[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Classics that deserve a sequel, spin-off, reboot or something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: gremcover.jpg (14 KB, 279x400) Image search: [Google]
gremcover.jpg
14 KB, 279x400
ITT: Classics that deserve a sequel, spin-off, reboot or something similar
>>
File: Gremlins2poster.jpg (22 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
Gremlins2poster.jpg
22 KB, 220x330
>>64399787
Gremlins HAD a sequel. It was meh.
>>
Have we fallen so low that we are now asking for reboots?
>>
Saying a classic DESERVES any of those things would imply that the CLASSIC is shit, which is rarely the case. You and people with the same horrible way of thinking are what's killing the film industry.
>>
File: videodrome.gif (80 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
videodrome.gif
80 KB, 333x500
>>
File: gretta the gremlin.jpg (2 MB, 2402x3282) Image search: [Google]
gretta the gremlin.jpg
2 MB, 2402x3282
>>64399843
>It was meh.
It's fucking fantastic.
>>
>>64399843

>IMPLYING IT WAS MEH
>>
>>64399843
It was better than 1

And i was more imagining a new plot
A long time has passed, so let's have the main gremlin be a different one than gizmo, and change the human characters too
new characters, new plot, same background
>>
>>64399843
>implying a movie featuring Phoebe Cates is meh
>>
>>64399906
>>64399946
I just want more gremlin fun
a completely different movie with the same concept then
>>
>>64399787
>itt classics that deserve to be buttfucked to make some jew rich
nah bruv

>>64399843
it was fine. entertaining + watchable
>>
>>64399787
A sequel, heck yes.

A reboot, no.
>>
>>64401061
Isn't it a little late to get a proper sequel?
It could have different characters, but same basics, still title of "Gremlins" but no real connection to the old movies
it would just be the same universe, but a different story
>>
>>64399787
>Classics that deserve a sequel, spin-off, reboot or something similar

If they were so good, then they wouldn't deserve a bunch of Jews digging up its corpse.
>>
>>64399843
>meh.

It was excellent and holds up exceedingly well
>>
HIGHLANDER

the original is iconic but realistically it's not a great movie and the sequels are awful. unfortunately a reboot would never get the talent needed, i bet, to make it truly great.
>>
>>64402624
CGI would ruin it. It'd wind up being some hyper stylized action flick.
>>
>>64399787
>sequel, spin-off, reboot
>deserve
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.