[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's just one of us apparently. >jennifer lawrence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 11
File: le edge.jpg (2 MB, 3600x3600) Image search: [Google]
le edge.jpg
2 MB, 3600x3600
She's just one of us apparently.

>jennifer lawrence
>worth $60m

At what point does a person become so detached from reality that they feel, despite at a young age having made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their days, that they have a legitimate right to complain about not being paid as much as someone else, whose shrewd agent managed to negotiate a good deal for their client?
>>
That's because she's retarded. Everyone who believes in the "wage gap" is retarded.
>>
>>64390780
>worth $60m
>LE OPPRESSION AND SEXISM WOMEN NEED TO GET PAID WHAT MEN GET PAID DON'T MIND ME WHILE I SHAKE MY TITS AT A SMARTPHONE THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T GET HACKED BY THE MILLIONS DAILY
>>
Since JLaw likes complaining about nothing, she should give up all that money and start over from sqaure one.
>>
i've seen her b-hole
>>
Everywhere she goes this cunt gets told how amazing she is by every single person she comes in contact with. This is by no means a rare experience for Hollywood starlets but she was given an academy award at such a young age that it immediately went to her head.

She never had to really work in Hollywood. She never had to go from audition to audition hoping to find a role as a corpse on Law and Order in between waitressing gigs. She got it all handed to her on a silver platter and now she wants us all to feel bad for her because her nudes got released online
>>
>>64390817
The wage gap is real

However if you went to college for liberal arts or women's studies while some evil racist white space-nazi over-lord male went to school for engineering or chemistry, then shut the fuck up about the wage gap
>>
>>64390780
That article is actually really interesting when you find out that she technically got paid more than Bale or Cooper. She worked significantly less days than them and got paid a few million less if I remember correctly which means she got paid more-per-day than they did and would've made more if she were a main character.
>>
someone post that 60 million dollar anus of hers.
>>
>>64390905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
>>
When you're already making tens of millions of dollars a year, what's the difference between even an extra 20 or so million anyway?

How do you even define "equal pay" for something like acting anyway? Each movie would have different kinds of demands put on the actors and I'm sure she gets tens of millions of dollars more than a man who is just barely starting his acting career.

Maybe there should be equal pay for actors, but make it something like 60,000 dollars a year for all of them regardless of their talent of demand for them.
>>
Reminder that she is a high school drop out
>>
>>64390954
Maddox is still awesome

I wish I was him
>>
>>64391027
Maddox has become an Obama-loving leftist apologist and is no longer the counter-culture he used to be

Fuck him. He deserves to fall into obscurity now.
>>
>>64390843
I saw it first.
>>
>>64390965

She was crying about not being paid what the male stars of American Hustle were paid in spite of only being in the movie for a fraction of the time as them.

She wanted equal end results in spite of unequal input and contribution, showing her social Marxism
>>
>>64391179

Her role in the film was just as - if not more - vital to the plot than her costars. The amount of time on screen is irrelevant.
>>
HEY LOOK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN
>>
>>64391245
HEY LOOK, IT'S REDDIT AGAIN
>>
>>64390852
She's a good actress. Although if I saw her in another movie with Bradley fucking Cooper I most certainly won't watch it.
Silver Linings was tolerable, but Joy was trivial. There is nothing valuable about that entire movie
>>
>>64390998

And she makes more money than every college-educated person on the planet save for globalist Jew-bankers and Beverly Hills plastic surgeons, and gets to enjoy the high life while she's still young while most have to piss away most of their lives through work and sacrifice to reach a level where they can enjoy the finer things.

And she's oppressed for not getting paid what Bale and Cooper got paid for a movie in spite of them putting in more screen time, and raised a big fucking stink over it.

This is classic leftist victim-manufacturing in a nutshell.
>>
>>64390905
>>The wage gap is real
The 'wage gap' is said under the assumption that women and men get paid differently for the same task, not that women get paid less overall.

