[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLINK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: robert.gif (2 MB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
robert.gif
2 MB, 636x358
BLINK
>>
There it is, you're caught...
>>
This guy is one of the most fascinating things ever. I don't even care if he gets caught or not, I just want to know how and what he's thinking.
>>
>>64425514

HOW THE FUCK WAS THIS GUY SO STUPID THAT HE DIDN'T REALISE THAT THE MICROPHONE WAS STILL ON...A SECOND TIME, MIND YOU!
>>
just started on episode 1 yesterday

after watching Making a Murderer everyone said this was better so i'm excited
>>
>>64425584
Pretty sure he's not completely right in the head.
>>
>>64425514

>tfw you will never hang out around NY with Bob
>tfw you will never travel across USA on his plane expenses getting high
>tfw you will never discuss everyday shit with this guy
>tfw you will never spend a day at Cooney Island eating ice cream while you give hints that you are on to him
>tfw you will never try to figure out when he's lying and when he's not
>tfw you will never start to fear for your life
>tfw you will never open door to Bob
>tfw you will never experience gun pointing at you by Bob
>tfw you not kill
>tfw no homicidal Bob for the night

just kill me
>>
>>64425514

serious question. did any of you find durst likeable?
>>
BLINK BLINK BLINK

BLINK
>>
>>64425896
I did.
>>
>>64425514
Is that the 'smiles and cries' guy from training day?. What happened here?
>>
>>64425896
I a way I hope(d) that he won't be found guilty of the murder(s), yes.
>>
>>64425931

>burps uncontrollably
>>
>>64425896

its dat ny accent
>>
>>64426061

I doubt there is enough evidence. And he has he best lawyers money can buy.

Also, he is clearly suffering from either dementia or alzheimers at this point. Maybe not even fit to stand trial by the time it actually happens.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.