[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love Home Movies. Easily one of Adult Swim's best shows.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 403x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 403x224
I love Home Movies. Easily one of Adult Swim's best shows. Fucking bummer that Mike Lazzo was never really a fan and when they re-ran it and kept it on schedule it was on at really weird times and they barely advertised it. It did so poorly in the ratings that Turner execs barred it from airing anymore a few years back. Now with the success of Bob's Burgers and the like, Home Movies will unfortunately be lost to the annals of cartoon history.
>>
>>64402868
It was generally shit. The coach’s dialog with the kids was the only funny part.
>>
Episodes are hard to get through and only enjoyed parts with >>64402983

H. Jon Benjamin is pretty amazing though.
>>
>>64402983
>this is what plebs actually believe
>>
>>64402868
Younger users here on /tv/ and /co/ really tend to hate Home Movies. I loved it.
>>
I couldn't even finish the first episode of this trash. Bobs Burgers is way better and this doesn't even compare to other AS programs.
>>
File: 1390090225384[1].jpg (595 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
1390090225384[1].jpg
595 KB, 1836x2448
>>64403098
Ok there “patrician”. Liking something as shitty and low brow as home movies really proves your aristocratic nature. Oh, and by the way, if you ever respond to me like that again I’ll kill you.
>>
I used to love home movies, I think the animation puts a lot of people off, desu
>>
It's not that good
>>
>>64403422
What meme magic does the car possess?
>>
>>64403500
Le FFFFUUUUUU
>>
>>64402868
I loved the subtlety and low key, mundane humour and stories. It's not for everyone, but it will always be one of my favourites. It really captures the feeling of being underwhelmed and underwhelming.
>>
>>64403283
the first season is pretty bad. i skip it.
>>
It's shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.