Take the reasonable statistic that women get paid less overall (because they don't want to become garbagemen) and use it to justify the proposition that women get paid less for the same task and you have the wage gap myth.
>>
>>64390780

hahaha if I was this paparazzo I'd be so satisfied with this photo
>>
>>64391319
Tbf, she's hardly made a big deal out of it. It's people like you and the fags on Breitbart that do
>>
>>64391080
>thinks Christopher reeve is an asshole and that suicide under certain circumstances is selfish

How the fuck is he leftist?
>>
>>64391437
>didn't make a big deal out of it

Pretty sure she wrote an essay on it.
>>
>>64391437

she's making quite a big deal about that shit. Won't shut up about it.
>>
>>64391229
>>64391179

women don't understand that you have to actually negotiate your wage, especially as a performing artist

they will pay you as little as possible
>>
>>64391413
I've never seen her look so pissed off, you can see her publicist pulling her hand down because she's breaking character
>>
>>64391509
No she isn't. She said nothing until the Sony emails, even then she blamed herself. It's you that gets angry about it
>>
File: IutiUNYL.jpg (157 KB, 1793x1080) Image search: [Google]
IutiUNYL.jpg
157 KB, 1793x1080
>MUH PAY
>>
>>64391613
>Sony emails

Funny she used illegally-obtained information to extort money from a company, then complains when people download her leaked iCloud pics.

She's a top tier "Do as I say not as I do" cunt.
>>
>>64391764
>Funny she used illegally-obtained information to extort money from a company
What the fuck are you talking about???
>>
>>64391787
She used the information obtained from the emails to extort money from a company or else she wouldn't fulfill her contractual obligations.

She's a cunt. And you defend her.
>>
>>64391826
Gonna need sauce on that.
>>
you do realize she wasnt talking about herself but the industry as a whole

oh wait, of course you dont. you are a bunch of fucking morons
>>
>>64391392
If the wage gap was real then smart businesses would save billions by hiring nothing but women
>>
>>64391860
>it's not applicable to apply the writer's words to the writer because it's an open letter.
>>
>>64391080

>to be counter culture is to be right wing

Kill

your self.
>>
>>64391852

Well it's just rumors but they're convincing and as good as confirmed
>>
>>64392031
>it's just rumors
Typical /tv/ buttblasted nonsense then, all without a morsel to substantiate said rumours.
>>
>>64392031
>telling a tumblrina rumors are true when it goes against their cause

shit son what are you doing
>>
>>64391860

this.

but lawrence-bashing's a popular meme still so let the degenerates have their... fun?
>>
File: Jude_Law_at_TIFF2[1].jpg (107 KB, 423x500) Image search: [Google]
Jude_Law_at_TIFF2[1].jpg
107 KB, 423x500
>>64390842
>>64390842
>JLaw
stop this meme.
JLaw is this guy. Call that bitch Jewrence or whatever
>>
Post her nudes or links to them that's the only reason I come into these threads
>>
>>64390905
Companies don't literally pay 77 cents to women for very dollar a man makes, that's insanely retarded. It's based on averages and doesn't include or take into the account of job professions, hours worked, vacations took or overtime worked.

Women are inehrently less ambitious than men, men usually want to work and provide for their family often working the longer hours to provide that. Women on the other hand do work, but often less then men because they value free time and family time more than work.

It's really simple to understand. The left is trying to tell you women are literally paid less, and it's working.
>>
>>64392070
Right on cue m80

>>64392071
only degenerate in this thread is Jennifer "Public Asshole Number 1" Lawrence
>>
>>64392015

Welcome to the present year, or have you been living under a rock

Trump is the one who's considered "edgy" right now
>>
>>64392031
Source on these rumors? And the confirmation. Cheers.
>>
>>64392147
/tv/ is the only userbase left on the internet who actually still believe in blind items
>>
>>64392185

hello jezebel
>>
>>64392185
>digitalspy
These halfwits do too.
>>
>>64391874
I really don't like this argument.

I don't believe in the wage gap but this argument doesn't do anything to counter the fantasy world these feminists believe in, where there is a secret conspiracy against women.

Of course they will not hire all women because they are evil mysogynists and they HATE women and don't believe women can do the job as well as the men who are paid more.
>>
>>64392235
>I really don't like this argument.

