[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys gotten into the new EU yet? I'm currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: star-wars-shattered-empire.jpg (95 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-shattered-empire.jpg
95 KB, 500x758
Have you guys gotten into the new EU yet? I'm currently in the middle of reading this.
It's pretty poetic. One of the stories involves Leia going on a diplomatic mission to Naboo and the very first thing that happens is they get a communications disruption. Also we meet Poe's parents.
>>
>>64392893
so who's responsible for the ensuing invasion?
>>
>>64393353
Some butt-blasted imperials of course
>>
>>64392893
lando series was best, fampai.
>>
>>64393508
It and Kanan for sure. Darth Vader was doing great until it did a tie-in arc with the main book and it turned out Ackbar-Grevious is the next bad guy.
>>
>>64393626
>Ackbar-Grevious
Still can't believe that they actually pulled that.
>>
File: star_wars_a_new_dawn.jpg (341 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_a_new_dawn.jpg
341 KB, 1047x1572
I really liked this. Kanan's a cool guy, especially when he's just being a drifter.
>>
>>64393744
>katana hilt
>ponytail
>that fucking chin hair

Could he be tipping any more fedoras?
>>
>>64393626
>>64393694
>Ackbar-Grevious
What did they do? Please explain.
>>
>>64392893
It was okay but the art was uneven. Some pages are really well drawn then at the next page everything has been lazily traced over poser models and movie stills. I don't know if this is a common thing in modern Marvel comics but I found it really distracting. I haven't read anything from them in a long time.

What I liked the most was how they portrayed Empire's propaganda efforts to deny Sheev's death and the rebel victory at Endor and the confusion of the officers fighting a desperate losing battle against the rebels while not really knowing what was going on.
>>
>>64394024
Yeah, it mindfucked me at the beginning when those officers were talking about Sheev like he was still alive
>>
>>64394024
The art was because they were releasing it weekly so they had several different artists in order to actually make it quickly. Really sucks that they're willing to sacrifice quality like that.
>>
>>>/lit/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.