[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the FUCKING POINT of Sith having apprentices if they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10
What is the FUCKING POINT of Sith having apprentices if they just end up slaying their teachers??
>>
Agreed, the rule of two is stupid.
>>
Like baby spiders eating their mothers. Only fucking stupid.
>>
Take this nerd shit back to one of the other 1000 shit threads on this board.
>>
To make each successive generation stronger, make sure they're good enough to succeed you etc

How do you not grasp such a simple concept, or did you think sith gave no fucks and were all just powerhungry caricatures that wanna rule everything forever?
>>
because it makes them strong and i think deep down the teacher gets some sort of satisfaction for making such a powerful evil person
>>
>>64468430
Depends, the master probably goes through a lot more apprentices
Everybody loses eventually, so its not get dying is a bad thing
>>
>>64468430
>being afraid of betrayal

This is why you'll never, EVER be a Sith lord
>>
Being killed by your apprentice means you did a good job as a master.
>>
>>64468430
It makes sure that the Sith keep getting more powerful. The logic goes that an apprentice will kill his master when he becomes more powerful, and so the next apprentice will need to be more powerful to kill the new master, and so on.
>>
>>64468430
>>64468430
What is the FUCKING POINT if having yet another new star wars thread just to ask one shitty question?
>>
>>64468494
Why would you willingly hire a person supposed to kill you? If it's some religious or spiritual bullshit, sure, you can make anyone do anything like that, but it's still dumb and absolutely destined to break apart.
>>
>>64468430
1. Sith desire power, and having an apprentice as an agent to do your bidding is a part of that
2. It forces you to constantly improve yourself so that you won't be killed by your apprentice
>>
>>64468430
Because the Rule of Two is fucking stupid.
>>
>Tfw Plagueis really wanted to stop the rule of two
>tfw Plagueis actually valued Palpatine as a friend
>tfw Palpatine wrecked him the night before he was elected chancellor
>>
>>64468430
If every sith only has one pupil who ends up murdering them, how do they grow in numbers?
>>
>>64468797
>kill you eventually
And I'd imagine it's a religious thing, the sith are kinda insane zealots tbqh

What's the point of anything when you're just gonna die eventually? The whole point is that the master pours all his sith knowledge into the apprentice and once the apprentice outgrows the master and master gets too old and shit to be effective anymore, the apprentice takes over

Rule of two was born of hundreds upon hundreds of sith in different factions running around shitting all over everything and squabbling among theirselves and getting nothing done because the sith culture encourages that kind of ambitious violent behavior or some shit
>>
>>64468871
>teach an evil guy your evil ways and how to betray people and gain political power
>trust him and value him as a friend
Pretty stupid for a sith lord.
>>
>>64468871
Sheev killed Plagueis long before he became chancellor, as he already had Maul as his apprentice and was courting Dooku as his replacement
>>
>>64468430

It's the Übermensch philosophy at its finest.

A sith master should be proud of his student surpassing him in power, because the Sith always aim to become stronger.
>>
>>64468927
>What's the point of anything when you're just gonna die eventually?
Oh fuck off. The fact that I'll die anyway doesn't mean it's logical to hire the person who will off me.

>The whole point is that the master pours all his sith knowledge into the apprentice and once the apprentice outgrows the master and master gets too old and shit to be effective anymore, the apprentice takes over
>takes over
>has to be by killing
No. The master can simply become too old, or take on another apprentice when the student is strong enough - you know, like the Jedi do.
>>
>>64468951
Not according to the Plagueis novel

Which is now non canon :^(
>>
>>64468879
They weren't supposed to grow in numbers, autist. After most sith were slaughtered, they went underground so that their religion could survive until they did the same to the jedi, which Palpatine succeeded in doing. Did you watch the movies?
>>
Really small chance of that happening, because they're not as strong with force. But having an apprentice is awesome, because he's basically your bitch, who will do all of the work for you for free.
>>
>>64468879
They don't

It is literally stated that there is always two
>>
>>64468984
You know slaves are an acceptable thing in Star Wars, right?
>>
I guess it's because it ensures that the apprentice is ready to become a sith lord?

