[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1080x1080
Why is this allowed
>>
I really dont understand why she just cant lose weight

because everytime i hear about her complaining about feminism, i'm always reminded how grossly overweight and unhygienic she keeps herself, and it makes me not want to even remotely think about what she has to say

its not like the patriarchy made her eat unhealthy and large amounts of bad food that made her fat, or keeps her from taking care of her appearance
>>
>>64435583
does she actually think shes sexy
>>
id fuck the shit out of her hnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>64435809
yeah because you're a thirsty fag who would fuck animals if it meant losing his virginity
>>
File: 1415151074548.png (400 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1415151074548.png
400 KB, 640x480
>>64435583
jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>64435809
I'm worried that Shekelburg's plans to give more Indians access to the internet will mean more of these posts.
>>64435583
What do you think.
>>
Imagine being Adam Driver on that show
>>
>>64435845
not him but i am this desperate that i would fuck lena dunham
>>
>>64435894
Same desu senpai
>>
>>64435887
Adam Driver isn't any better, but imagine being Patrick Wilson...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.