[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this movie change cinema history? Who do you think will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: batman-vs-superman.png (4 MB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman.png
4 MB, 2000x1330
Will this movie change cinema history?

Who do you think will win? Batman or Superman?
>>
Why would it change cinémá history. Don´t ever post in my fucking board again.
>>
There is at least one good reason to see this movie.
>>
>>64457793
>Will this movie change cinema history?

Yes it will prove once and for all that it is possible to make a franchise out of two of the most recognizable characters ever and still have it fail.

This will be the end of DC movies forever.
>>
nice bait. Obviously neither. Snyder can suck my fatty. Fuck all the comic book movies.
>>
>>64457793
Superman beats Batman the first time
Batman beats Superman the second time but refuses to kill him
Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman defeat Doomsday

That's what's going to happen because this shit is predictable
>>
>>64457793

>Batman fighting Superman
>Wonder Woman breaks it up
>"Think you boys can save your little cockfight until after the world is saved?"
>Superman sheepishly moves to cover his crotch with his cape
>Wonder Woman proceeds to explain exactly how and why Lex tricked them into fighting
>They all team up to fight Doomsday
>>
>>64457793

>Who do you think will win? Batman or Superman?

Batman is more well liked by audiences so he will win, just like Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns.

>>64458464

>This will be the end of DC movies forever.

people probably said that when Superman IV came out, or later when Batman & Robin came out
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 459x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 459x356
>>64457793
No. It is capeshit.

No.
>>
>>64458542
Nah, your first two will be the other way around.
Batman wants revenge on Superman, goes after him all sneaky-beaky like. Defeats him there.
Superman recovers and defeats Batman, this is the whole "if I wanted it, you'd be dead already" crap.
Locks Batman in that room in the desert.
Doomsday comes, Superman goes and frees Batman so they can team up.
>>
>>64457793
AQUAMAN

WILL

PREVAIL
>>
>>64457793
They're not even fighting anymore, they're both fighting zod and doomsday. Fucking bullshit desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.