It shows that the new sith lord will always be stronger than the last. Something something dark side lust for power something.
>>
>>64468985
there are only ever two sith in the whole universe?
>>
>>64468985
Which is retarded, full stop. An accident that kills the master before the apprentice is prepared? Shit out of luck. An accident that kills both? Siths are fucking gone, permanently.

There's no justification for inventing such a moronic rule.
>>
>>64468971
But the sith don't want to grow in numbers

And it's not like the apprentice is going to kill you off right away, Vader served for decades dutifully, Sheev served for decades dutifully
He was like 100 years old when Vader chucked him down that hole and he became Plagueis' apprentice as a young man or something and didn't kill him until RotS or whatever, so what's the problem? Both those examples lived long as fuck lives and died as old men
Does it make a difference if their apprentice killed them or if they had aneurysm
>>
>>64469006
Slaves can't choke people with a stare
>>
>>64469023
Not really

Sith are religious devotees, they subscribe to power. If Darth Sithlord and Darth Johnny the Apprentice die in a factory accident then they clearly weren't powerful enough to keep up the sith ideals anyway
>>
Star wars is dumb kiddy shit, worse than harry potter
>>
>>64469063
Fuck off, pleb

Go meme somewhere else
>>
>>64469099
Shut the fuck up, you mumbling dweeb
>>
>>64468430
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>64469071
Generally you don't want your slaves to be able to choke people that easily
>>
>>64469116
What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch
>>
>>64468430
Because they need lackeys to do their bidding.

It also forces the master to be constantly ready for a fight. The fear of betrayal helps them stay attuned to the dark side.

The apprentice on the other hand learns more and more from his master and eventually attempts to kill him.
>>
>>64469063
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>64468797
>why would anyone ever think differently than the way i do?
>>
>>64469063
I already told the teacher on you, you've gotta see him after class.
>>
>>64468494
>How do you not grasp such a simple concept

Tourists from /b/ and /v/ are pretty retarded
>>
>>64468832
>>64468452
Nah its not as stupid as it seems.
Firstly as a sith lord you can hidd and let your apprentice do the face work like sheev did
Secondly in the sith heyday there lots of dark jedi and you dont need lots of apprentices cos theyd kill each other anyway, but you still need one because hes the most capable out of all the noobs and stops the other noobs from ganging up on you, they gang up on him instead
>>
Because without Ronaldo Messi would be an inferior player

People need challengers to be at their best
>>
>>64468430
there were two siths in the OT. And Vader killed his master.
Now there HAS to be two siths no more no less and the apprentice ALWAYS kills the master. duh
>>
There are always two so the one doesn't get lonely.

There can't be more because red crystals are expensive
>>
>>64468797
He's not supposed to kill you, it's just very likely to end up with the apprentice attempting to kill the master.

They do it because it's a necessity. They can't do everything on their own, they need a henchman to do the dirty work.

It's not like Plagueis wanted to be killed by Sidious. He just wasn't careful enough and his apprentice outsmarted him. If Plagueis saw it coming he would have killed Sidious instantly.
>>
>>64469023
No, they're not because there are always more Jedi who will turn. Even if the Jedi and Sith were both destroyed for a time, more force sensitive children will be born, and life goes on
>>
>>64468430
Sith kill each other all the time though
Instead of making every sith your foe you make one sith your foe, while all the other sith are HIS foes
The rule.of two is actually brilliant
>>
>>64469023
Sith aren't a race, anon. They can't die out.
>>
>>64469385
But if there are only ever two and both die what happens?
>>
>>64469872
>But if there are only ever two and both die what happens?
A Jedi
Turns to the dark side
And trains himself
Until he's capable
Of defending the title
Of Sith Lord

How is this so fucking hard for you to understand? Do you have literally three (3) brain cells?
>>
>>64469872
>>64469323
You're thinking short term. Long term, as long as the force exists, so will Jedi and Sith
>>
>>64469872
No more sith until some dude discovers some sith artifacts or some sith force ghost starts fucking with some jedi or some jedi just turns dark decides to call himself the dark lord of the sith

Had happened in the EU many time iirc
>>
>>64468430

If the apprentice is stronger than the master, he kills his master and becomes the master until he finds an apprentice stronger than him. This just makes sure the Sith grow only stronger.

