[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we consider the fact that this guy is an amazing pilot like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: oscar-isaac.jpg (217 KB, 650x441) Image search: [Google]
oscar-isaac.jpg
217 KB, 650x441
If we consider the fact that this guy is an amazing pilot like Luke and Anakin were, is there potential for him to become a powerful Force user?

For all we know he could be Obi-wan's son.
>>
>>64379815
You mean grandson.
>>
Is it really necessary for each and every new character to be related to each and every old character?
>>
Obi-Wan has a Guatemalan son.

Riiiight.
>>
He's wedge's son
>>
>>64380222
It's what the fans want.
>>
File: 1451628950216.jpg (61 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1451628950216.jpg
61 KB, 485x458
>>64379815
It's entirely possible, yeah. Force sensitive beings are known to have a huge amount of 'luck' and natural talent for pretty much anything.
>>
>>64379815

Wedge was an amazing pilot and he didn't need any bullshit space voodoo to help him.
>>
>>64379815
I really can't get over the fact that the new X-Wing's split-engine looks like shit and is stupid

OT's 4 engine non-split engine X-Wing was superior
>>
File: shattered-empire-bey-dameron2.png (619 KB, 548x524) Image search: [Google]
shattered-empire-bey-dameron2.png
619 KB, 548x524
>>64379815
>he could be Obi-wan's son
No. In pic related are his mommy and daddy.
>>
File: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satin 3.jpg (16 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satin 3.jpg
16 KB, 500x281
>>64379815

>yfw he's the grandchild of Obi-Wan and that Mandalorian Duchess from the Clone Wars series
>>
He should be Luke's and Leia's mistake.
>>
>>64379815
Wouldn't it be great if he was Watto and Padame's son! OP is a faggot.
>>
>>64379815
Of course, everyone's a force user now and and are all related. Poe is more powerful than Yoda. He has a hidden talent that lets him smuggle better than Han Solo.
>>
>>64380333
So was Han, Lando, Boba/Jango...

It's pretty well established there are just skilled pilots in the galaxy.
>>
He needs a rival.
>>
>>64380222
pottery
>>
From a commercial stand point, it would be beneficial to Disney if there was a young male Jedi to accompany Rey. I definitely think it is a possibility even if it's not Poe.
>>
>>64381640

>implying this isn't the plan for Kylo
>yfw they start a Jedith order that teaches both Dark and Light, bringing balance to the force, confirming Anakin is the chosen one as he brought Balance to the Force yet again by fathering Luke and Leia who are parents to Rey and Kylo
>>
Ventress and Tano as Luke's fellow Jedi educators when? gotta milk dem star wars buxs
>>
>>64380254
If he gave some Space Sudaca his Jedi Cock than yeah, it's possible.
>>
Think I read some where his parents teamed up with Luke to save some force sensitive trees and they planted one in their backyard where poe played.
>>
>>64381262
>Thinking anything not from the movies will ever be relevant
Anon...
>>
>>64381213
context?
>>
not everyone who's good at something is a force user
>>
>>64381726
poetry
>>
>>64379815
He grew up with a Force sensitive tree in his house (not fucking making this up).

So maybe he's got it, although I kind of doubt it. Finn is a non-sensitive one, too, no?
>>
I have a theory for y'all lads.
About finn and Poe, and how Disney is giving us hints on how they are going to make them gay.
>bromance all over
>separated in the beginning of the movie, like 50% of couples in action movies
>heartwarming scene when they finally meet
>"you can keep the jacket bro, it suits you better"
>in that very moment, BB8 looks at them
and how did they design bb8?
Exactly
>Two balls touching
>>
>>64379815
if he's revealed to be obi wan's son in the next movie i'm going to shoot myself right there in the theater
>>
>>64382999

Except BB8's head is a hemisphere you geometrically challenged dolt.
>>
>>64379815
He's gonna grab finn's big warm force lightsaber if you know what i mean
>>
>>64380262
you mean retards.
>>
>>64383030
>hemisphere = half a ball
that just means one of them is not completely gay at the moment.
I'll let you figure out who
>>
>>64379877
Kylo is Obi-Wan's grandson. If Anakin let Edamame finish a sentence now and then he'd know he'd been çucked. He suspected as it is.
>>
>>64381967
The cartoons are cannon so it could.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.