No one cares desu senpai
>>
why does this matter to any of you? jesus christ why spend energy and time making these threads? don't you have about 50 films to watch in your backlog? have you even gotten around to seeing all the best films of 2015 yet? but no for some reason in your undeveloped primate brain you must be angry at some woman you will never meet and will never know of your existence yet you allow her to have this power over you

having this much hatred means you actually care about her on some level whereas I and everyone else who don't hate her or feel any strong emotion toward her good or bad simply don't even think about her unless she pops up in film news and films I watch since I watch many films and shows and actively read film sites and browse this board

but on this board there is no discussion of her films but only on how much you people dislike her.
>>
>>64390905
There's a gap between the income of the average woman and the average man because the average man works more hours in a more dangerous job while the average woman works fewer hours in a very safe job.
>>
>>64392095
This, sad day on /tv/ they haven't cropped up by now
>>
>>64392284
>why does film news matter to /tv/ - Television and Film

baka
>>
>>64390965
She's not making tens of millions per year. But yeah, I get what you're saying.
>>
>>64392284

t. 17 year old girl

she set herself up for this
>>
>>64392344
Prolly cos no one wants to get banned and have to get up off their fat arses to reset the router.
>>
>>64392235
But that argument works because everyone screaming about MUH WAGE GAP is a Marxist.
You put in between a rock and a hard place by forcing them to choose whether feminism or Marxism is more important.
>>
>>64392015

He's 100% correct.

Being a conservative Christian republican is the new "punk, metal, and hippie" counter-culture.

And they're counter-culture to an Orwellian-nightmare leftist party that believes you will either be one of them or you're a traitor against your nation.
>>
>>64392393
>>64392344
http://i.imgur.com/SqpyZPc.jpg
Anything to add?
>>
>>64392575
never seen that one in the shower with the razor
>>
>>64391289
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
File: Mike experiencing heart disease.png (535 KB, 700x903) Image search: [Google]
Mike experiencing heart disease.png
535 KB, 700x903
>>64391672
>THAT
>ONE
>BOTTOM
>TOOTH
>>
>>64392523
It's hard to be rebellious when repeating the same talking points of the president of the United States.
>>
>>64392031
Look at wikileaks, you fucking moron.
>>
>>64392575
>http://i.imgur.com/SqpyZPc.jpg

She has a great body, even if she's a turd of an actress
>>
>>64392861
*had a great body

She's gotten terribly out of shape since then
>>
>>64390998
Its a woman, it doesn't matter. A woman can get a PhD in Medicine or she can get pregnant at 16 and still be just as successful. Because no matter how hard a chick fucks up, there is always some sad faggot there to try and save her.
>>
>>64392904
has she? I haven't seen any recent pictures of her or that shit show Joy
>>
so glad this fake bitch got her cummy face spammed on the net

fuck off slut
>>
>>64392943
Did you hate wank over her?
>>
File: tTJ0nb7.jpg (828 KB, 1536x2155) Image search: [Google]
tTJ0nb7.jpg
828 KB, 1536x2155
>>64392938
>>
>>64391080
ugh, is this true?
if this is true this literally ruined my day
>>
>>64393020
high test
>>
>>64393020

unf that booty
>>
File: HHY2w3d.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
HHY2w3d.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2000
>>64392938
Looks fine to me.
>>
File: consider (1).jpg (35 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
consider (1).jpg
35 KB, 500x377
>>64390780
As Arthur Schopenhauer said it

As nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one.
>>
>>64392991
no, just glad she got the wind out of her sails after experiencing so much undeserved attention and success
>>
>>64390780
Most actors are border-line retarded
>>
>>64393163
>undeserved attention and success
Bless, she's really upset you, hasn't she?
>>
>>64393207

And that's why I don't bother with learning about their personal lives and things like that.
>>
>>64393230
i loathe fakes and enjoy seeing them get hurt. this bitch's face just happened to be on every tv channel / checkout line / commerical for a solid year or two or three, could not get away from her.

now everyone has to pretend like her cum-slathered face and nasty, classless nudes didn't happen, and as if every act of hiring her and pretending it didn't happen isn't an act of feminist charity, winning liberal brownie points for empowering a victim
>>
>>64390998
Wow

