[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck is it painful to watch this dude try to put together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
Holy fuck is it painful to watch this dude try to put together a thought.

I feel bad for him. He is honestly just too fucking dumb for his own good.
>>
Do you think they let him watch Wrestlemania in prison?
>>
He's also a rapist and a murderer. He went into crying jags for 8 days straight after the murder and rape. He will never see wrestlemania. The fact that he's dumb makes it even more believable that he would be able to be manipulated into participating in this heinous murder/rape. Sorry he's dumb but he also did the crime. No wrestlemania for you guy. Do the crime? Do the time.
>>
Steve did it. Brendan didn't rape her but he definitely helped get rid of the body.
>>
>>64417135
Lol shut up you autistic contrarian.
>>
Is this that freak that eats his own feces and has putrid teeth rotting right out of his mouth?
>>
>>64417176
shut up faggot. stop speaking in absolutes like you know anything that happened just because you watched a tv show.
>>
why did it take 18 years to do/process the DNA test?
>>
>>64417228
Look at recent threads. The "Steve is just a loveable guy" bullshit route it takes is complete horse shit

He threatened the Sherifs wife with a gun to her head and almost abducted her if it weren't for the wife's infant in the back seat.

He exposed himself to neighbors before. And has admitted to throwing his cat into a fire.

The dude is fucked up he might've been set up on the first case but for damn sure that psycho did something in that girls murder.
>>
>>64417318
>Look at recent threads.
You say some variation of this in every thread
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>64417214

I thought that was Chris Chan?
>>
>>64417185

>i'll reply with some words i see all the time on /tv/ without knowing what they actually mean.

gee willies mister, you sure showed him
>>
>>64417358
Not me just read the one that was posted about what was omitted or glossed over in the doc.
>>
who's this guy?
>>
>>64417054

what the fuck is this shit OP

I am not American red pill me
>>
>>64417380
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>64417054
be nice anon
the kid is spending his life in prison
the last thing he needs is for you to belittle his situation
>this is bait, but this is whate womyn intended
>>
>>64417214
You are thinking of Bobby Sands.
>>
>>64417420
Someone's cranky
>>
>>64417367
Of course I know what they mean. They're fourth grade words. They aren't memes. The only reason they're so overused on here is because this place is legitimately full of autists and contrarians. Like that guy, who is taking the ridiculous stance that he raped and murdered her just to be different.
>>
>>64417519
Your replies are inconsistent.
>>
>>64417470

No, it's Nick Bates. Look him up on ED
>>
>>64417054
who is this?
>>
>>64417494
see my detailed five-paragraph post six threads ago for the reason why
>>
>liberal subjective narrative
>just KEK my shit up
>>
>>64417176
Why did he "definitely hide the body"? If he didn't do what he said in his confession why think he was involved at all? There's no evidence.
>>
>>64417626
Nah bro
>>
>>64417648
>meant for
>>64417449
>>K E K ~ > C U C K
C
U
C
K
>>
>>64417409
>>64417582

Go watch Making a Murderer on Netflix. His name is Brendan and he is currently serving life in prison for rape, accessory to homocide, and mutulating a corpse.
>>
>>64417557
From Emmerdale?
>>
>>64417409
>>64417582
Brandon Dassey from Making a Murderer on netflix.

a legit retard coerced into giving what many believe is a false confession
>>
>>64417664
His times are so inconsistent and yes under police interrogation he changed his story but for all we know Steve could've told him what to say since the kid is dumb as nails.
>>
None of them did it
>>
>>64417698
oh that. I thought this was some current event shit
>>
>>64417738
I don't remember there being huge discrepancies with the times he gave, and he's an idiot, of course he's going to forget what time it was.
>>
>>64417798
I hope Brendan gets out but we all know Steve will die in prison
>>
File: keaton_smile.gif (961 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
keaton_smile.gif
961 KB, 500x600
>yfw Steve is proven innocent only after dying in prison
>>
>>64417847
What's weird to me is that I've seen more "Free Steven" campaigns than "Free Brendan" ones. Brendan is younger, more likely to get out, and is probably actually innocent. The efforts should be focused on him.
>>
>>64417054
Something about this kid is just so classic for some reason
>>
>>64417847
I hope that one branch family tree dies .
>>
>>64417054
netflix pls go
>>
>>64417318

I live in WI. My sister is married to a man who has family from Manitowoc. His family are the most liberal people I know, but they immediately decided they wouldn't watch the tv series concluding "The Averys are scum". They had a reputation, that is for sure. however....... there's no way he could have killed the woman the way they said. None.

The guy was likely some shitbag that got picked on. The woman that he had a confrontation with was a relative of his. They come from a poor farm family, family disputes are common. He pointed an unloaded gun at her, and he knew it was unloaded. She then had her husband, who was a police officer, start the ball rolling on the shitstorm.

historically he has fessed up to his crimes, never once denying any of the things he's done in the past. The entire Avery clan comes off as compulsively honest because they are so fucking dumb. They were dumb people that the city didn't like and wanted to be rid of. They pinned a rape case on him despite other law enforcement and 3 other victims coming forward telling them they had the wrong guy. He served 18 years for a crime he didn't commit because the police didn't like him.