Is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>64469904
Why does he do that?
Don't they need to be corrupted by someone?
Defend the title
From who?
Who gives him that title?
Why is your formatting so weird?
>>
>>64469986
>Who gives him that title?
Nobody? He gives it to himself? The sith have had like a million incarnations, plenty of the big sith came about after they had been gone for ages and one day some Jedi starts calling himself a sith and that's that
>>
>>64469986
>Why does he do that?
Because The Force wants balance.
Because he gives into his emotions and lets loose some bad ass lightning.
Do you know anything about Star Wars?
Are you literally a newfag whose first movie was TFA?
>Don't they need to be corrupted by someone?
Sure.
Or by themselves.
Or by The Force.
>Defend the title
>From who?
The Jedi that will come try to kill him because they oppose the Sith universally.
And the Sith oppose the Jedi universally in turn.
Newfag?
>Who gives him that title?
Himself.
>Why is your formatting so weird?
Fewer words
Per line
Help retard
understand better
>>
>darth vader was shown to be bald
>now every sith ancient or no in EU is bald
Explain this, faggos.
>>
Sidious is touted as the pinnacle of the Rule of Two and as such a product of centuries of study and advancement in the dark side of the Force.

>When the Sith finally emerged from a thousand years of watching and waiting, they numbered – in accordance with the tradition set down by Darth Bane – only two. The most powerful of these was Darth Sidious, an ice-cold, diabolically calculating genius equipped with the strength of the dark side of the Force, as well as an enormous wealth of Sith artifacts, equipment, and knowledge.
--Taken from The Dark Side Sourcebook

>The Sith have waited millennium for the birth of one who is powerful enough to return them from hiding. Darth Sidious is that one – the Sith’s revenge on the Jedi Order for having nearly eradicated the practitioners of the dark side of the Force.
--Taken from The Complete Visual Dictionary

>Darth Sidious proved to be the grim culmination of a thousand years of Sith philosophy and teachings.
--Taken from Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
>>
>>64469964
this is the dumbest shit ever, since my son.
>>
File: _1413419123.jpg (33 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
_1413419123.jpg
33 KB, 600x342
They do it to get a powerful servant and to continue the Sith line just in case something happens, nobody is really doing it to get killed himself. Besides since the Sith are all about the survival of the fittest they would agree that if their apprentice manages to kill them then they deserved it.
>>
dumb fucks in this thread
apprentice kills master because dark side corrupts you and in order to be a powerful dark side wielder you must plot, scheme, and be consumed by hatred and greed. wanting to kill your master to become more powerful is a logical conclusion to the outcome of someone who follows this path
>>
File: 1431310830108.jpg (44 KB, 358x292) Image search: [Google]
1431310830108.jpg
44 KB, 358x292
>>64470334
>dumb fucks in this thread
indeed :^)
>>
>>64470379
i'm right you're wrong prove it protip you can't
>>
Same way people always vote for a new leader/politician and say 'THIS TIME they'll be different, they'll make a change'

And they never do.

>Not MY apprentice, he'll never betray me, he's loyal!
>>
The Sith honor qualities such as greed, arrogance, hatred, pain, etc.

It kind of makes sense that a Sith Lord would be willing to die as a victim of his apprentice's hatred.
>>
>>64469160
Reddit, my dawg!
>>
>>64470466
seems like he should hate seeing as hatred is so important
>>
If I was a Sith Master, I would train a hot, young Sith Waifu apprentice.

