[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really after watching something like this all american movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 43225245626.jpg (150 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
43225245626.jpg
150 KB, 678x960
really after watching something like this all american movies that you saw last year seem like an offensive joke
>>
YEAH BUT WE HAVE QUENTIN TARANTINO
>>
Victoria is the very definition of a gimmick meme film though.

If this has been given ridiculous levels of acclaim and been shoved in your face every 30 seconds and Boyhood had just been an under the radar indie flick then your opinions would be reversed.

The truth is that both of these films are bad.
>>
>>64518718
there is literally nothing pretentious in the movie that would make you annoyed even if it was shoved in your face because its just a good well done movie but i am arguing here with a kid/retard who uses title "meme" for something
>>
Dialogue was just too shitty. Stopped after like 35 minutes, just couldn't take it.

I liked Sicario, much more my tempo.
>>
>>64518923
I never said it was pretentious. I said it was a gimmick. A meme.
>>
>>64517762
The single long take is the most offensive cinematic joke of all time.
>>
>>64518966
good arguments you are giving. movie was exciting and immersive from beginning to the end
>>64518940
>Dialogue was just too shitty
dialogue was just natural. it almost feel like you are watching a documentary

and Sicario is all the worst what you said about Victoria. pretentious gimmick with moronic plot which just feels "deep" and "serious"
>>
>>64519260
*just seems
>>
>>64519260
>movie was exciting and immersive from beginning to the end
Maybe if you haven't seen this particular meme before.
>>
Sicario is a honeypot for plebs
>>
File: card crusher.png (67 KB, 210x211) Image search: [Google]
card crusher.png
67 KB, 210x211
>it's not in English so it's immune to criticism
>>
Really liked that movie, even though the story is really nothing new and has a lot of standard stuff in it. The conversations are pretty authentic. I'm german and people from Berlin mostly really talk like that. The scene in the parking house with the gangsters was top notch. It was a good, immersive movie and definitely the best thing coming from germany in ages.
>>
Best Movie of 2015.

Oh, and this board is full of autists, pedos and edgy, angsty shitlords, who don't know shit about film.

Just saying...
>>
>>64519864
I will be in Berlin in February, because of the Filmfestival. I also saw Victoria there, last year for the first time.
>>
>shit cringy dialogue
>mostly bad acting
>shit script
>shit improvisation
>cardboard characters
>cringy heist plot

Literally the only good thing about the movie is the one take thing.
>>
>>64520093
>bad acting
stopped reading right there

I can tell that you did not even watch that movie, you little shitbag.
>>
>le it's a foreign movie so it must be good meme
>>
>>64520093
>I can imagine what average stupid American would think after watching this movie
>>
>>64519864
This. Feel of being there in Berlin and acting of people is genuine
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.