[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFA HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF 2015 JURASSIC WORLD BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: JW BTFO.png (9 KB, 257x156) Image search: [Google]
JW BTFO.png
9 KB, 257x156
TFA HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF 2015

JURASSIC WORLD BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
Universal Pictures had a hard life.

>One upped by their fellow jews
>>
I still have no idea why Jurassic world got that high
I know star wars breaks records it doesn't surprise me but JW what kind of devil worshipping helped that
>>
>>64388775
>domestic
Please post worldwide, nobody cares about domestic.
>>
>>64388775

its 2016 pham
>>
>>64388845
Agreed, I'm very impressed that Jurassic World managed to beat out Avengers 2 by such a margin. Avengers was one of the most hyped blockbusters of the summer.

I liked JW, it was a fun flick, but it makes sense that Star Wars beat it in the domestic box office.
>>
It isn't 2015 anymore.
>>
>>64388971
>Being this retarded
>>
>>64388845
It stars Chris Memett
>>
>>64388775
There is more to the world than just America. Soon China will be the largest movie market and the amount of butthurt that will ensue will be glorious.
>>
>>64389420
>being this retarded
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
File: Fe.jpg (565 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
Fe.jpg
565 KB, 1462x1462
>>64388775
Whatever, The Flop Awakens still needs to reach 4 billions to break even.
>>
>>64390676
I hate Star Wars in general but it already made that in licensing, merchendise and toys. Star Wars movies are just ads nothing else for the merchendise. Been that way since the 2nd movie. Once you understand that you will see the movies in an entirely different light; they are high budget infomercials people pay to watch. Its like being a fan of shamwow commercials.
>>
>>64390676
>Whatever, The Flop Awakens still needs to reach 4 billions to break even.

Disney made at least 1-2 billion from merchandising sales alone and this is just the first movie.
>>
>>64388929
Ultron was terrible. After the initial hype was gone it had nothing going for it, who would want to endure that again?
>>
>>64388845
Starlord was in it.
>>
>>64390676
It's about 1.1, so they are safe.
>>
>>64388775
JUST
>>
>>64388929
people are getting tired of capeshit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.