I'd fuck her so good, she'd never betray me.

We'd just fly around the galaxy. Doing Sith shit, training, and BANGING all over the place.

Cumming all over spaceports and stars and shit. In fact, I'd try to turn that Ashoka chick to the dark side. Oh, man. Her? As an evil little fucker? I'd tap dat ass. I'd penetrate that orange slit like it weren't nobody's business. Then I'd bust a fat ass nut in her pumpkin flavored pussy. Get her all pregnant and shit, and have nectarine colored sith babies.
>>
The problem with the Rule of Two is that it does not guarantee that the apprentice is actually stronger than the master

Plagueis was old as fuck and got wine pedaled to him until he blacked out

Hardly Sheev besting him because he was actually more powerful
>>
>>64470582
Sheev is the most powerful force wielder ever you fucking traitor!
>>
>>64470582
Wut if you beat somebody, you are stronger
>>
>>64470563
>an evil woman would never betray me
Kek
>>
File: rey @ you.png (910 KB, 744x742) Image search: [Google]
rey @ you.png
910 KB, 744x742
>>64470563
>i expect alien reproductive systems to be fully compatible with my own
>>
File: 1450469148925.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450469148925.gif
107 KB, 300x300
holy fuck watching star wars nerds btfo plebs is like a beautiful work of art
>>
>>64468430
You fucking fags.

The rule of two isn't a code, it's an observation. When a Sith takes on an apprentice, he doesn't want to be killed. It's not like "whelp, I know I'll die if I take an apprentice but #yolo". It's more like "eventually, the apprentice tries to kill his master". Obviously Plagueis was uncareful when he was killed, or he would have beaten the shit out of Sidious.

But a Sith has to take the risk anyway, because not taking an apprentice would mean taking the whole Sith order to the grave when you die.
>>
>>64469250
but messi remains inferior to R.
>>
File: 1435449618345.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1435449618345.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
>>64470697
>rule
>not code
>is observation
>>
>>64469019
No only after they got wrecked during the old Republic era. 1000s of years before
>>
>>64470582
Plagueis wasn't that old for his species, Sheev said he could have well lived for over a century more and maybe forever if he succeeded in his quest. Besides forve people in Star Wars just get stronger with age, just look at Sheev and Yoda
>>
It's all about the Dark Side. Siths don't fucking care about themselves, they care only about the DS. The rule of 2 makes it that they are stronger and stronger in the DS. That's why the DS is a bad thing: it takes over the persons that give themselves to it.

Siths are basically DS avatars. The stronger the Sith, the less "human" (or alien, whatever) they are. The DS is a corruption of the Force.
>>
>>64470811
Why thank you very much for your insight. :^)
>>
>>64469233
...but it's still incredibly retarded?

NAHHHHHHHHHHH

Prequels lore a shit.
>>
>>64471152
How is it retarded? If you have more than two Sith they literally backstab each other all day long until they fuck everything up and the Jedi can just kill the rest, and if you are the master and train more than one then they just join forces and kill you. If you have two then you can remain hidden and get stronger with each generation.
>>
>>64469142
or u could just FUCKIGN be a REAL EDGE LORD and just kill everyone
>>
File: 1450452940444.gif (386 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
1450452940444.gif
386 KB, 260x300
>>64468797
>question gets answered
>asks the exact same question again like the answer will for some reason be different
>>
>>64470811
Thank you very much for your insight.
>>
>>64468494

This. And let's not forget, Sheev fucked up and killed Plagueis too soon, before he learned how to create life like his old master. That's a key advantage the master has over his apprentice, holding information and secrets to greater power as a kind of insurance policy against getting betrayed too quickly. Sheev jumped the gun and paid for it in the end.
>>
>>64471582
Tbh while Plagueis got a bit stupid in the end with trusting Sheev I doubt he'd be stupid enough to ever teach him how to become immortal, that would be just asking to get killed
>>
>>64471582
>>64471691
>some EU shit with Plagueis

NOT

CANON
>>
Rule of Two will be thrown out by episode IX
>>
>>64470688
They've had a long time to think these things through.
>>
>>64469904
Then there's 2 "official" siths+whatever amount of dark force users. Who decides who the official siths are, by the way?