He files a civil suit worth 36 million against the city, the city's insurance won't cover the law department since there's evidence of a police conspiracy. That means the entire town would go bankrupt trying to pay him. Suddenly there's a murder and the rest we don't KNOW for sure. All the other things listed were fact. Knowing that, it should be FUCKING OBVIOUS that ANOTHER police conspiracy from the SAME DEPARTMENT is possible. Add in the fact that there was a conflict of interest due to the pending lawsuit and the manitowoc police dpt wasn't supposed to investigate the murder, yet they were there before, during, and after all stages of the investigation, and were the ones to find 4 pieces of critical evidence during visits from the same 2 EXTREMELY suspicious police officers.
>>
>>64417214

That's Greg.
>>
>>64418108
Yes, we have also watched the documentary series "Making A Murderer"
>>
>>64418108
Yes the cops and the police department are sketchy as fuck but Avery I don't think was a saint as well those weird letters he sent to his kids about wanting to kill his ex wife or some shit he was a little off.
>>
>>64418173

apparently the person I quoted didn't.
>>
>>64417054
Your feelings about this show are a pretty interesting IQ test.
>>
>>64418187

His then wife was threatening to leave him because she couldn't wait around while he was in prison. his letter said something like "if you take my kids away from you I'll kill you" with a bunch of other emotional shit while he professed his innocence. He also talked about killing himself while in prison. I think that's pretty typical thought pattern given his situation.
>>
>>64418255
In terms of that yes. But exposing himself to neighbors and others in the community and threatening the Sherifs wife by almost running her off the road and threatening her doesn't sound like the sweet and innocent guy presented in the doc.
>>
>>64418255
I wouldn't say it was typical, no. I don't think threatening murder is normal. However, I don't think he ever wanted or intended to do it, he just was trying to get his way using threats. Like how the gun he pulled on his cousin was actually unloaded.
>>
>>64417054
Am I supposed to know who tf this is
>>
>>64417738
He was literally making stuff up for the investigators, then after he signed his confession, the police made him change it because it was so wrong and didn't fit any of the actual evidence.

They tied her up on a bed, raped her, stabbed in in the stomach, then slit her throat in a 10x10 room, which didn't leave any blood/semen at all, then they strangled her, and failed at that, moved her to the garage , and then shot her 11 times. They then loaded her into her own car ( leaving no finger prints at all) , but left obvious blood splotches, drove a total of 15 ft away to the back of the garage, unloaded her, and burned her in a fire-pit ( ignoring the smelter on the property that would have completely destroyed her body leaving no evidence) , took the ashes and bone parts and scattered them in the open, then moved the vehicle to their own property ( not crushing it in their car crusher and turning it into an unrecognizable cube) , then placed the key to that vehicle in his own bedroom. But were portrayed as experts in evidence cleanup.
>>
File: 1320468651228.jpg (11 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
1320468651228.jpg
11 KB, 250x202
>>64417176
>>64417135
>"confession" so contradictory to the physical evidence they don't use any of it in Steven's trail
>hes a defenately involbed!!
duller than Brenden
>>
>>64418300

So you're basing that off of the testimony of the police officer's wife (not the sheriff himself, just one of his officer's wives....who was related to him). He says in the doc and it's on record that he did that because he was angry she was spreading rumors of him exposing himself when it wasn't true. You'll have to watch again with her interviews.

>>64418312

Could be, but then again, what types of things would you say if you knew you were dumb (an iq of 70!!!) and innocent, but everyone thought you did it because the police were conspiring against you? You'd be beyond frustrated and angry.
>>
>>64418401
>choking on a million dicks
>4 dicks

Why can't you count sir? Fix the Dicks!
>>
>>64418488
hold on, let me photoshop your mom into that photo
>>
File: 1323683080656.png (302 KB, 486x322) Image search: [Google]
1323683080656.png
302 KB, 486x322
>>64417738
>his claims were contradictory and at no time consistent with what little physical evidence existed
>MUST BE INVOLVED!
You are painfully, PAINFULLY, stupid

That someone could be THIS STUPID is depressing as fuck

Please stop posting, and kill yourself
>>
File: 1442102693759.jpg (16 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442102693759.jpg
16 KB, 499x499
>>64418488
That's you, you faggot
>can't count
>can't read
>chokes on millions of dicks
>thinks Brandon was involved
it fits.
>>
>>64417256
The technology wasn't really there until that time I believe. Could have maybe taken ten years though if that cop told someone about that phone call.
>>
File: 1419756438802.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419756438802.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>64418652
>He believes a heavily biased documentary

Stay Golden!
>>
More facts:

The wife was also writing threatening letters that incited his response.

The only proof there is that the gun was not loaded that he threatened his cousin with is Avery's testimony. Who is to say he wasn't exposing himself? He said it. Ok then.
>>
>>64417256
They had already convicted him, and said that the previous DNA test wasn't relevant. The woman had the DNA of another man under her finger nails that did not belong to Steven, and they said that proves nothing and wasn't even related to the case. The state is not going to test something that could make them look bad, unless they are forced to.
>>
>>64417054

me on the left
>>
>>64417054
Dumb kid would have been fine if only he refused to speak to a cop without a lawyer present. His parents never should have allowed him to be interrogated alone. Most people go to prison because they're poor dumb bastards who incriminate themselves, and let themselves get bullied by the system.

Tell the cops to fuck themselves, only talk through your lawyer, don't take plea deals unless you're actually guilty.
>>
File: 1398453299201.jpg (122 KB, 947x734) Image search: [Google]
1398453299201.jpg
122 KB, 947x734
>>64418771
>m-muh bias
Kratz pls.

