[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yahoo screen = dead What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: yahoo screen.png (9 KB, 336x150) Image search: [Google]
yahoo screen.png
9 KB, 336x150
yahoo screen = dead

What went wrong?
>>
>>64491277
>Yahoo

Are you a redneck? Also, what does this have to do with /tv/?
>>
>What went wrong?

Your mother getting raped by your father and not aborting you.
>>
Putting a woman in charge of the company
>>
>>64491277
I have no idea what that is so a lot, probably.
>>
>>64491277
Community. That show was cancerous enough on NBC- A channel with a 100 year history.
>>
The fact that I have to ask what the fuck "Yahoo Screen" is probably has something to do with it.
>>
Hulu needs to go next. What garbage.
>>
>>64491310
Her posistion was like Obama's posistion when he took office. Things were already in the shitter (economy) or Yahoo for her.

She tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
>>64491421
>She tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter

$7MM on a great gatsby themed company party seems pretty arrogant when your revenues keep declining yoy.
>>
>>64491513
>not boosting company employer morale

Let me guess, you never got invited to parties in high school??
>>
>>64491513
lol I haven't even heard of that one. I only know about the nuts Wizard of Oz one.

>tfw no autistic ceo gf
>>
File: milana-vayntrub.jpg (176 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
milana-vayntrub.jpg
176 KB, 1366x768
Community was a waste of money, but Other Space was pretty good. AT&T girl was cute.
>>
>>64491410
Netflix or Amazon Instant Video will buy Hulu.
>>
>>64491277
a shitty brand no one uses anymore trying to get into a medium it knows nothing about.

that's what went wrong.

fucking yahoo needs to fucking die. No one used it before google, and no one uses it since google.
>>
Did it have apps on consoles or mobile support? Did it have advertising? Because nobody watches TV on their computers anymore
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.