[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would they accept him as one of their own? he literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (154 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
file.png
154 KB, 500x215
why would they accept him as one of their own?

he literally murdered children.
>>
>>64452798
>he was a good friend
>>
>>64452798
He was good again. Weren't you paying attention?
>>
>>64452798
What makes you think they're talking to Luke from Jedi heaven, anon?
>>
>>64452798
from their point of view, Vader murdered Anakin then murdered children.

so Anakin's cool, Vader's an asshat
>>
How come Arthas wasn't redeemed when Frostmourne was shattered?
>>
>>64452798
>Lucas made the Jedi totally awful in the prequels
>???
>They accept him as a good friend
>>
>>64452798

Fuck off. We love George Lucas now
>>
>>64452798

It's not something to do with being good and getting a reward.

Yoda told Obi that his master had learned how to beat death. I'm guessing you basically prepare for the moment of your death and when it happens it allows you to manifest if you've learned how and reach a certain level within the light side of the force.

If Vader found out about it, he might be able to do it after his sacrifice play.

Dude, it doesn't make sense. Before it was sort of allowed since he redeemed himself and brought down the empire, but with the prequels we learned he killed scores of children personally, not just ordered deaths, and then they change it to Hayden's fucking face associating it with the prequels even more.

It's stupid.
>>
ben pulled some favors, 'cause he was his brother.
>>
So you get no afterlife if you're not a Jedi? That casts a huge shadow over the movies.
>>
>>64453160

You do.

You go back to become part of the Force as you were before being born.

But Jedi are able to observe the world and even manifest themselves affecting it past their death.
>>
what film is this scene from? i don't remember seeing hayden show up here...
>>
>>64453591

Good.

Don't search it on YouTube, keep the memory right.

It's from when Lucas decided to "improve" on the original trilogy. To me, a worse sin than the prequels.
>>
>>64452798
yes he killed children, but he threw an old man down a shaft after letting him torture his son for minutes on end so he's clearly redeemed.
>>
>be Vader
>dying slowly across from your son
>your raspy breath gradually decreasing
>all the sudden
>"Anaaaak...iiinnnn.....Anakiiiiiiinnnn...."
>disembodied voices of deceased good friends suddenly flood your mind, no doubt resurfacing memori--
>"Anakin! Good job!"
>"Obi Wan *wheeze* is that you *cough*"
>"You did it, Anakin! You fulfilled your destiny!"
>"No, noOoo....so much horror...and death *wheeze*...."
>"Don't worry, Anakin! I already talked to Yoda and Qui Gon! They said you can be a Force Ghost too!"
>"Qui Gon? *cough cough* Whooo? What's a Forcee ghost.*wheeze*.."
>"My old Jedi master and a good friend, he discovered how to become ghosts! In the Force! Amazing, right!? He didn't tell Yoda in time to teach everyone else before your murdered them, but that's water under the bridge, Anakin! Come with us; it's easy!"
>"The templeeee *wheeze*....the younglings *cough* *cries*"
>"It's okay, Anakin, that was just a prank, Anakin! The younglings was just a prank! Come hang out with Yoda, Qui Gon and me in the Force forever. Of course, every other dead person is technically here, but we get to be individuals is the difference! Let's all hang out for eternity, bro, come on!"
>>
He's dead. What you want to put his ghost on trial?
>>
>>64455444
Ghosts have had it too easy for too long, it's time they started taking responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>64455607
What are you the ghost busters?
>>
>>64452798
Who says they do? Luke accepts him but I've always though Obi-Wan gives him a bit of a reluctant glance when he appears next to them.
>>
>>64452798

Darth Vader killed children, Anakin didnt (except Tusken children)
>>
>>64452798
That's how Christianity works too.

A sinner that redeems himself has more value than someone that never committed a sin
>>
That must have been so awkward.