Brandon was railroaded on a self-contradictory confession so inconsistent with what little physical evidence exists that no part of it was used in Steven's trial. Indeed, the prosecutors in Steven's trial EXPLICITLY and REPEATEDLY argued that what Brandon confessed to never even happen!

No ifs, ands, or buts about it, believing Brandon guilty marks you as a dullard that would put the Avery clan to shame
>>
File: 1342406151539.jpg (67 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1342406151539.jpg
67 KB, 282x341
>>64419011
>Dumb kid would have been fine if only he weren't dumb as shit
>>
Which episode is this?

Can I skip around?
>>
>>64419059
What angered me was Kratz's closing statement on Steven's case was the evidence pointed to only ONE person capable of committing the crime, then turns around and claims Brandon exclusively assisted Steven with the crime during Brandon's trial.

I kekked when those sexting scandals were released.
>>
>>64418226
>the closer people's opinions are to mine, the smarter they must be, because I am very smart
>>
File: 1343237262342.jpg (34 KB, 526x450) Image search: [Google]
1343237262342.jpg
34 KB, 526x450
>>64419320
Yeah, I liked the part in Steven's trial when Kratz claims that Teresa wasn't killed in his bedroom, and that's why no physical evidence was in it, then in Brandon's trial he claims that she was raped and murdered and dismembered in Steven's bedroom
>>
>>64419011
The investigators picked him up right from school without even notifying his mother, senpai.
>>
>>64419586
And how about the jury finds him guilty of murder, but not mutilating a corpse? How does that make any sense?
>>
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 180x280
>yfw
>>
>>64420466
I've only watched six episodes, when does the blue ribbon happen?
>>
Is anyone forgetting just how fucking retarded the ex-boyfriend's story is?

>So we just look up her phone records to see if there's anyone we can talk to

>God led us to the car

Yeah no, he did it
>>
I don't care whether Avery did it or not, he was going to jail anyway for the unlicensed firearm.

But Kenneth Pettersen, Kratz & Mr. Prize are the reason that I think the evidence was planted. Hell even if Avery wasn't framed, then they've doubly fucked up for being so incompetent that they've made it look like he's been framed.

Even if you forget Brendan, which you should since he's such a retard he will say whatever the person currently talking to him is asking him regardless of what the last conversation he had was. Forget about Brendan, Ken Pettersen's personal vendetta should have been enough to make this a fucking mistrial.

He's some of my favorite lines:
"DNA evidence is only valid if it proves our point"
"I think Steve Avery will kill again, it's in his character"
Ken Petersen: "If we wanted to uh eliminate Steve, it would have been a whole lot easier to eliminate Steve than it would be to frame Steve. Hell."
Interviewer: "What do you mean by eliminate?"
Ken Petersen: "If if we wanted him out of the picture, like in prison, or if we wanted him killed. You know, it would be much easier just to kill him."

1) He's thought about killing Steve. Pros & cons it.
2) You downright know he's dirty
3) That last one's a complete lie because if Steve Avery died during that time the FBI would have investigated it and Steve's family would still get the 36 million
>>
>>64421041
The media circus did all the work.

Doesn't matter if Brendan's bullshit was later proved bogus, in that news conference Kratz pushed his disgusting narrative. Kratz told a story, and to simple a story provides an easy way of processing information.

I also have no fucking idea why Brendan's lawyer didn't stop him from talking to the police, he seems completely incompetent.
>>
>>64421319
I think he was collaberating with the prosecution. While if a defence lawyer that retarded is going to be anywhere, it's going to be Mannitowoc, I straight up believe that the Mannitowoc Sheriffs Department is corrupt and had that spineless fuck on payroll
>>
Why did Jodi have a no contact order on her against Steve?

Makes no sense to me how such a thing could be justified.
>>
>>64420691
Ep9 I believe.
>>
>>64421375
Ep10 essentially confirms this.
>>
The film left out key evidence such as the Avery DNA on the hood and trunk of the Rav4
>>
>>64422067
You might be correct about the hood, but it mentioned the trunk, unless you mean the vehicles exterior.

Why would this change anything in your mind? If his blood was planted in the areas, it doesn't seem like his blood in two other places on the vehicle invalidate averys claim.
>>
Has the documentary had much exposure?
Has it caused any drama?

Its permanently got a thread on /tv/, which is pretty impressive.
>>
>>64420691
Last episode
>>
>>64422192

I mean the exterior. And it wasn't blood.
>>
>>64422233
Ah. What was the source?
>>
>>64422264

Some article on the internet that could have well made the shit up.
>>
>>64422283
Sorry, I meant source of the DNA - allegedly it's sweat.

Also, Kratzs Yelp page is a fucking inferno right now.
>>
>>64422479
>allegedly it's sweat.

Maybe it's the same sweat Kratz mentioned from when Steve raped and slit her throat in his bedroom.
>>
>>64420383
Not sure of the law in America, but in Australia a person under 18 can only be interrogated with a guardian present, otherwise the evidence is inadmissible
>>
this is weird
>>
>>64424144
http://sheekyforums.com/thread/64417054/television-and-film/holy-fuck-is-it-painful-to-watch-this-dude-try-to.html
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 534x401
>>64417256
>>
Actually marathoning this while browsing right now and have just finished ep 4.
How can anyone argue he wasn't framed with obvious the blood evidence tampering?
>>
>>64424452
you will find out soon enough
>>
>>64417176

Steve did it and called Brendan over for the bonfire. Apart from being there I don't think he had anything to do with it.

