[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top 5 of 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: thegift.jpg (49 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
thegift.jpg
49 KB, 486x720
What are your Top 5 of 2015? Worked at a movie theatre all year so I got to catch all the big releases. Here's what I think.

1. The Gift
2. Mad Max: Fury Road
3. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
4. The Martian
5. Straight Outta Compton
>>
>The Memetian
>>
File: bait.webm (358 KB, 1912x792) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
358 KB, 1912x792
1. Fury Road
2. The Revenant
3. Slow West
4. Bone Tomahawk
5. Everest
>>
>>64417046

>The Gift

That movie was utter dogshit.
>>
1. mad max
2. sicario
3. spotlight
4. phoenix
5. star cuck
>>
1. The Room
2. Sicario
3. Steve Jobs
4. Mad Max
5. Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
>>
1. Paul Blart 2
2. H8ful Eight
3. Mad Max
4. Brooklyn
5. Star Wars
>>
Stations of the Cross
Queen of Earth
The Revenant
Annamolisa
Evolution

if not, you're spider gay spoiler
>>
>>64417046
>Worked at a movie theatre all year so I got to catch all the big releases.

you fucking faggots annoy the shit out of me, im watching a movie then u faggots wearing your visors come in to check off the clipboard wtf is that even for, anyways then u stare at the audience. die!
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
1. Hateful 8
2. Star Wars
3. Martian
4. Steve jobs
5. Ex machina
>>
>>64417526
we never do anything with clipboards where i work. we do have to do routine theatre checks though, just to scan the audience for distracting people or other issues
>>
>>64417046
>The Gift
i hope you are not fucking serious
>>
>>64417724
the gift is a great movie. brought new edge to the horror genre, fantastic ending, and really high quality production. joel edgerton really proved his worth as an actor and a director. one of the most unsettling films of the past decade in terms of horror
>>
1. Ex Machina
2. Room
3. Sicario
4. Steve Jobs
5. Youth

Haven't seen Carol, The Revenant, Experimenter, Hateful Eight, Anomalisa, Entertainment, Blackhat, The Tribe, Son of Saul, 99 Homes, etc. yet

Wouldn't be surprised if one of Anomalisa, The Revenant, or Entertainment made it
>>
>>64417046
Only saw a handful of movies this year but I really liked John Wick, Inside Out, Big Hero 6, Fast 7 and The Revenant.

I'll have to check out what you guys are recommending :)
>>
Objectively Correct List (in no order):

-The Big Short
-Sicario
-The Revenant
-The Lobster
-Steve Jobs

Honarable Mentions go out to Spotlight, Mad Max, Beasts of No Nation and Anomalisa.
>>
1) Victoria
2) Inside Out
3) The Lobster
4) Sicario
5) Youth
>>
In no order:

>Sicario
>Ex Machina
>The Revenant
>A Borrowed Identity
>Cemetery of Splendor

I still have a lot to watch, though.
>>
no love for creed?
>>
1. Fury Road
2. The Hateful Eight
3. Sicario
4, The Big Short
5. It Follows
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.