[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Dale a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Was Dale a cuck?
>>
Yes.
>>
What? He literally was; his wife sleeps with that Indian.
>>
By definition, yes.
By 4chan definition, no
>>
unlike what the mouthbreathers here will tell you, no, because he didnt know

inb4 he knew but denied it to himself: no, you're wrong, he was that oblivious
>>
>>64407356
Yes. He's /k/ personified
>>
>>64407449
Obviously you don't know what the meaning cuck.
>>
>tfw you were routing for him to cheat on Nancy with that exterminator chick, but he bailed because he loves Nancy
Also, I feel bad for Dale. The least Nancy could have done is had another kid that was actually Dale's
>>
>>64407356
he sure was.
>>
the joke is that even though Dale is the one being cucked by Redcorn, Redcorn feels like HE is the cuck because Nancy will never love him and Joseph will never call him dad
>>
>>64408113
Hey you were on my other thread on /b/ lol
>>
>>64408150
nan-nan does love him though.
>>
>>64407449
You are the mouthbreather. Straight from the OED:

Cuckold
1. A derisive name for the husband of an unfaithful wife.
>>
>>64408313
2. Overused meme word
>>
>>64407356
He literally goes to the movies with his wife's son
>>
>>64408457

3. Short for cuckold-fish: see 4.

4. Comb. †cuckold-fish, a fish with horn-like projections, prob. the cow-fish (Ostracion quadricorne); †cuckold-fly (see quot.); cuckold-maker, ‘one that makes a practice of corrupting wives’ (J.); so cuckold-making; †cuckold's chorister, the cuckoo; †Cuckold's haven, point, a point on the Thames, below Greenwich; formerly used allusively; †cuckoldshire (humorous) cuckoldom; †cuckold's-increase, a W. Indian leguminous plant, Vigna unguiculata; cuckold's-knot, neck, a knot or loop made in a rope by crossing it over itself and seizing or binding it together with a cord at the point of crossing; †cuckold's-row (humorous), cuckoldom; cuckold-tree, an American Acacia, A. cornigera.

And now we know.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.