The slitting the throat and strangling her is completely made up. I doubt she was ever inside the garage or cabin
>>
>>64424452

Planted evidence doesn't necessarily mean he was framed. I think they planted evidence on a guilty man to ensure a conviction.
>>
So did this guy really throw a cat into the fire at a party? What the fuck man. A retard with no empathy, no wonder everybody thought he did it.
>>
>>64422479
>>64423932
He may have touched the exterior of the car when he interacted with Teresa initially. I don't think the evidence is damning. It may be easy to plant sweat too.
>>
>>64424980
Well if you hear him talk he clearly displays empathy towards his parents, kids and girlfriends.
>>
>>64420466
>Starts blubbering over the blue ribbon
>Returns to normal and reads out his report that the Avery family are criminals, evil and that the family tree must be cut down

Was the man a sociopath?
>>
>>64425019
> he has kids
> he has procreated

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>64425037
Crocodile tears.
>>
Jesus Christ, watching this shit makes me realize how sheltered I truly am. I have never, ever in my life interacted with a person like those people in the documentary outside of maybe one of them working the register at McDonald's or something. This is an entirely new world to me, can't believe some people actually live lives like this.
>>
>>64421319
Watch the rest of the series m8.
It's confirmed in the last episode that Len (Brendans first defence lawyer) was working with the prosecutor to help the DA win Steven's case.
>>
>>64421958
probation officers etc. controlled by the crooked PD
>>
>>64417054

Wisconsin DOJ is corrupt.

>News at 11
>>
File: best.jpg (38 KB, 714x536) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
38 KB, 714x536
the 100 theory thread
>>
File: ethan-couch.jpg (169 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
ethan-couch.jpg
169 KB, 635x357
>>64424204
>american judicial system
>>
>>64425127
Most people on 4chan seem to be pretty sheltered, it's why I fucking detest the right wing edgy shit from /pol/ that has taken over when I've personally been completely fucked by the system so hard that it almost ruined my life and I can no longer use my left hand and now I'm a poor cripple fag living off my own savings.

Before actually being in a situation where I had to fight the system, I was completely naieve, I thought people were rational and logical and fair, now I know the system is built to basically serve those in power and shit all over everyone else.
>>
>>64425127
It's like watching some kind of bizarre combination of True Detective and Trailer Park Boys but its not a comedy and it's all real.
>>
>>64425127
The system wants to isolate you. Because a nevrotic consumer is more profitable than a father saving for the future of his family
>>
>>64425270
>every court in the USA is the same because one small town judge let someone go free
>>
>>64425285
Pls tell story, what happened to your hand?

Also I didn't mean me being sheltered in terms of establishment(which I probably am regardless, never had to deal with government shit so far) but in terms of uneducated, low-IQ hicks who live in trailers, are cruel towards animals and have never been more than 50 miles away from home.
>>64425308 this is in point, hell I was even surprised by True Detective (not an American and only heard of the poverty in the south before).
>>
File: affe.jpg (126 KB, 634x649) Image search: [Google]
affe.jpg
126 KB, 634x649
>>64425332
Wat
>>
>>64424841
>just because the police planted evidence to convict him doesn't mean he was framed
>>
Just watched the first ep.
For the guy to commit a crime right out of jail and before getting paid 36 mil he would have to be retarded. Which he is, so Idk. Will keep watching.
>>
>mfw retards just figuring out this how the justice system works...in nearly every developed country

It's even worse in the third world.

The only real difference in the U.S. between Australia and the U.K. is the lack of media suppression. But the same investigative tactics and court room finagling play out pretty much the same.

This is how most rape and murder cases are handled/solved. Confession or testimony.
>>
>>64426171

He was never, ever, in any remote situation, going to get 36 mil.

The funny thing about a lot of these documentaries, but especially this and the podcast serial, is that I honestly come out of them firmly believing they are guilty, and not once do they provide any sort of evidence that they are innocent. It's bizarre.
>>
>>64425308

>Not a comedy

>"Mom, can you tape Wrestlemania for me?"

>"Inconsistent"

It's one of the funniest things I've seen this year.
>>
>>64425285
you sound like a loser
>>
>>64425452

He's guilty so fuck him. Not the same as planting evidence on an innocent person.
>>
>>64426323
I meant in the literal sense that it's not written or scripted to be a comedy. I've been laughing a lot at the stuff they come out with including what you posted. Steve Avery's dad even sounds a little bit like Plinkett.
>>
The entire fucking thing should have been a mistrial.
>>
>>64417054
>image.jpg

fuck off faggot
>>
>>64426323

>he doesn't own any other underwear

This was the comedy highlight
>>
>>64427249
Yeah, it was something like "The victim said he was wearing white underwear while Steven didn't even own any underwear".

That was pretty kekworthy.
>>
>>64426258
We all know US and UK are third world shitholes.

