[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last Disney movie when the main character was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ConfusedDog.png (173 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedDog.png
173 KB, 960x500
When was the last Disney movie when the main character was a regular white male?

When was the last one for cartoons besides Atlantis?
>>
Frozen m8
>>
Disney films are usually about females.
>>
>>64466554
Rape-it Roland (2012)
>>
Do you find women triggering and problematic?
>>
John Carter
>>
>>64466599
Their first full feature film was about a white female living with seven white men.
>>
>>64466631

Yes, but I try to persuade myself that it's because of systematized discrimination against "regular white males" instead of my personal unattractiveness and shitty personality.
>>
>it's a /pol/v/ thread
You guys see evil feminists everywhere, don't you?
>>
>>64466631
>>64466732
This is satire right?
>>
The Good Dinosaur
The fuck is wrong with you OP?
>>
>>64466732
Don't you? if not, wake the fuck up.
>>
>>64466999
>Pixar
>>
>>64466732
/tg/umblr pls
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.