[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL Ryan Gosling was cast in the movie "The Notebook"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
TIL Ryan Gosling was cast in the movie "The Notebook" because the director was looking for someone that was "not handsome" and "not cool".
>>
>>64419077
>TIL

reddit
>>
>>64419101
There is literally nothing wrong with being a redditor
>>
>>64419077
If that's true then I'm fucked.
>>
>>64419101
Not him but I didn't know TIL was supposedly exclusive to reddit, I didn't even know it existed.
>>
>>64419077
What's a "TIL"?
>>
>>64420498
reddit's catchphrase
>>
File: lars-and-the-real-girl.jpg (45 KB, 590x295) Image search: [Google]
lars-and-the-real-girl.jpg
45 KB, 590x295
>>
File: pep1464.png (40 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
pep1464.png
40 KB, 128x128
>>64419138
So it has come to this.
>>
>>64420604

You still don't get it, do you?

I'm from Reddit and I love this place, also. Oh, does that make you mad? So very mad? Oh, you seem quite mad that there are those of us from Reddit who also enjoy coming here and hanging out with you cool guys. We like it. We REALLY like this place. Oh, we're not leaving. We're sitting right here, friendo. You like that one? "Friendo?" It's from No Country For Old Men. I know tv memes lol!

You think this is your own private utopia, your retreat from the world, your clubhouse to hang out with your other rebels, but guess what? We Reddit folk found it. We found it and we like it.

And we're not leaving.
>>
>>64420604
>>64419138
>people now like Reddit on /tv/
>at the same time Rooneyposting, something based on a /tv/ staple and a true old style /tv/ meme, is considered to be cancerous
It's over.
>>
File: r9kreddit.png (405 KB, 942x1250) Image search: [Google]
r9kreddit.png
405 KB, 942x1250
>>64420604
Hello Reddit
>>
>>64420510
but what does TIL stand for?
>>
File: mtt0pyBvLd1qjh0nno1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
mtt0pyBvLd1qjh0nno1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x750
>>64420658
There are others?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.