Thank god I live in civilized Scandinavia.
>>
Why are the majority of documentaries only out to make you feel worse afterwards?
>>
Honestly, he deserves to be locked up just for being stupid as he is. Brendan will never amount to anything good, chances are he's more likely to do bad, I say just arrest him, it's not like society is losing.
>>
>>64417054
>>64417054
>>64417054
>>64417054
who the fuck is this?
>>
>>64427596
I hope you realize that locking him up costs society millions more than just having him live on a hefty welfare fucking pigs in a trailer.
>>
>>64427596
Unfortunately you cannot arrest people for being stupid. You'd have 96% of americans in prison if that was the case
>>
>>64417470
Leave Bobby sands out of this you proddy cunt, he never ate his shit, he just spread it around his cell. He died of hunger do what he believed was right. Don't talk shit about a real hero.
>>
File: 1451237121424.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451237121424.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>>64427634
>>
Is it true that Steven molested Brandon? I thought I read that somewhere.
>>
>>64427249
> don't be strange
> I ain't strange

That had me lolling
>>
>>64427456
Because the world is cruel.
Also of course they have an agenda or message they want to convince you of.

Anybody know any happy documentaries? They're probably all about nature or somebodys biography or something.
>>
>>64427456
So they better ratings and view count
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x282
> used to think the accents on Fargo were over-exaggerated
> watch MAM

My god they're not exaggerated enough
>>
>>64428210
I have a question about Fargo while we're at it. I've seen the movie with William H. Macy, is the show just the movie redone? Why does it have a second season?
>>
>Kid is so stupid and is easily influenced.
>Entire police investigation is based on the fact that he was influenced by Steven.
>When police misconduct is brought up, they dismiss it by saying there's no evidence the police could have influenced him, despite video evidence that they did, which is more than what they had proving Steven told him to do anything

Only person who didn't do anything wrong, but fucked in the ass the hardest. His first lawyer should have been disbarred.
>>
>>64428313
Show is set in the same universe as the movie and a hundred times better.
>>
>>64426303
The problem wasn't the money itself, it was that insurance wasn't going to cover it, so the police and the town would have to pay him (a likely large sum in the millions) out of pocket, to a man they all hated.
>>
>>64417054
I just passed the part where both he and his mom didn't know what "inconsistent" meant.

I don't care if Steven is guilty or not but seeing this poor dumb fuck not know what is going on at any given moment is painful to watch.

These investigators could egg him into saying he killed JFK, and MLK jr. and he would go along with it because he is too retarded to have a thought of his own.
>>
>>64425390
he's quite right though. the system wants you to be heavily dependent on loans and hand outs and the like.
>>
>>64429055
That had nothing to do with the original discussion though and came out of the blue.
>>
Do you guys think Kratz diddled kids? Everything about screams kid diddler
>>
>>64428210
Yeah?
>>
>>64429333
> mfw my pediatrician was called Dr. Kratz
>>
File: wqr1v.jpg (43 KB, 468x356) Image search: [Google]
wqr1v.jpg
43 KB, 468x356
>>64429333
"diddled" kids? Damn, the kids should be honored.
Are you forgetting that he is THE PRIZE
>>
>>64429591
With that high ass lady voice he for sure has a micropenis, right?
>>
Major Oscarbait motionpicture when?
Starring whom?
>>
>ridiculous stance that he raped and murdered her just to be different.
So the courts are trying him for being a rapist and murderer just to be contrairian?
>>
>>64429828
Oscarbait?

Well then Steven Spielberg directs and Tom Hanks plays Avery's lawyer. It's from his perspective
>>
File: YOnaeMo.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
YOnaeMo.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
Best girl
>>
>>64421375
To quote a post I like from a previous thread

"Brendan may be a retard, but Brendan's lawyer was fucking retarded"
>>
File: tard.png (203 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
tard.png
203 KB, 599x428
Why is this allowed?
Posing leading questions to a literal tard who is bored and just wants to get out of there as fast as possible and has no comprehension of the situation?

How is this even allowed as an official testimony/evidence/whatever? Shouldn't it be thrown out altogether?
>>
>>64430826
well they brought him back in because the confession he gave to the guy who was supposed to be working for him was absolutely retarded and obviously completely made up

so they had to feed him some important aspects of the crime to still make it seem like he did it
>>
>>64430826
>expecting justice in some backwoods hick town
>>
>Le flavour of the month doc

Fuck me, even the dumb blondes are viraling this shit on facebook.
>>
>>64430918
Yeah, all of my normie friends are hyping it up as well. Pretty weird, don't remember this happening with the Jinx for example.
>>
>>64430918
Isn't it ironic? So many people are now completely convinced of Avery's innocence the same way the 3 jury members already made up their mind that he killed halbach before the trial.
>>
>>64426171
>For the guy to commit a crime right out of jail and before getting paid 36 mil he would have to be retarded.
It happens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abbott_%28author%29
>Dude gets book deal in prison, his publisher helps get him out
>almost immediately after he is released he kills a dude for not letting him use the bathroom
>>
>>64430987
It's truly like rain on your wedding day, like the free ride that you've already paid.
>>
What the fuck happened in Steves trial about the cop, the one who got the phone call that could have freed him 8 years earlier in the original trial, who, several days before the RAV4 was 'officially ' discovered poorly hidden in Steves scrap yard (when he owns a fucking car crusher), is recorded asking for a licence plate check on a car that comes back as the murdered womans. He explains it as "I was just checking what car I was meant to be looking for " when it's fairly obvious he would have known that already. It sounded suspiciously like he found the car earlier and moved it onto Averys property.
Jesus Christ I know you could say the documentary is biased but I don't know how some of the stuff in it can be explained as anythin but blatant framing of the both of them. The video clearly shows the cops bullying a confession out of a low iq 16 year old, which is then used to utterly blacken Steves name, but then removed from the trial so his defence can't fight it. And without the confession, we are expected to believe that Steve was simultaneously cunning enough to completely clean the crime scene beyond the abilities of forensic experts, while stupid enough to burn the body incompletely next to his house and leave the car on his property, when he had the means to destroy them completely.
Oh and the car key only appears in his bedroom when the cops who had most to lose from his civil case get chance to search it unsupervised.
To me the evidence points to the burnt remains and the RAV4 being found on outskirts of avery property, victim having been murdered by someone else after her meeting with Steve, and then planted by either murderer or police, either of whom used him as a convenient scapegoat.
The fact he got egged on while drunk dumb tee nager to throw a cat on a fire, which he seemed to regret, doesn't mean fuck all.
I don't know how Brendans appeals failed since his defence was clearly cooperating with the prosecution.
>>
>>64418187
More strawman, liberal.
>>
>>64430981

