down and get through it. The end makes up for the bad mid-season
>>
>>64524562
What is ''Super-strong Nadine's adventures in high school''
>>
>>64524753

I think that could have been redeemed if they made it clear Nadine was getting revenge on Ed by sleeping with Mike, and/or trying to make Ed jealous to save their marriage or something. Instead we just get "lol amnesia."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.