[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who does the man Rose married get to spend eternity with? Has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Who does the man Rose married get to spend eternity with?

Has any man ever been this cucked?
>>
With Cal
>>
>Serious historical drama
>Scene set in heaven
>>
>>64406842
>Has any man ever been this cucked?
Cal
>>
>>64406945
He's in hell for killing himself
>>
>Cal is supposed to be the bad guy
>Scumbag Rose isn't

SUPREME HEH.
>>
I watched this movie at school (I have no idea why).

After it, I asked the same question, my teacher told me that everyone has his own heaven. So, the man Rose married is probably with her in his own heaven. I said that was stupid, and I got suspended, I fucking hate school
>>
>>64406977
It was the old cunts dying dream
>>
>>64407106
Kek
>>
>>64407106
Cool story, bro.
>>
File: CEsKyPfUIAADa13.jpg-large.jpg (55 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CEsKyPfUIAADa13.jpg-large.jpg
55 KB, 1024x576
>>64406977
>>64407106
>>
Soul mate's a bitch, nigga.
>>
>>64407106

>>>/r/atheism
>>
>>64406842
this question really screams for a sequel, maybe a prequel too "the story behind the movie"
>>
>>64406842

Rose is so perfect...
>>
>>64407201
There was a sequel - The Great Gatsby
>>
I remember when my gf told me I was her soulmate, she than left me for a guy at work.
Yea...
Love amiright?
>>
>>64407333

Trips confirm the soulmate bullshit is bullshit.
>>
Rose was still filthy rich right? Her Husband had mistresses then for sure.
>>
>>64407333
We were all 13 once
>>
>>64407106

*tips fedora*
>>
>>64407333

Sorry son, at least you got trips
>>
>>64406842
Isn't it the old woman just dreaming in her sleep?
>>
>>64407497
That's how I took it. She didn't die at the end of Titanic. Also, I always found it bizarre that Cameron used a treasure hunting framing device in that movie.
>>
>>64407542
>do research on titanic
>watch the crew talk about their submarine excursions, maybe go with them on a few
>fall in love with the idea of exploring the foundered titanic
>"hey let's put some modern day pictures of the titanic and of modern exploration work, this is good material here"
>"yeah but why would they ever come in contact with Rose?"
>"well they could be looking for something specific, like... a jewel or something."
>"on it boss."
>"good. See I fucking love deep sea shit. You guys see the Abyss?"
>"yes boss, good movie boss."
>''you goddamn right it was. Did you see the deleted scenes?"

I side with Cameron here, footage of the present state titanic and of the research was cool.
>>
>>64407542
Paxton and the deep sea stuff was the best part of the movie besides the whole ship getting destroyed of course.

Sure as hell not rewatching Titanic for Winslet's meh tits.
>>
>>64407785
I agree it's neat but it's still kind of an awkward framing device. Of course Cameron has made it very clear over the years that he made the movie mostly to get funding to make an expedition to the wreck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.