[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAE occasionally get these two confused?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: BOTH.png (364 KB, 493x319) Image search: [Google]
BOTH.png
364 KB, 493x319
DAE occasionally get these two confused?
>>
>>64417781
All the time

All throughout Three Kings I thought I was watching Mark Wahlberg
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>DAE
>>
Add leo as well
>>
I got confused when I saw the Green Zone
>>
Jesus The Departed was such a confusing movie. Half way through I realized they were different people.
>>
These guys I have no problem telling apart.
Are you retarded?
I also keep hearing people can't tell fucking Michael Cera from Jessie Eisenberg. How the flying fuck can you not? They look different, facial structure, eyes, nose, neck, I mean come on people!
The only fucks I can't tell apart at first glance are Jeffrey-Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem.
>>
>>64417799
that was mark you fucker
>>
>>64418336
pretty sure people with autism have issues with facial recognition. so thats why you see a lot of people that post here getting actors mixed up.
>>
>>64418336
face blindness is a thing yknow
>>
How to spot autists: The Thread

The last time I got actors confused was when I was like 11. After that your facial recognition abilities should be fully developed. Unless youre on the spectrum, of course.
>>
I dont really know how, but the first time I watched The Departed I thought Leo and Matt Damon were the same person. Obviously I was incredibly confused about how he was seemingly in two places at the same time. They dont even look that similar...
>>
>>64417799
underrated
>>
File: matt-damon.jpg (59 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
matt-damon.jpg
59 KB, 660x495
>>64419008
Leo and Matt have the same eyes.
>>
>>64418336
>can't tell the difference between a ruggedly attractive white man and a spic

literally hang yourself
>>
>>64419134
How the fuck can ANYONE mistake one for the other??? I honestly don't understand.
>>
>>64419134
do you think they fucked each other? you know, up the butt?
>>
>>64419226
I don't know, the only similarity I found were the eyes.
Their faces are very different.
>>
I didn't know what yhe fuck was going on in the Departed. Couldn't tell the generic tough white guys apart.
>>
>>64419384
>>64418205

Glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>64419134
In the departed specifically they looked pretty similar to me. Normally I wouldn't say they look very similar, but in that movie they did.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.