[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I just pay to see a fucking Lifetime movie? What an infuriating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: brooklyn_ver2_xlg.jpg (252 KB, 1181x886) Image search: [Google]
brooklyn_ver2_xlg.jpg
252 KB, 1181x886
Did I just pay to see a fucking Lifetime movie? What an infuriating piece of shit.
>>
>ywn hang out with the Gleeson family

feels bad man
>>
Pretty sure you didn't pay
>>
She needs to stop shaving her legs and get chubby again.
>>
>>64413735
$13, I feel stupid.
>>
You got to see her shit in a bucket, at least
>>
>>64413998
Webm?
>>
>>64414039
kat
>>
>>64413545
>Colm
>Saoirse
>Domhnall

what kinda name you want family?
>>
Another mediocre performance from this Irish bitch.
>>
>>64413977
You paid $13? Did you see it at night or what?
>>
>>64416137
Middle of the day at 4:10 p.m.
>>
You should have predicted it. Just look at that poster
Admit you went for Shersa and move on
>>
Post her plump pits.
>>
>>64416513
I went because it had good reviews and was a limited release. I went in blind otherwise. Did the same with Spotlight today as well. It was great.
>>
I liked it. Made me feel tfw no gf.
>>
>>64413545
>Two Countries, Two Loves, One Heart
>"second" love interest is introduced in the last 20 minutes of the movie, by which point there is no supposed tension over who she will pick, if that was the intention
I liked the movie, but the marketing gave me wrong expectations for the third act. Wish I didn't see the trailer/poster first.
>>
>>64416279

Sounds like you live in LA. Stop going to AMC and go to a independent movie theater. I pay $7.50 most of the time.
>>
File: image(3).png (22 KB, 635x289) Image search: [Google]
image(3).png
22 KB, 635x289
>>64418362
Never forget.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.