[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we take a break from all of the Star Wars threads? Is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 23
File: the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg (123 KB, 535x731) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg
123 KB, 535x731
Can we take a break from all of the Star Wars threads? Is literally nobody talking about this movie?
>>
Made a thread myself, but nobody replied. Thought it was comfy af & is one of Tarantino's better movies. Loved "The Thing" vibe the movie had, great soundtrack too.

Also: Sheriff best character.
>>
That poster is a blatant lightsaber
>>
everyone gets shot and dies, the movie.

70mm for a film shot in a fucking cabin. Characters repeating their introductions because he is such a cokehead he can't even remember them introducing themselves. You don't care about any characters or why they are there. You know what they are going to do to each other and 3 hours later they do it.
>>
File: l~2.jpg (6 KB, 181x259) Image search: [Google]
l~2.jpg
6 KB, 181x259
>>64377053
>>64376967
>>
Plenty of twists, good ride, worth seeing multiple times for the background details
>>
13 year olds were coming out of the theater saying this was the worst movie ever.
>>
>Is literally nobody talking about this movie?
Yes. No. Nobody is talking about this movie. Next-to-nobody saw it.

Sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
Tarantino main villain ranking best to
worst

Hans Landa
O-Ren Isshi
Marcellus Wallace
Mr.Blonde
Calvin Candie
Quentin Tarantino from four rooms
Jody Domergue
Bill
Stuntman Mike
>>
>>64377053
>>64377092
Holy fuck cannot be unseen
>>
>>64377207

Don't tell me you find that creature attractive.
>>
People keep saying that the "warm black dingus" story that Samuel L. Jackson told wasn't true, and that he was trying to just rile up the old white guy.

Is there any evidence of this? Is it in the script?

I know he told it to get the old white guy mad, but nothing suggests it wasn't a true story.
>>
I saw it

This old couple walked out at the big black dingus part
>>
because it's not worth talking about, it's just our Mementino trying to go for a sharper edge once more.
>Samual L. Jackson LMAO
>Everyone calls black guy nigger LMAO
>Woman getting beaten LMAO
>Guy getting head blasted of LMAO
>Guy sucking big black dingus LMAO
>Plot twist LMAO
>>
>>64377242
I think the fact that there was a scene with that was meant to say it really happened.
>>
File: 1412131739940.jpg (26 KB, 275x270) Image search: [Google]
1412131739940.jpg
26 KB, 275x270
BIG BLACK COCKS
I
G

B
L
A
C
K

C
O
C
K
S

ALL WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO THE BBC
KILL ALL WHITE MEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Is it just me or did it feel like Tarantino trying to make a Tarantino movie?

Hard to describe, but it didn't feel like I was watching a Quentin Tarantino movie. It felt like I was watching a Quentin Tarantino-style film directed by Quentin Tarantino.

Does anyone know what I mean?
>>
File: 1438642834149.jpg (74 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1438642834149.jpg
74 KB, 720x480
>>64377071
>70mm for a film shot in a fucking cabin

>Not understanding that the 70 mm footage was filmed to heighten the sense of claustrophobia and tension within the cabin when compared to the sweeping openness and emptiness when the film ventured outside

There's like a dozen TFA threads you could be shiposting in if you've never seen a movie that didn't require you to buy 3D glasses before
>>
Just finished watching this, forgettable as fuck. I stayed away from trailers, all info before watching and was expecting something great.

This was my least enjoyable film by him.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 255x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 255x364
>>64377384

What?

Has /tv/ gone to far?
>>
>>64377384
cancer
>>
>>64377071
>everyone gets shot and dies, the movie.
holy shit now that you mention it the plot is literally an edgelord western version of Reservoir Dogs
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>64377239
>coming from a tv neckbeard with high standards.
>>
File: visible confusion.jpg (46 KB, 434x516) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.jpg
46 KB, 434x516
This movie was fucking shit man.

Tarantino's worst, by far.

And this coming from a huge Ennio Morricone/Kurt Russel fan.

Tarantino said he'd only make 10 films in his career, and to be honest, this one was a complete fucking waste.

He didn't even try.
>>
>>64377512
>>64377207

>mfw someone posts slags on /tv/

on a sidenote, hateful 8 was shit
>>
>>64377530
Isn't this what people say about every Tarantino? And then in 2 or 3 years we look back and consider it a masterpiece?
>>
>>64377512
lol sorry brah im mgtow i pull bitches twice as hot as this without trying

enjoy thinking with your dick, you should try nofap kid
>>
>>64377415
I'll elaborate.

Django Unchained was the first movie to have hilariously over the top sound design (the firefights) and effects (the blood).