And she got "discovered" by walking around NYC

Probably sucked lots of dicks lmao
>>
File: 1426020183771.jpg (65 KB, 398x387) Image search: [Google]
1426020183771.jpg
65 KB, 398x387
>>64393365
>>
>>64390780
J-Law is just the beginning. She's lucky to have had a hardish young adulthood... Now Imagine how all these Bieber era teen stars will be even compared to J-Law/Taylor Swift etc in fact you probably only have to look at miley cyrus
>>
She looks like the gf of my wife's son. He enriches her with black seed while I go to my cuckshed in th back yard.
>>
>>64390905
To add to everything that has been stated: Normie women have that whole childbirth thing keeping them from reaching an equal average to men.
>>
>>64393782
Trump, STFU!
>>
>>64392015
That's completely true though.
>>
>>64390780
Who was grabbing her wrist?
>>
>>64394420
The Beast.
>>
>>64394420
Her handler.
>>
>>64394447
dan schneider?
>>
>>64393143
Man, this Shophour guy sounds like a real nerd and virgin LOL
>>
>>64391080
truth
>>
>100 replies
>8 images
>an imageboard

holy fuck this place is a shithole
>>
>>64394870
They fuck off back to reddit.
>>
File: 1436354263984.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436354263984.png
61 KB, 500x375
I kinda feel like we've had this exact thread before
>>
>>64391080
Horseshit
>>
>>64391229
Wrong.

Screen time is literally the most relevant because it's what gets you paid more. You get paid more because you have to work more (in other words: you have to act more) so you get compensated for it.
What a contract essentially is is an agreement between employer and employee to exchange time/effort/expertise/skill/whatever from the employee for money from the employer.

In a movie sense, having more screentime means you have to portray a character more and longer so the employer needs more of your time and skill therefor he needs to compensate you for that time and skill.
>>
>>64391229
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>64390780
You're right, nobody can make observations on society if they're not directly affected by them. How dare she have an opinion.
>>
>>64390954
So then why aren't women equally represented in all fields? That's the underlying issue. Are women discouraged from entering certain fields?

Also, no company would overtly hire only men or women, it's just a byproduct of subconscious thought. Frankly I like working for and with men - it just feels natural.

Salaried employees are also heavily discouraged from sharing wage information by their employers to further dillute the bargaining power of their employees. Human beings disproportionately value fairness so earning less is the equivalent of being cheated.
>>
>>64393389
There's no probably about it. We've all seen the pictures of here wearing a nut cream face mask.
>>
>>64393365
Wow you're pathetic.

Tell us all about how women are whores that don't value nice guys like you.
>>
Wow this board is sad.

How do you message a mod or janitor for letting this shit-tier rule-breaking post stay up?
>>
>>64398254
They made it a really easy shortcut in the plugin: Ctrl+W
>>
>>64398254
fucking kill yourself newfag
>>
>>64398074
It comes down to women's preferences and choices. And while individual choices are influenced by the world around us, I would say that those choices also have firm roots in biology as you cannot separate the body from the mind.

Here's a clip in which Thomas Sowell. He speaks not only on the wage earnings between black and white but also men and women.
>>
>>64398074
>>64398447
Whoops forgot the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo&ab_channel=ReadingTheScore
>>
>>64398254
>How do you message a mod or janitor for letting this shit-tier rule-breaking post stay up?

Seconding this. There's nothing rule-abiding in the OP or this thread.
>>
File: 3.jpg (190 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
190 KB, 817x1222
>>64392904
>She's gotten terribly out of shape since then

when /tv/ just says random shit

>>64393020

le pic that was taken before those fappening pics and during
>>
>>64391080
>Maddox doesn't foam at the mouth when he sees women or black people and that makes me soil my diapers in rage
Fixed.
>>
This thread has an incredible amount of edge
>>
>>64390780
Jennifer Lawrence has the attitude of an actress, the chin of someone missing a chromosome, and the body of that girl you had a crush on in 10th grade, you know, the one on the lacrosse team who everyone hangs out with even though she wears a L jersey.
>>
>>64390852
>She never had to really work in Hollywood.

common now - sucking Harvey Weinstein's dick is work, because nobody would do it for free.
>>
File: comments.jpg (21 KB, 490x303) Image search: [Google]
comments.jpg
21 KB, 490x303
>>64390842
>women like to complain about nothing
>>
I actually kind of liked her back when a Silver Linings Playbook was released. Since that time she let everyone possible know what an awful personality and entitled piece of shit she is.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.