[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone in Wisconsin clinically retarded or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
Is everyone in Wisconsin clinically retarded or something?
>>
Brendan: "Yeah"
>>
>>64467579
Yeah
>>
File: 1423391250693.jpg (17 KB, 305x292) Image search: [Google]
1423391250693.jpg
17 KB, 305x292
>tfw there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that actually believe the police version of events
>>
>>64467565
>Is everyone in Wisconsin clinically retarded or something?
actually, kinda, yeah.
>>
What does inconsistent mean?
>>
Look who was on the jury
>homemaker
>homemaker
>mechanic
Of course he was found guilty by those halfwitted bumpkins
>>
Were the bones found in the firepit ACTUALLY hers? Or were they too badly burned to determine but just went ahead and said it had to be her?
>>
Yeah?
>>
>>64467565
Well, it is a part of the U.S.
>>
File: brendan dassey.jpg (31 KB, 669x370) Image search: [Google]
brendan dassey.jpg
31 KB, 669x370
I need feels guy photoshopped here
>>
>>64468923
Hey eureddit
>>
>>64468854
As long as the teeth are left they can easily identify it with her dental records.
>>
>>64467565
He tossed the cat on fire. Fuck this fucker!
>>
>>64468987
>As long as the teeth are left they can easily identify it with her dental records.
how do they identify with dental records?
i never had my mouth recorded.
what if i was burned to death?
>>
>>64469051
You've never been to the dentist?
>>
>>64469051
Most people have dental records though or am totally out in the blue here? Don't you get one when your at the dentist? Of course, people who haven't ever been to the dentist don't have them of course.
>>
>>64468987
Did they in this case? I recall bone fragments but I don't remember if they found teeth.
>>
>>64469089
>You've never been to the dentist?
no?
is that something people do?
how is that even relevant? if i die with no identification on my body, what do they do, take my teeth and subpoena every dentist in the country?
>>
>>64469107
You normally get dental x-rays once a year or every two years. At least I do
>>
>>64469051
Bones and teeth don't burn in a regular bonfire though. Teeth are the strongest bones in the body.
>>
>>64469123
Your corpse just languishes in the morgue till you're identified. Or buried without a headstone.
>>
>>64469123
If no one can identify you, I guess they try that route.
>>
>>64467565
Ever see the Wire? Most of the systems are corrupt.

>>64469146
Most people do.

>>64469123
Yes, going to the dentist is something people do. And they x-ray your teeth and have a pic in a big database, and when your body is found without any other ID they look in the local database. If the situation is important enough, they'll expand the search outward, but if you're just some scumfuck who'se never been to the dentist and spends his time being an idiot online, no one's going to care.
>>
It's the lovely combination of poor education, poor diet, a bit of inbreeding, and smoking/drinking heavily during pregnancy.
>>
>>64469204
>Yes, going to the dentist is something people do
How do they afford it?
My family wasn't able to afford going to the dentist when I was growing up and I can't afford it as a college student.
>>
qt accent desu
>>
>>64469255
>How do they afford it?
It's not that expensive in the first place, but many people have health insurance (sometimes offered through their career) that covers most of the costs.
>My family wasn't able to afford going to the dentist when I was growing up and I can't afford it as a college student.
Dental hygiene is more important than college in this day and age. And considerably cheaper.
>>
>>64469307
>It's not that expensive in the first place
What? Dental X-Rays cost something like $400 or more without insurance. Root canals cost thousands. Even getting a tooth pulled is hundreds of dollars. How is that not expensive?
>Dental hygiene is more important than college in this day and age
I was never taught that you need to go to the dentist if your teeth are white, your gums aren't bleeding/inflamed, and your mouth doesn't hurt.
>>
>>64469355
Find a dental school. They do them dirt cheap because it's a learning experience for the students.

A friend of mine didn't have dental insurance so she was paying out of pocket. She could afford a root canal that she paid in installments but not the crown. So the doctor removed the root but left her with a giant hole in her tooth. She went to the dental school for the crown.
>>
>>64469256
yoo betcha
>>
>>64469355
>What? Dental X-Rays cost something like $400 or more without insurance. Root canals cost thousands. Even getting a tooth pulled is hundreds of dollars. How is that not expensive?
Most people never need a root canal or anything really extreme, but as >>64469422
pointed out, there's cheap methods to do such things. Dental x-rays don't cost that much.
>>
>>64469355

>tfw i don't live in a third world country so i don't have to pay anything for dental x-rays
>>
>>64469422
>>64469523
Dental schools can't possibly do the procedures at anything less than half cost... That's still unaffordable given how many X-Rays are likely taken. $200 per X-Ray for 3 X-Rays is still awful.

Actually I remember a friend telling me the dental school attached to the university I go to wanted something like $300 for a root canal, and that was before the cost of X-Rays. I'm sure the local anesthetic is expensive, too.
>>
>>64469589
>tfw don't have any refugees shitting up the country in my country
>>
>>64467565

That entire family needed to be culled. It's a fucked up how the justice system treated them, but the entire town knows what inbred trash they are and just did what needed to be done. Honestly Avery probably did it, the guy reeks of split personality.

A lot of sketchy evidence, and a lot of flat out bullshit.
>>
>>64469638
>I go to wanted something like $300 for a root canal
That's still way more affordable than the average cost of $2,000.
Don't neglect your teeth, man.
>>
>>64469739
>That's still way more affordable than the average cost of $2,000.
That's before the cost of X-Rays and everything else, though, and $300 alone is still unaffordable for me.

So dentists are a rich person thing? If you were rich why wouldn't you just get implants so you never have to care about them and can bleach them to be as white as actors' teeth for cheaper?
>>
>>64469794
Your parents did a shit job of raising you
>>
>>64469957
>Your parents
Parent, but yes. That still doesn't answer the question.

Why would you bother taking care of your teeth if you could afford fake ones? Even veneers, that look way better than normal teeth?
>>
>>64470015
Veneers and implants still need cleanings and upkeep. There is some pride in being able to say you still have your natural teeth well into your golden years. My great grandmother still had hers at 85.
>>
>>64469666
We just send them to Germany anyways :^)
>>
Could Brendan, despite his limitations, become a mechanic like Steven? I wonder...
>>
how the fuck did this turn into a post about fucking dentistry.
>>
>theres people who actually don't go to the dentist regularly

oh wow
>>
>>64470524
I didn't go for 4 years and suffered greatly when they found 5 cavities. They didn't hurt, but they were there.

Anyways, did they find Theresa's teeth in the firepit?
>>
>>64467565
Well AIDS Moby from RLM lives in Wisconsin so yeah.
>>
>>64470524
>there are poor people in this world
amazing
>>
File: krame.jpg (11 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
krame.jpg
11 KB, 250x333
>all these anti-dentites

The fuck?
>>
>>64469307
>>64469255

Wait, American children don't get free dental care?? Seriously?
>>
>>64470840
see >>64470816
>>
>>64470936
>Wait, American children don't get free dental care??
Nope.

They don't get free healthcare either, unless their parent is signed up for medicaid.

Well, they didn't. Now everyone has to have healthcare because of Obama. Dental still isn't covered, though.
>>
File: red.jpg (223 KB, 714x402) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
223 KB, 714x402
>>64467565

>Is everyone in Wisconsin clinically retarded or something?

Yes
>>
File: jeremykyle.jpg (49 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
jeremykyle.jpg
49 KB, 604x453
>>64470936
Free dental care doesn't always equal healthier teeth
>>
>>64471176
Well yes, there are always idiots who will look a gift horse in the mouth.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.