[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the room of requirement perform abortions? Does JK seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Did the room of requirement perform abortions?

Does JK seriously expect me to believe in a school of hundreds of coed teens 11-18 theres not ONE pregnant girl?
>>
wizards have a mean pull-out game desu
>>
Hogwarts is not in America
>>
Foetus Deleteus!
>>
>ywn bang hot british coeds while learning magic that will remove all possible difficulty from your life
>>
>>64455061
lol, alright that was funny
>>
>>64454927
I thought this was the air conditioning room from Total Recall at first. Fuck off with your bullshit kiddie movies.
>>
>>64455061
Kek
>>
File: 1448061734635.png (408 KB, 558x689) Image search: [Google]
1448061734635.png
408 KB, 558x689
>>64455022

>Hogwarts is not in America

lel, what?
If anything Britshits are the ones that are abortion-fans due to their mindless adherence to anything "progressive" and "feminist", to the point where they rag on America for not also killing babies left and fucking right.
>>
>>64455061
Le lel

The girls over on Tumblr are gonna love this this comedy gold
>>
>>64455188
It is not a baby, is it?
>>
>>64455259
it not babby when i cant see it!
>>
File: 1451668731363-edit.jpg (1 MB, 1596x2856) Image search: [Google]
1451668731363-edit.jpg
1 MB, 1596x2856
>>64455116
>Are you surprised? Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King
Agreed and fixed the rankings
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.