That's because the Jinx wasn't on Netflix. Most people had to go out of their way to watch it
>>
>>64431129
Brendan didn't do anything and avery may have done it but that all the evidence found was clearly planted. The car, the key that they found under the fucking slipper, the car key for her car that ONLY had his DNA on and none of hers. The ex boyfriend should have been looked into even more than he was and her brother came across as a media whore.
>>
> Do you like your new lawyer?
> He has the same favourite animal as me

Jesus.
Him being such a simpleton makes him raping and killing that lady even scarier. How could he not comprehend or care about the suffering he has caused?
>>
>>64431424
It's obvious he had nothing to do with the murder.

He could never name key aspects of the crime until the investigators fed them to him
>>
>your first EVER girlfriend?

Kek
>>
>>64431129
And as I say the evidence against Steve is a joke, relying on him being amazing at cleaning crime scene while stupid enough to leave key in his bedroom.
Or if the theory is he killed her elsewhere then brought her back to burn her outside his house instead of the smelter, well surely that could be anyone. He would be the one person who wouldn't do that.
The only damming evidence was the blood. The clearly tampered with blood. And the test for the preservative chemical is unreliable due to high possibility of false negative! Like, if you find the chemical it proves it's there, but not finding it doesnt mean it isn't there.
Poor fucking guy. I binge watched this NYE until 7 in morning (I'm nearly 40 I have no life now!) and I was outraged
>>
>>64431454
> O'Reily or whatever his name was fucking asking him if he's sorry

Wtf why would that matter to the lawyer's investigator?

> if you're not sorry, I can't help you
What? What is he trying to accomplish?
>>
>>64431454
huh maybe except the fact (a fact the documentary conveniently left out) that in his confession he stated Avery disconnected the car battery in Teresa's car. The cops only checked for DNA under the hood AFTER this confession, and found Avery's sweat right where Brendan said it would be

I bet you were a weekend activist for Blackfish, too
>>
>>64431424
I would say that if you could convince Brendan that he committed a crime he had nothing to do with, you should also consider that Steven Avery may have talked him to killing and murdering Halbach. Impressionability cuts both ways
>>
File: statement.png (172 KB, 636x359) Image search: [Google]
statement.png
172 KB, 636x359
>>
Did anyone read the "Kiss the girls" book Brandon referenced or have any knowledge of it?
>>
>>64431624
>bombfire
>>
>>64431515

Can't be sorry for something you didn't do
>>
>>64417054
Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>64431650
It has murders and rapes but nothing like what brendan described
>>
>>64431685
He's trying to get him to testify against Steven so he'll get a lighter sentencing, it's his job as the lawyer when he looks guilty no matter what.
>>
>>64431732

He didn't look guilty at all apart from his fake confession. he was trying to get him to say he was sorry for something he didn't do ie admitting he did it
>>
>>64431797
Yeah it's all pretty shade.
Nice touch making him draw the victim onto the statement paper.
>>
>>64420447
>not guilty of mutilating a corpse
Yeah wtf? There wasn't conclusive evidence of that occurring anyway but that charge doesn't really matter compared to being guilty of homicide. But then Brandon was found guilty of mutilating the corpse.

>>64420779
>ex-boyfriend
That's her brother, senpai. He probably didn't have a very good relationship with her though because she never mentioned him in her video and he always said how much Teresa loved her sisters. Anyway, I hated how smug he was and always smiling about everything. I'm sure he loved the attention.
And as far as guessing the password, she must have had a really easy password or she told her family that sort of information. The only person that would know any of my passwords is my boyfriend because we share some accounts. Highly unlikely my mom, aunt, or sister could guess them out of the blue though.
>>
>>64430777
Perfect example of intelligence turning a 6 into an 8.
>>
>>64431964
The ex didn't just guess her password, he guessed the username too. And deleted certain messages/calls while at it.
>>
>>64420779
Didn't some woman from the search team find the car?
But yeah, he seemed a little fishy to me as well.

Have no gripes with the brother though, don't see how he should've acted differently.
>>
>>64432133
Deleting messages when we know someone was harrassing her. It just seems like this was completely glossed over.

