[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: michael-cera.jpg (106 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
michael-cera.jpg
106 KB, 618x412
>JUST
>>
I've always hated that smug, hook-nosed disaster of a face.

I can take or leave Cera as an actor, but that face just fucking infuriates me every time I see it.
>>
>>64402771
I hear he's a huge asshole to people as well.
>>
File: Jfmsutl.jpg (62 KB, 639x378) Image search: [Google]
Jfmsutl.jpg
62 KB, 639x378
>>64402446
>FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
met Cera a few times when I went to school with Clark Duke. Cera was a dick.
>>
>>64402800
I saw Michael Cera at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (125 KB, 750x886) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
125 KB, 750x886
>>
>>64402446
>>64402833
Actors who will die in 2016
>>
>>64402843
I like to think Clark Duke was a funny guy to hang out with, then his career started
>>
File: 6646546565152.png (195 KB, 288x272) Image search: [Google]
6646546565152.png
195 KB, 288x272
>>64402911
>>
Why does he look more like a stereotypical Jew the older he gets?

Why does he perpetually have the fuzz of a not-too-recently shaved mustache?

Surely his career should be coming to a close, his entire shtick was "awkward but dateable geek", which worked fine from Arrested Development up until Scott Pilgrim. It gets a lot more fucking creepy when he looks like THAT.
>>
File: Latzaseason1.jpg (468 KB, 601x765) Image search: [Google]
Latzaseason1.jpg
468 KB, 601x765
>>64402446
He looks like Latza, if you look closely.
>>
>>64402446
He looks like a future pedophile
>>
>>64403129
herpy lips
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.