It feels like Tarantino loved that so much that he just wasn't quite done with it, so he made this movie. It feels like a remnant of Django Unchained, like he is trying to capture the feeling of Django.

Obviously the movie has its own unique influences, i.e. The Thing, but it feels more like he wrote this movie to be a Tarantino movie. It feels like he was desperately trying to capture his own style.

A small example: the Red Apple tobacco part was shoehorned in. It's like he was sitting in the director's chair and said
>oh shit, i forgot that i want this movie to be Tarantino-esque
so he threw that scene in.

There's something forced about the dialogue and the circumstances. It seems to me like Tarantino was trying to bolt himself down to the "Tarantino"-style more than actually tell a story or play around with a new movie.
>>
>>64377530
I agree that it was his worst. In many ways it was a remake of RD, but with no real element of mystery as to who the imposter might be. Some of the dialog had his trademark cleverness, but it really fell flat.
>>
>>64377565
Nah, people LOVED Inglorious Basterds when it first came out.

Then people really LIKED Django, /tv/ included.

This movie was disliked off the bat, and it's still disliked, and will still be disliked.
>>
File: tumblr_mkxjvjXft71s5drvyo3_500.png (194 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkxjvjXft71s5drvyo3_500.png
194 KB, 500x280
>>64377627
>Django Unchained was the first movie to have hilariously over the top sound design (the firefights) and effects (the blood).
>>
>>64377627
The tobacco part was essential because the mexican refers to it earlier in the film to throw off Major Warren
>>
NOT
ONE
FUCKING
PESO
>>
>>64377686
Everyone says stuff like that too.
>everyone loved those movies, this one is different
>this movie is different, we won't look back and appreciate it

It's not a bad movie at all. You're just meming really hard. It's just as good as Django.
>>
>>64377242

Stating and depicting the flashbacks as imagery in the generals mind cast doubt on its authenticity
>>
>>64377728
I didn't love django because the lead actor fucking sucked.

This movie was great though.
>>
>>64377384
He peaked at Jackie Brown. Been a hyper parody of himself ever since.
>>
>>64377695
His first movie I mean. Obviously he utilized explosive violence in Basterds, but blood and gore? Not to the absurd degree of Django and Hateful Eight.
>>64377713
I must have been in the bathroom, my mistake family.
>>
>>64377282

It was fucking refreshing seeing a woman playing a cunt who gets what she deserves. Only God forgives was the last time I saw that in a movie
>>
File: 916.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
916.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>64377791
>His first movie I mean. Obviously he utilized explosive violence in Basterds, but blood and gore? Not to the absurd degree of Django and Hateful Eight.

Shit, how did I miss that it was bait?
>>
>>64377372

The black guy murders the white woman in this movie
>>
>>64377144
I don't think you guys understand

13 year olds and their parents sat through this film
>>
>>64377792
Did you feel that tension at the end when the sheriff and her are talking deals

that relief when rejection
>>
This movie just dragged and dragged and dragged...
>>
>>64377808
Not bait.
Watch Basterds again. He cuts to a wide shot when the nazi is getting his head knocked in by the Bear Jew. There is a 30 second outbreak of violence in the bar, and people get gunned down/burned in the theater, but it's just slightly stylized violence. Django Unchained/Hateful Eight are much gorier, and much more stylized.
>>
>>64377668

Christ man it was better than death proof and Django at least
>>
>>64377144
Yeah I thought it was a 7/10 but the guys I went to see the movie with were split 50/50 between thinking it was good or unwatchable.
>>
>>64377834
One big thing was that it was an extremely talk heavy film. Which as an adult, I am okay with and enjoyed. A 13-year-old was expecting the Avengers with revolvers and people yelling "motherfucker".

I agree though, imagine that fucking car ride home.
>>
>>64377880
>>64377791
>>64377627
>>64377384
Please stop trying to explain yourself. You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>64377783

I fucking miss the hyper realistic style of his 90s movies. Every movie of his since kill bill has been over the top cartoonish
>>
>>64377242
Jackson had no next to no details about the General's son so I doubt it. If it really happened or he knew him at all he would have told the General some shocking detail only his son would have known.
>>
File: 1450333001189.png (208 KB, 368x307) Image search: [Google]
1450333001189.png
208 KB, 368x307
>>64377958
I am high on DXM so that might be the problem.
>>
>>64377880
You mean more realistic.
Know what happens when a Mexican is shot at close range with two revolvers to the face?
There aren't two perfectly round holes leaking a trail of blood
>>
>>64377867