And it wasn't Steve calling her either, because it was ages before.
>>
>>64422201
I found this article while searching for a pic of based lawyer. Looks like Kratz is getting shit but also provided some additional evidence.

https://hellogiggles.com/whats-happened-making-a-murderer/2/
>>
>>64432227
At the very least it should have been looked into or just had a miss trial, especially without the judge telling the jury about brendans statement
>>
>>64432215
Based on the message of god apparently. In a place they had no reason to look, based on the Ex's request

He's fishy as fuck
>>
Reposting from previous thread

Also a very possible scenario explaining the ex-boyfriend and voicemail
shit:
>be ex-boyfriend of a girl
>girl lives with a new guy who "she's totally not fucking"
>harass the girl constantly with phone calls and leave voicemails
>girl suddenly missing
>ruh-roh
>fear being blamed about doing something to her
>explain this shit to her brother
>you go and erase the harassing voicemails
>act super interested about her well-being and lead the search party with the brother
>>
>I believe it was called Kiss the Girls
>>
>>64431964

Hilegeas isn't her brother, he's her ex
>>
>>64432340
he said this like a true /lit/ connaisseur
>>
>>64432293
>especially without the judge telling the jury about brendans statement
People are shitting all over Kratz but that judge was a massive cunt

>>64432334
>based on the Ex's request
Wait, did he actually tell them to look on that road? Fucking hell
>>
>>64432438
Pretty much everyone involved in it was a huge cunt aside from brandon who was just dimwitted
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1100x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1100x467
>>64430826
>tfw work school project really hard to prove to mom I'm not stupid
>some guys want to talk
>start sweating because project due at 1:29
>just want to get out
>they are using words that my teacher says I don't need to know until 12th grade
>want me to say some stuff and then I can leave
>just say the stuff
>fill in the gaps by guessing like I do on my homework
>Mfw it's 1:00 and I still am not heading to school
>>
>>64432340
absolutely rekt prosecution BTFO
>>
>>64417054
I myself can't wait till they get Paul Dano to play him in a film, that sweaty dumb looking motherfucker was born to play this guy.
>>
>>64432438
Yep. God told him to look there. But instead of doing what God asks him to do, he outsources this important task to two others
>>
>>64432719
>Literally too busy searching for your ex-girlfriend that you can't search for your ex-girlfriend

'Kay
>>
>>64432719
And gives them the only camera in the search party.
>>
honestly brendan did way better up on the stand than i thought he would.

didnt really give the prosecutor much to work with
>>
>>64432367
Ah, you're right. I forgot about him. My post was referring to her brother then.

>>64432133
Usernames can be easier to guess than passwords in my opinion but I completely forgot about him deleting messages. I was hoping the Cingular Wireless witnesses could have brought up archived messages and presented what had to be deleted.
>>
>>64417054
is there such a thing as fetal heroin syndrome?
>>
>>64432665
;) desu lol x
>>
>>64432719
>>64432783

Not only that, but why wouldn't he search there? Because he still thinks the averts are crazy murderers and doesn't want to get hurt if he finds incriminating evidence. So he gets two women to do it for him.

COLD BLOODED
>>
so was it the same film crew throughout? thats a long fucking time of filming
>>
File: 1451399321596.png (565 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1451399321596.png
565 KB, 640x427
>>64432815
>didnt really give the prosecutor much to work with

>>64432847
Yeah but the sheer fact he'd need to even access it. Now if he'd asked the brother to use the account it would have looked a hell of a lot different
>>
>>64432848
Yes there is https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007313.htm
>>
>>64432861
Maybe god also told him he needed to stay away
>>
>>64432870
Apparently they would live there for periods of time
>>
>>64432899
he didn't. nothing new at least I mean
>>
>>64417054
I'll have to watch that shit because of you. Thank you very much motherfucker.
>>
>>64432848
Heroin use alone won't cause any symptoms, besides the baby needing to be weened off of it's inherited opioid addiction.
Malnutrition which is common in addicts will cause much more problems.
>>
The doc was very bias. The case is fucked and I firmly believe the police placed the key.

But avery was scum. He didn't throw a cat over a fire and it accident caught fire. He dosed it in petrol and threw it into the fire.

He didn't serve 18 years for a crime he didn't commit, he served 6 for assault and then 12 for a crime he didn't commit. He was going to serve that 6 anyway (albeit probably less with good behaviour)

Brendan's conversations with his mom on the police phone include details of sexual abuse from avery to him and his other cousins.

Brendan tells the police he thinks avery did it because he was always angry and violent before he gives his confession.

My opinion, avery killed her else where, possibly the quary, burnt her. Told Brendan about it during the bonfire.

Police planted the car, key and bullet
>>
>>64432719
> God miraculously leads him to the body
> God doesn't prevent her from being brutally raped and murdered

COOL GOD RYAN
>>
>>64433525
Bitch left the Hilegeas, ain't got time for someone who don't want the Plagueis

Yeah I said it
>>
>>64433525
> God miraculously leads him to the body
Well god actually told him where to tell someone else where to look

Accurately. Once.
>>
>>64432937
Obviously God was protecting Ryan
>>
>>64431710
I see, honestly his testimony felt a little coached. Recalling a specific book is suss
>>
>We just guessed her password
>>
>>64434273
her password was 'stevenaveryistryingtokillmesomeonepleasehelp'
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>64434332
Like, if they just fucking asked what the password was, they would get them in the corner. I doubt that it was something simple if it had something to do with the sisters. Even with that as a clue would be pretty tough to crack a password. Not to mention that he was pretty positive on those sisters playing a role in that.

>"Oh wat kind of password she could have?"
>"It's definitely gotta be somthin with her sisters."
>MarieAnn020501
>Dam I'm good.