>oh fuck here he comes, even pretending he didn't kill me
>the asshole is he
>>
Jedis must be like Christians. If you brutally murdered a thousand kids but you ask for forgiveness before you die you go to Heaven and are canonized as a saint. If you never committed a crime and lived a good life helping other people but you don't recognize god (the christian god) as your saviour you burn in hell for all eternity because you're an evil sinner. It makes perfect sense
>>
Where is Qui-Gon's ghost?
>>
>>64456333
why does this stupid fedora jedi get a ghost but windu doesn't?
>>
>>64456000
Thats not how Christianity works you fucking retard, he brought balance to the force, thats why he was accepted, fucking Jedi ware running the show and there must be balance
>>
>>64456517

He developed the thing.

Windu spent too much time with his giant glow stick while Qui Gon was working on immortality.
>>
>>64456575
that's how it works
try reading the various gospels and you will know that too
>>
>>64455016
>younglings were a prank
Kek
>>
>>64456517
>fedora
Fuck you, he's chill as fuck. Like the good kind of hippie.
>>
why didn't obiwan or yoda continue to train luke as ghosts?
>>
>>64455016
Painfully unfunny.

Leave.
NOW
>>
>>64455016
>Anakin didn't know who Qui Gon was
>>
>>64456643
It says nothing about that in wookiepedia
>>
you literally haven't seen the movies
>>
File: 1451743037695.jpg (549 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451743037695.jpg
549 KB, 1600x1200
Stand-up thread? Recommend me something good, /tv/.

Liked Louis CK mostly for the conversational tone of his stand-up, George Carlin's bitterness is pretty good, Bill Hicks and Jimmy Carr are also ok.
>>
>>64452842
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
File: original.jpg (39 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
39 KB, 720x480
>>64456896

>shoulda posted it as a thread, but i guess that'll do
>>
So Jedi can stand out as individuals in the Force-ether, but what about everyone else?

Could Anakin ever see Padme again, for instance?
>>
>>64456986
Let it go, Anakin.
>>
>>64455016
kek
>>
>>64453160
Most creatures become one with the Force when they die, except for some hardcore Sith who manage to linger in their dark emotions through Sith sorcery. A few Jedi become so in tune with the Force that they can actually maintain some semblance of self in death.
>>
>>64452890
He was but his soul was sucked back into the sword where he spent years being tortured by the spirit of ner'zhul
>>
>>64455016
It's just a prank bro. It's just a prank.
Social experiment of killing young kids gone sexual. When you kill kids, they die, what a find. Just.... Just what a find!
>>
>>64457909
>>64455016
Hello reddit
>>
>>64452884
No this is stupid.

Anakin is Vader, anakin did all those things.

>hurr when he started doing evil things he was becomes a different person and is no longer accountable for his actions
>>
>>64452843
But that Anakin is when he was evil and killing Younglings whereas Old Anakin was his last moment of good.

And Why isn't Ewan there instead if we're just going to replace old actors?

Hell why have the puppet there at all instead of adding CGI Yoda?
>>
File: 1422365386363.png (280 KB, 509x462) Image search: [Google]
1422365386363.png
280 KB, 509x462
>>64455016
Epic memetext my friend welcome to the chan!
>>
>>64452798

Up to this day I still don't get the change for this. Obi Wan and Yoda died in their current forms so its understandable that they'd show up that way as force ghosts. Anakin died as burnt cripple amputated body and he shows up as Hayden? lol
>>
File: amy schumer.jpg (26 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer.jpg
26 KB, 600x350
>>64456896

first, don't listen to /tv/'s shit comedian lists. they'll either give you Burr, CK or Carlin, which understandbly since they have shit comedic tastes.

Top 3 comedian's so far

1. Russell Brand
2. Amy Schumer
3. Lisa Lampanelli

spread the word mate
>>
>>64458727
Force ghosting is a Jedi-only skill so when Anakin killed younglings a save state was created of his last light side true form.
>>
>>64458809
Simply epic

At least you added a somehow somewhat attractive pic of Amy with your shitpost
>>
File: 1434248145792.jpg (42 KB, 640x757) Image search: [Google]
1434248145792.jpg
42 KB, 640x757
>>64456844
>It says nothing about that in wookiepedia
>>
File: 1420900713649.jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1420900713649.jpg
91 KB, 640x400
>>64458989

thanks anon, got a laugh
>>
>>64456575
>>64456000

Mortal sins can't be forgiven. Murder is one of them. Another one is atheism.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.