It was great. Almost as satisfying as when her brothers brains get splattered all over her face
>>
File: 1442855747806.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1442855747806.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>64378006
The face would implode a bit, but to say it's more realistic for it to explode is ridiculous.
>>
File: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (15 KB, 540x349) Image search: [Google]
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg
15 KB, 540x349
didnt Samuel L Jackson's character said Minnie didnt let mexicans in and then Demian Bichir appears and Minnie doesnt say shit about not even a facial clue about

was this a ruse by SLJ to get a confession or soemething?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x390
>>64377989
>le 'it's cause im toohighh xcxc' meme
>>
>>64377808
are high? did you forget Hitlers death scene?
>>
>>64377958

He's not wrong about Hateful 8 though. It's gore was more over the top than his other movies. Also he's become obsessed with giant squibs since Django. Basterds isn't far behin though
>>
File: 1449952368217.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1449952368217.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>>64378067
>le le 420 to high xD meme meme
>>
>>64378007
There was no way in hell Jackson wasn't going to blow him away for shooting his nuts off. It was the only thing I saw coming
>>
>>64378048
We literally have no idea that anything he said was true. Hell, his name could of actually been Marcellus Wallace. We have no idea.
>>
>>64377242
A few minutes earlier it was revealed that Major lies to get people (specifically white people) to react in easily predictable ways when he explained that the Lincoln letter was a fake.
>>
>>64377728
Django actually went places, they did a lot of shit in that movie, it had some actual quality scenes. It was a grand adventure.

This movie didn't go fucking anywhere.
>>
>>64378212
Neither did The Thing, doesn't mean it's not a good film.
>>
>>64378048
His face was covered by a scarf and he wasn't around her. I think she just didn't notice he was Mexican, but that's just what I think
>>
>>64378212
The whole point of the movie was that you're stuck in one place trying to figure out who did what. You're supposed to feel the discomfort and claustrophobia from the cabin. The characters were constantly on edge that their lives were in danger and that they knew they had to defend themselves. They couldn't run.
>>
Did they die?
>>
>>64378840
It was all a dream
>>
>>64378407
It's literally an edgelord version of Twelve Little Indians. Tarantino fetishes violence and revenge fantasy to a point of absurdity and this movie is another classic example of both.
>>
better than django.

Did sherrif and mofo jackson die at end? Seems weak that you are strong enough to hang someone then just collapse
>>
>>64378973
Do you mean Ten Little Indians?

You can't say, "Oh look! A whodunit! It's this movie!" Just because it follows the same plot type doesn't mean it's the same movie.
>>
>>64379028
We have to assume they bled out. It was the fucking 1800's not like there was anyway they wouldn't end up dying.
>>
>>64378048
Too busy lusting for Channing's BWC
>>
>make big deal out of shooting in format 4x bigger than 35mm
>end image is actually smaller in most (all?) theaters to preserve the wider aspect ratio

thoroughly enjoyed the roadshow but I find this hilarious. especially after the weinstein company spent however much money reviving the whole process.
>>
File: LFv0PvA.jpg (59 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
LFv0PvA.jpg
59 KB, 960x720
>>64379706
Yeah, all the big theaters were playing Star Wars.
>>
>>64376967

So now this movie has flopped and lost the Weinsteins a bunch of money, will QT be forced to make Kill Bill Vol 3.
>>
>>64377493
More like a western version of the Thing (as admitted by Tarantino itself, though he cited the Thing as the main influence for Reservoir Dogs also).
>>
What a disapointing movie. Currently my least favorite Tarantino. I need to watch Jackie Brown and Death Proof.
>>
>>64380057
>flopped

Has it had a wide release yet? I was under the impression it was yet to be properly released.
>>
>>64377207
Landa hands down is the best
But Bill that low? Superman speech was awesome
>>
>>64378209
Someone with a brain, holy shit
>>
File: 1401x788-GettyImages-494107800.jpg (134 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-GettyImages-494107800.jpg
134 KB, 1401x788
>>64376967
Because tarantino is a fucking cuck who enjoys big black dingus.
Each movie it past it becomes even more evident

Pulp fiction
>a nigga mobster kills two white folks after judging them

Jackie Brown
>main character is a nigga bitch

Kill Bill
>empowered woman kill evil oppresive men

Grindhouse
>Empowered women kill more men

Inglorious Bastards
>A group of elite jew soldiers kill and torture nazis in even worse ways than nazis themselves

Machete
>empowered mexican minority kills white folks

Django Unchained
>Nigga tortures white people in revenge for slavery, cucks everywhere

The Hateful eight
>Samuel Jackson does it again and tortures an old man by telling him he obliged his son to suck his johnson before killing him

