[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't name more than two characters or a single line from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1337256.png (39 KB, 752x331) Image search: [Google]
1337256.png
39 KB, 752x331
I can't name more than two characters or a single line from any of the highest grossing movies of all time.

Is the chink market destroying movies?
>>
>>64385854
Your world would be a lot smaller if you realized how little anyone gives a shit about what you think.
>>
Maybe you should have watched them
>>
What demographic knows the word chink but doesn't know two character names from the Avengers?
>>
>>64385882
>>64385885
Go back to your Star Wars threads
>>64385929
Comics are for manchildren

This board is deader than dead. There used to be standards.
>>
>>64385854
>I can't name more than two characters

well you already get "Harry Potter" and "Iron Man 3" as freebies
>>
"I have a boyfriend."

Can you name the movie?
>>
>>64385984
Try your poker face better. You'll have more fun .
>>
>>64386024
What?
Don't post ever again retard?
>>
Arent most of those movies full of one liners and lines clearly meant to be used as quotes?
>>
>>64386125
I wish you more delicious bait in the future.
>>
>>64386154

OP is just retarded, don't mind him
>>
>>64385854

Jake Sully, Neytiri, Quaritch and Grace.
"This... THIS IS OUR LAND"
"Hows it feel to betray your own race"

Jack and Rose. "I'm the king of the world"
"Paint me like one of your french girls"
>>
>>64386169
I already ended the discussion, you're talking to yourself now, but maybe that's your thing, because you're autistic? I don't know and quite frankly I don't care. Maybe you'll get the point eventually in a few years time, for autistic people it takes time I understand to get the point and bear in mind you're one of the lucky ones, some autists never actually get the point, which may be your case, I hope not, because I really want from you to get the point, but I doubt you will, because your autism is severe by the looks of it.
>>
>>64385854
Because they charge like $25 a ticket for those horrible blockbusters.

To see what people really saw look at the highest grossing movies adjusted for inflation.
>>
>>64386225
I also wish you more delicious copypasta.
>>
>>64386003
Lego Movie
>>
>>64386190
Also - "You're not in Kansas any more", "I see you", and "You've not got lost in the woods have you kid?"
>>
>>64385854
I've only seen two of those and I can't remember any of the names of characters apart from Oglaf. I can name more from harry potter and tfw and I haven't even seen them.
I don't know if that's unusual for somebody that enjoys films, anybody that enjoys music isn't going to be versed in the top 40.
>>
File: quaritchcoffee.webm (3 MB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
quaritchcoffee.webm
3 MB, 864x486
>>64386282

based Quaritch
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.