It's a dumb rule invented by fuckwits.
>>
>>64471740
It's a nice book anyway, if you talk about the rule of two then you have to talk about EU since the only info you get about it from the movies is that there is always two
>>
when revan turned evil how did he get a sith army?
>>
>>64471740

EU will always be canon, especially since the new films are just ripping directly from it and changing some names around.
>>
>>64471856
Isn't the whole Rey mind wipe theory something out of the EU?
>>
>>64471856
Starkiller base?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Crusher
>>
>>64471845
He went to war leading a renegade army of jedi and bunch of normie shits, stomped the mandos and then eventually turned and his loyal army followed him against the republic or something I don't remember the specifics
>>
>>64471938
Nah, it's from the novelisation. Some people took the whole Kylo fight inner monologue and weird ass Dark Side voice talking to her to mean that she was mind wiped. I don't think that's the case. That was just the Dark Side trying to seduce her.
>>
If any of you weren't NEET, you'd know the concept exists in almost every type of retail employment. You are always told to train someone as if you're training your replacement (especially management). The reason being that in case you fuck up, you literally are training your replacement.

The Sith just have a more extreme method. Rather than being bested and fired, they get bested and killed. Furthermore, if the apprentice is too weak, they'll be eliminated and removed from the equation.

Survival of the fittest and all that whatnot.
>>
>>64472032
Wasn't Revan mind wiped?
>>
>>64471938
KoTOR game's player character is mind wiped Sith lord and Abrams has already taken a bunch of ideas from KoTOR
>>
why the fuck can there only be 2 sith at a time? how can 2 people even be a problem for 10,000 jedi
>>
>>64470446

It's less about loyalty and more that the Sith master just assumes he's always more powerful than his apprentice. Arrogance overtakes them until the apprentice power creeps to the masters level. If the apprentice was still too weak when he challenges the master he gets BTFO and the master just finds another one.

The rule of twos uses are
>preventing Sith infighting, so that rivaling factions don't wipe the order out
>hoarding dark side techniques and knowledge so that each Sith is individually more powerful
>ensuring the next generation of Sith is always stronger than the previous one
>>
>>64472051

By the Jedi Council on Dantooine, yes. He forgot about his time as Dark Lord of the Sith and turned good.

>>64471985

Yes, I noticed a mix of Sun Crusher and Star Forge in Starkiller (even the name itself is taken from the name of the video game character) Base; system destroying power of Sun Crusher plus the Star Forge using a sun as a power source. Put em together and you've got the Death Star 3.0.
>>
>>64471845
he built them after he cucked the rakata and stole the star forge
>>
File: Rey has been to Luke's planet.webm (1 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
Rey has been to Luke's planet.webm
1 MB, 720x304
>>64471938
>>64472032
>Nah, it's from the novelisation
No. It's from the movie:
>So lonely
>So afraid to leave
>At night, desperate to sleep
>Imagine an ocean
>I see a... I see the island
>And Han Solo
>You feel like he's the father figu...

How could she possibly know what the surface of Luke's planet looks like unless she has been there? She was not shown to have the ability to see the future.
>>
>Implying the rule of 2 isn't just ripped off from the based metabarons.
>>
>>64472198
I see people praising this scene. I thought it was fucking stupid.
>>
>>64468430
It promotes strength.

At some point the apprentice either kills the master, or dies trying. Either way, the weaker of the two is killed, making the whole stronger.
>>
>>64471740
Pre-Endor shit, and especially pre-prequels shit, is all still canon.
>>
>>64472198
Except when she touched the saber. Did you watch the movie or play with your phone?
>>
>>64471749
It was made up after the original trilogy anyway. Throughout V and VI Vader and Palpatine are basically scheming to recruit Luke to their side, with no mention of this creating some sort of problem.
>>
>>64468494
Exactly. And if your apprentice couldn't kill you, you knew he was a weak ass faggot.

