[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: iluvyew.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
iluvyew.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that season 3 of Nathan For You was the best?
>>
>>64407898
whichever season has The Web is the best.

You did it, Kip
>>
I think in terms of scale and production value season 3 was the best. In terms of humor I'd say 1 > 3 > 2.
>>
I'd say that each season has their highs and their lows but I've enjoyed all of them the same.
>>
>>64407898
whre can I watch them for free?
>>
>>64407898
Seasons 2-1-3 were my favorite but there are gems in each.
>>
Except for the finale of 3 all episodes felt constant to me, binged them without noticing the transition from one another.
>>
Almost every episode of Nathan For You is fantastic so it's actually easier to just list the seasons meh episodes instead. Oh and don't get too offended if I list an episode you like on here I'm just saying they're not as funny as others.

>Weaker Season 1 Episodes
Clothing Store / Restaurant

>Weaker Season 2 Episodes
Daddy's Watching / Party Planner
Taxi Service / Hot Dog Stand
Toy Company / Movie Theatre (only Toy Company was lame, movie theater was good)

>Weaker Season 3 Episodes
Hotel / Travel Agent (Travel Agent was boring)

So by my count Season 3 is my favorite with just one meh segment, Season 2 is the weakest but still every episode of Nathan For You gives me at least several big laughs.
>>
>>64407898
why is one pupil larger than the other?
>>
>>64409235
Daddy's watching is pretty amazing though. That drugged up bodyguard they bring in is hilarious.
>>
>>64407898

>ywn see that girl's cute pink toes and soles
>>
>>64408166
I agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD3nq0eECz4
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.