[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized what I hate the most about this piece of fanfiction.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I just realized what I hate the most about this piece of fanfiction. There's no way Kylo Ren could have existed.

Kenobi, Yoda, Anakin (and perhaps even Qui-Gon) should all have still been 'alive' to help Luke train his new Jedi. Sure, you could make the argument that they decided to let go and stop manifesting once the threat was over and they had confidence in Luke and his new Jedi Order, but there's absoultely no way in hell they would stop counseling him before even the first batch of new Jedi were out, at a time in which a splinter faction of the former Empire were on the rise.

Let us be reminded that we are talking about three of the most powerful Jedi we know, two of whom have personally had their former padawans fall to the dark side (Obi-Ani, Yoda-Dooku) and the other is fucking Darth Vader himself. These fuckers would be more cautious than ever of one of the new generation feeling the call to the dark side, they JUST got back from a 30 year shitfest caused by one moron falling for it.

What is implied in the film (especially with Luke going Yoda on the galaxy which was stupid on its own for being so OOC), is that Luke failed him due to inexperience, he wasn't wise enough to cull these dark urges from his nephew, perhaps not even able to sense it, but considering these three should have been by his side rebuild the Order, there's absolutely no way they would have been this careless to the point of letting the same shit that they JUST got back from happen again.

Fucking Jew Jew and his fucking Disney fanfic.

I sincerely hope they at least address this on the other films, if they ignore it then this new trilogy is officially worse than the Holiday Special
>>
Snoke killed their ghosts.
>>
Snoke is Palpatine
Palpatine was Luke and Leia's real father.

ezpz
>>
>>64407445

>I sincerely hope they will address this

Nope. Why should they? They don't need to do a damn thing except for make another space movie, slap their 4 billion dollar 'star wars' logo on it and watch as it makes all of its money back.

Believe me, I want some explanations as much as the next guy, but the people at Disney know they don't have to.
>>
>>64407445
Indeed.
Not only is TFA fan fiction (by definion in the sense Lucas didnt write, produce or direct it) but its actually shitting over the major story arcs and key narrative of the OT (and prequels).
>>
>>64407583
>>64407445
Novelization had Snoke convincing Kylo that Vader's turn was a lapse in judgement.
>>
>>64407647
So? Vader himself would be there to clear things up. Who would Kylo heed, his grandfather and his pals or hearsay from some creepy hologram evil dude?

>>64407583
I never said they should. I said I hoped they would.
>>
>>64407445
To further make this shit even dumber in the Clone Wars cartoon which Disney has confirmed is canon, Qui-gon ghost has the ability to throw boxes around and even levitate Yoda.

Ghosts that can use the force to move shit around in the living world and provide guidance, could stop a lot of problems with people being tempted by the dark side.
>>
>>64407445
It's just a flick for fun my man.
>>
explained in the books
explained in the novelizations
explained in the comics
>>
>>64407647
I've seen this word, novelization thrown around a lot lately, I've basically gotten the impression that if you haven't read it there's no fucking way the movie makes sense..
>>
I thought it was said somewhere that the ghosts can only materialize for some limited period of time.

Perhaps snoke made his move when the ghosts were already gone and Luke was on a holocron search.

He could have given fake dark side illusions, and shown himself to offer more power than Luke. Same as sheev, but with no one around to help (if Luke wasn't babysitting him 24/7)
>>
>>64407524
Sheev is Rey's father I think.
>>
The ghosts are a temporary form lasting a few years at most. They are not conscious beings, merely the echoes of great jedi and are unable to learn new things including interation with new people.
This is all covered in the novels.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.