Seriously OP, just go read the Darth Bane books.
>>
>>64472314
>Except when she touched the saber. Did you watch the movie or play with your phone?
Seeing the past via Force Memories is seeing the future now?

Don't be an idiot. If she was able to see the future they would have capitalized on that and showcased it just like they did with all the other abilities she shouldn't have had.
>>
>>64472198
so sexy
>>
sith are stupid as fuck tbqh
>>
>>64472356
>Throughout V and VI Vader and Palpatine are basically scheming to recruit Luke to their side, with no mention of this creating some sort of problem
it's pretty clear both were plotting against each other
>together, we can rule the galaxy as father and son!
>TAKE YOUR FATHER'S PLACE AT MY SIDE
>>
>>64472410
Dumdum, its Luke's memory of the of the island on the water planet.
>>
>>64472486
>Dumdum, its Luke's memory of the of the island on the water planet.
>it's Luke's memory of the place he hadn't ever been to when he left his lightsaber with Maz
What?
>>
Everyone seems to be forgetting the most important part of the rule of two. The rule of two makes the Sith stronger because it concentrates the dark side of the force into as few beings as possible. The rule of two makes the Sith more force capable than the average Jedi.
>>
>>64472356
Actually rule of two is still implied, Vader wanted to throw Sheev out and just rule with his son
>>
>>64471856
Isn't Kylo Ren basically just Jacen Solo without being a war hero first?
>>
>>64471131
>>64471486
Never fucking reply to me again unless you`re contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64468430
Why do people take Star Wars seriously?

This goes for both the critics and the fanboys who think its deep.
>>
>>64473271
we king of memes now?
>>
Keep in mind that the word "sith" is prequel/EU shit and is therefore entirely irrelevant and essentially nonexistent
>>
>>64473322
>Why do people take Star Wars seriously?
because when you take something that is a major nostalgia point of their childhood and take a huge steaming turd on it and smear it around, people will get angry.

also because there is a lot, A FUCKING LOT of material out there for star wars and people put a lot of effort into learning and creating the lore.

pretty upsetting when a bunch of normalshits come in and say things like
"if you guys weren't such star wars nerds you would enjoy the movie like everyone else desu senpai"
>>
>>64469904
Sith and Jedi are religions. This is completely wrong. A Jedi going to the dark side DOES NOT make them a Sith.
>>64469023
The whole point of the Rule of Two is to consolidate all Sith knowledge into a single being. He or she has the trained foresight of generations of Sith, accidents dont happen.
>>
I'm not sure, but I think it's just supposed to be that there are only two. It limits the chance for being discovered or some silly nonsense.

I don't think there is anything written that says the apprentice HAS to kill his master. Just replace him someday.

If he does kill him, I imagine it's no hard feelings either the master was in decline or the apprentice was ahead of the curve.

I think it's more the darkside in general makes you more likely to turn on your allies if given a chance to further your own goals.

What I always wondered, in the thousands of years that this "rule" has been in place, you mean to tell me that a master and apprentice haven't killed each other during such a clash, and if so, then what?
>>
>>64472774
This makes sense, since your typical Sith Lord is a complete badass.
>>
>>64471582
Don't forget Plagueis's master tried to tell him how to do the same before he died.
>>
because unlike OP Sith Lords aren't pussies.
>>
>>64473322
Why do people take any hobby seriously?
Because it's fun
>>
Star wars virgins are so deluded, they actually think rule of 2 isnt retarded
>>
>>64473210

Yes, and Kylo's main attraction is also the unique combination of Light and Dark within him, which is how it was for Jacen as well.
>>
>>64473484
A Jedi could still probably become a Sith without a master if he just had access to Sith holocrons and could learn stuff from there. It would be another line of Sith but Sith nonetheless
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.