Not even a sherlock could pull it off just like that. Fucking liar.
>>
They didn't need to make a tv show about this faggot. Seems like over kill I mean who the fuck would spend 12 hours watching this shit
>>
>>64435086
Maybe it was 1234 or password. Or her pet's name or something, passwords of the people you know are not too hard to figure out, especially when they don't realize they should put numbers and shit in.
>>
>>64435195
He said that he cracked the password because he thought it might have something to do with her sisters.
>>
>>64435195

It was her sisters dob
>>
>>64435195
It's still odd that he would even think that way.
>>
>>64432815
He must've been coached for hours.
He probably doesn't even clearly remember anymore what the fuck actually happened on that day.
>>
>>64422479
From Kratz's Yelp page:

Are you a victim of a sex crime in need of some self-esteem-enhancing sexts from an older affluent (by Wisconsin standards) mustachio-ed lothario?

Are you a vindictive dirty cop who needs a charismatic prosecutor to help you put an innocent man in jail?

Are you a developmentally disabled teen who needs some help fabricating a confession inflammatory enough to get you life in prison?

Do you feel like the criminal justice system needs more perversion? Or even just more perverts?

If you answered "YES" to any one of these questions, then Ken Kratz is your man! With a proven and documented record of obsession with his own penis and vindication of corruption, Ken Kratz can help you perpetrate your evil deeds - he might even join in the fun, because if he's anything, he's a people person.

Ken Kratz - because he's never met a work of fiction he thought was too sweaty to repeat. Or embellish.
>>
>>64435797
Kek

Think he ever actually got any from those texts?
>>
>>64435904
Can't hear his voice in a text
>>
>>64435797
top kek
yelp /biz/kratz-law-firm-west-bend
>>
File: 1423515442097.jpg (156 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
1423515442097.jpg
156 KB, 954x539
>>64435966
> If you want to be sexually harassed by a man with a falsetto voice this is the place for you.

> Also if you have any cases where you want to support the misconduct of the police, the courts and the entire justice system - this is your man.

> Think of a sexual muppet with no morals or values - that's him.

>sexual muppet with no morals or values
Ayy lmao

Why do these plebs love to go on witchhunts so much?
>>
>>64436051
They're yelpers
>>
>>64436051
same reason as everything else in this case; someone's heart's colon was full and they needed another person to use as an emotional toilet.

>MUH PIG COPS
>MUH DINDUS
>MUH WRESTLEMANIA
>>
What really bugs me is all the stuff that was left out of the docu.

Things like Brendan telling his mom over the phone that Steven used to touch Brendan and his brothers and sister, Steven calling Teresa using *67 twice the day she was murdered.

Couple other things I can't remember right now, nothing necessarily damning in itself, but the filmmakers tried their hardest to paint Steven in the best light they could.
>>
>>64435702
Yeah, that kid is so confused.

You know how people say the more you tell a lie, the more you start to believe it the truth?

I'm sure Brendan suffered from this. Not saying he lied about not participating with Steven, just that he's been fed so much misinformation that he honestly doesn't even know what happened anymore.
>>
>>64426691
Why the fuck is everyone so sure about this? When I ask them they just go "WOW YOU BELIEVE THAT BIAS DOCUMENTARY" and spout some shit about him buying restraints. OMG IT WAS LEFT OUT THAT MEANS HE RAPED AND MURDERED SOMEONE DESPITE THE FACT THAT NO EVIDENCE THAT ISN'T HORRIBLY SUSPECT BACKS THAT FACT UP.

Ok.
>>
>>64427634
>You cannot arrest people for being stupid
>Prison populations are disproportionately black

We certainly are trying.
>>
>>64438061
Not the person you're replying to, but what I think he's saying is the cops believed with certainty that he's guilty, and did everything they could to ensure he wasn't let free. That includes planting evidence to make their case stronger.
>>
>>64417367
>sure showed him
>implying its not you
autismspeaks.jpg
>>
>>64431525
Sauce?
>>
>>64431525
Are you telling me Blackfish is a crock of shit and that the whales are happy in those seaworld tanks?
>>
>>64438279
I recognize that idea, but if you admit that the cops wrongfully imprisoned him once, why is it so farfetched that they'd do it a second time?

Is it guaranteed? No. But does it at least warrant an investigation? You bet your ass. No other suspects were looked at, no other evidence was collected. We have no fucking idea if someone else could have killed her because the cops didn't even look. But because of that, somehow people take that to the logical leap of "Well there was only evidence around Steven". Well no shit, that's the only guy who got investigated and had evidence planted.

I don't know if Steven is innocent (it is QUITE clear Brendan is however), but to just assume he must be guilty because he was convicted is so stupidly circular I don't understand.
>>
File: len-kachinsky-monster-attorney.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
len-kachinsky-monster-attorney.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
Is his career good now?
>>
>>64438997
he had to quit because he got cancer
>>
>>64438706
Maybe you should do some research on the science and physiology behind those animals and their relationships with their trainers and habitats

oh wait, you won't and you'll continue to emotionally react to whatever biased bullshit hot button documentaries shove on you
>>
>>64417054

I just want to grab him and shake him and be like STOP AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING
>>
>>64439172
Dunno I can't imagine a large animal being happy in a small tank like that.
Also why would it attack a trainer when they have such great relationships?
And it's pretty cruel how those baby whales are seperated from their momma

yes I'm baiting but just fucking tell me what you know. wasn't even suggesting you were wrong
>>
>>64439283
He know his research, and he thinks you should know his research too. Because he researched whales because why not? You should research his research because his research says you're wrong.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.