Srsly if you can't catch the reverse racism this fucking cuck puts in every movie he makes you're blind
>>
File: Emo_Peter_Parker.jpg (13 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
Emo_Peter_Parker.jpg
13 KB, 320x243
>>64380366
>Machete

check your resources
>>
>>64377390
If that's what you got from this movie then good for you, but to me he wasted his precious 70 mm on nothing but "ok" staging. The OST was wasted too considering they got Ennio Morricone (or whatever his name was - the dollars trilogy fella) to do a forgettable score.
>>
>>64381932
It sounded like Morricone only did the opening theme as well. The rest of the score was rejected material from his The Thing score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_yNuPIWEU
>>
>>64376967
>A bunch of characters I don't like
>Then everyone gets shot
>Warm Black Dingus

No thanks. It's a QT movie without any of the charm. If I wanted to see a bunch of assholes act like assholes and then die I'd watch Reservoir dogs.

FIlmwork was fucking great though. On a purely technical level there's nothing to complain about.
>>
Hateful 8 was literally Tarantino's version of Scooby Doo except that you didn't have a lovable dog and stoner to keep you entertained or engaged. Instead you have Samuel L. Jackson who seems to be the only protagonist(?) aside from Russell and another character later on in the movie.

Thing is, everybody in this movie is a cunt that doesn't do much, there's a bunch of friction between everybody for no reason, the twist comes way too late in the game to make any sense at all - I used to like Tarantino's movies but this is him just masturbating on himself for 3 hours.
>>
>>64381347
he produced it
>>
>>64382063
Yeah I remember seeing the vid where Tarantino explains it all.

I get having a subtle score to enunciate the feeling of claustrophobia and mystery, but it just didn't feel enough to leave any impact at all. Obviously I'm not saying I'd prefer a loud and ever-present Zimmer score, but I would have enjoyed a good western OST, 'specially from Morricone.
>>
I really liked the hateful eight. Really good cinematography. You feel as if you're inside the cabin with them. Like you are a character in the movie. The overture, chapters, narration and I heard there was an intermission for 70mm screenings (I didnt get to see it in 70mm but i wish i did) was really classy and im glad somebody is using these old school film techniques. Everything these days is just 3D!!!! CGI TITLE!!! EXPLOSIONS!! and no style or class. I expcect great dialogue from a Tarantino movie and this one did NOT disappoint. Holy fuck it was good. The tension is some scenes. People sitting around eating fucking stew? Are you kidding me? The characters and acting was really good. The pacing was also solid. It took its time and let you take in the atmosphere. I cant really think of very many negatives other than maybe the ending could have been a bit more. I feel like we could have gotten more with these characters other than just shooting them. Otherwise overall a really good movie for true film fans. 9/10
>>
>>64380366
who cares
>>
File: 1019.jpg (21 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1019.jpg
21 KB, 400x399
Why did Minni invite the Mexican in her haberdashery if she hated mexicans?

Why didn't the gang shoot the Hangman while his back was turned when he was hammering the plank to the door?

Why didn't the gang just shoot Warren after the Hangman was poisoned? They had guns hidden everywhere

Why did the guy in the basement wait until after Warren shot the Mexican before shooting Warren's balls off?

Why didn't he shoot Warren again while he was crawling on the ground?

How did Warren and the Hangman not notice a single member of the gang, even though they have massive bounties on their heads and are reportedly famous?

Why did the gang offer the deal to only the confederate old man, and not the other old man?

Why did Goggins suddenly fall down, only to get back up minutes later?
>>
>>64376967
dont have my glasses, this poster looks exactly like a red lightsabre
>>
>>64376967
Absolutely loved this movie. Imagine the beginning Inglorious Bastards scene where tension is rising and at any moment where shit could hit the fan.
3 hours of that and I enjoyed every minute of it. Tarantino still got it,
>>
who else would love to see tarantino try his hand at a franchise movie or sci fi flick?
>>
>>64384254
as long as his next movie isn't another western
>>
>>64383471
Maybe you're simply just a bit stupid. All of those things are clearly explained and justified.
>>
File: 1399519466647.jpg (30 KB, 466x292) Image search: [Google]
1399519466647.jpg
30 KB, 466x292
>>64376967
Youre a fag if you like the cuckfull 8
>>
>>64384320
>Not liking Westerns
He's doing his best to bring back the best genre.
Or would you rather have more Caped heroes and generic Tolkein style fantasy?
>>
this movie was a pile of shit
like all Tarantino movies

amazingly, it was even worse than Django
>>
>>64384468
>stop disliking what i like
His last 2 movies were westerns, time for something new.
>>
>>64384527
Well Django was a blaxploitation/spaghetti western.
H8 a mistery/drama/american western.
The 2 couldn't be more different.
>>
File: yeh rite.jpg (52 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
yeh rite.jpg
52 KB, 716x724
>>64384601
>well django was a western
>H8 was a western
>so different
>>
>>64384634
>The Searchers and Dead Man are the same since they're both westerns
>>
>>64377783
Yeah but even that was just an Elmore Leonard novel, how hard can adapting it be?
>>
>>64381932

>Ennio Morricone (or whatever his name was - the dollars trilogy fella) to do a forgettable score.

Jesus Christ
>>
>>64384776
Very hard, for some reason adaptations of his works tend to fall by the wayside.
>>
>>64382198
>>64382063
Morricone isn't only Leone you know?
His work in H8 is closer to the stuff he composed for Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion and other political dramas.
An epic spaghetti western score would have been out of place in this movie.
>>
>>64379064
Yeah. Blizzard was gonna last two days. Infection would have set in by then if they didn't freeze first.
>>
>>64382273
>>64382273
That stew scene kinda sucked, everybody was just poking at it and nibbling one piece at a time. I know it was prolly their like 10th take but still, just looked like no one was hungry.
>>
>>64383471
>Why did Minni invite the Mexican in her haberdashery if she hated mexicans?
She didn't
>Why didn't the gang shoot the Hangman while his back was turned when he was hammering the plank to the door?
Because he would shot daisy
>Why didn't the gang just shoot Warren after the Hangman was poisoned? They had guns hidden everywhere
because warren made everyone put their hands against the wall
>Why did the guy in the basement wait until after Warren shot the Mexican before shooting Warren's balls off?
Because shit was about to hit the fan anyways
>Why didn't he shoot Warren again while he was crawling on the ground?
?
>How did Warren and the Hangman not notice a single member of the gang, even though they have massive bounties on their heads and are reportedly famous?
?
>Why did the gang offer the deal to only the confederate old man, and not the other old man?
Because sweet dave had feelings for everyone in minnie's haberdashery
>Why did Goggins suddenly fall down, only to get back up minutes later?
Lack of blood pressure to his brain because of the blood loss
>>
>>64379449
>Hey, Dave, ask me if my ass is fat!
>>
File: gif.gif (2 MB, 370x232) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
2 MB, 370x232
good movie, could use less racist-killing exploitation
better than django and inglorious since im not black or a jew
>>
>>64380366
>reverse racism
You are part of the problem.
>>
Seeing it today. Not expecting much since the screener threads told me everything I need to know.
>>
I liked the whole movie
>>
>>64378038
No its not you retard, those are large caliber guns not 5mms
>>
>>64380081
It doesnt have The Thing's vibe at all.
ITs a caricature like all of tarantino's films only with less interesting characters and a more forced dialogue.
>>
movie reminded me of clue with the whole suspense shit.
>>
>>64377493
>edgelord
dont you feel like an autistic asshole for saying such high school things?
>>
>>64377791
>what is kill bill?
>>
>>64384719
They are in the same genre.
>>
enjoyed it but i'll probably never watch it again
>>
>>64377242
>Faked the Lincoln Letter to manipulate white people
>Says he knows all sorts of details about Major Cracker's son
>Says the son told him all about his life and his family and his father
>Never once actually mentions any of these details

Even then, whether it's true or not isn't wholly relevant to anything.
>>
Christoph Waltz is unbearable in this.
>>
>>64387176
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS TIM ROTH?
>>
>>64377530
does that mean kill bill 3 will be his 10th and final film?
>>
What is it with QT's fetish for gay niggers?

Every other one of his movies, some random nigger has gay sex.
>>
>>64382161
That's like somebody paying for a sandwich and you blaming them when it tastes bad. Producers pay for movies, they don't direct them.
>>
>>64387429
That's a loaded statement and a shit analogy. Most of the time producers pay for movies on the proviso that they contain certain things and that said producers can alter the script if they need to; we need an actress who can appeal to the Chinese audience, we need less swearing and gore so this can be a T, we need you to cast this actor we're trying to make famous, this won't sell well include more explosions, producers are the driving force behind Hollywood and often have more sway on the film than the fucking director does.

That being said you are correct that this nigger blaming Tarantino for Machete is a dumb cunt.
>>
Tarantino obviously had tremendous faith in the shit he was spewing.

The whole long ass build up, the character backstories, the monologues, it all seemed self important. I thought the film was building towards some big turn or twist of fate that would change the whole film but it just turns out its a basic shootout and everybody dies.

Big whoop

Waste of 3 hours. You should've heard the sold out crowd leaving the theater
>>
>>64376967
YOU HAVE TO KICK IT OPEN
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.