[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet more proof that any male virgin over the age of 16 will become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 21
File: brendan_dassey.jpg (44 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
brendan_dassey.jpg
44 KB, 684x513
Yet more proof that any male virgin over the age of 16 will become some sort of rapist and/or murderer.

Should we be looking at getting kids hookers in a state-sponsored scheme once they reach 16 or would it be better to just neuter them as they are clearly maladjusted if they have failed to have sex by then and therefore better if they don't reproduce anyway.

I realise the chances are slim that there are any virgins on /tv/ but try to put yourself in their shoes. Hookers or Castration?
>>
File: 1443916917559.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443916917559.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>I realise the chances are slim that there are any virgins on /tv/
>>
>>64376150
Well, you have to be 18 to post here and only true monsters will not have had sex by then. They are probably already in jail and 4chan is banned in prison.
>>
>>64376112
Just legalize prostitution. That would literally end non-islamic mass shootings immediately. Just give them the illusion of a loving female figure and the rage vanishes.
>>
...yeah?
>>
>>64376337
Being a virgin at 18 is understandable. Being a virgin by 30 means it's your fault and you fucked up.

High school girls either very picky, or they'll fuck anyone that isn't a weirdo. It's tough to get decent pussy in that climate, especially with the age of the internet making all their actions public. No self-respecting girl is going to fuck you(a weirdo) when the whole school can find out. Once girls hit 25 you can just feign being normal and fuck them until they realize.
>>
>>64376112
It's also proof that only the biggest retards watch wrestling.
>>
>>64376613
This. Good for economy, good for social health.
>>
>>64376714
I'm 28 and a virgin, and it's a choice. I want the wizard powers.
>>
>>64376112
Don't forget retarded. You have to be actual full retard as well.
>>
>>64376714
Eh, I'm 21 and it's absolutely alien to me that people have sex. Can't even comprehend how it happens
>>
>watching his interrogation on YouTube
>story keeps changing

jesus christ no idea what to believe what he says
>>
>>64377803
Just make a girl laugh and feed her alcohol. That's literally it. If you can make a girl laugh once an hour for 5 hours and she's been drinking alcohol she will fuck you.

You can make a girl laugh just by being slightly weird. Just give weird answers to her questions and play it off. Then you fuck, then over the next couple months she realizes you weren't joking you're just fucking weird. Then you find the next girl.
>>
>>64377955
It was obvious the kid was affiliated with what had happened in some way...
The stories he was telling to the detectives was him trying his retarded best to tell them what they wanted to hear.
>>
>>64378062
meant for
>>64377859
>>
>>64378062
He was covering for his brothers, but was too stupid to figure out how to implicate Steven, but not implicate himself. So he said him and Steven did it thinking he would get off.
>>
>>64377803
How many shootings have you committed?
Killed any small animals recently?
>>
>>64378106
You're stupider than Branden.

His "confession" is indistinguishable from every-other "retard confesses to a crime they didn't commit" confession.

His story changes because it didn't happen, he's just trying to say what he thinks the cops want him to say.
>>
>>64378125
Fuck you.
>>
>>64378353
No one is stupid enough to confess to a rape and murder they didn't commit. Brendan was not literally retarded. He was just dumb. He had the capacity to understand people go to jail for crimes. He knew something and he didn't know how to express it.
>>
File: 1418878274134.jpg (13 KB, 212x300) Image search: [Google]
1418878274134.jpg
13 KB, 212x300
>>64378413
>No one is stupid enough to confess to a rape and murder they didn't commit
How can someone THIS stupid even use a computer? Like, do you have a tard-handler that you incoherently babel to who then shitposts for you, or what?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_confession#United_States
>>
virgins are mentally fucked

should be tossed down the well with the rest of lifes losers
>>
>>64378572
Sorry I'm not a 6'5" 10/10 multi-millionaire.
>>
>>64378593
85% of people have had sex by 21

it doesn't take a chad
>>
File: 81631.jpg (8 KB, 107x202) Image search: [Google]
81631.jpg
8 KB, 107x202
>>64378413
>No one is stupid enough to confess to a rape and murder they didn't commit.
>>
He didn't do it
>>
>>64377803

talk to a girl like shes a male friend while drinking alcohol together
>>
>>64378557
You are a low-effort poster and I will not continue to converse with you if you do not show me the baseline of respect. False confessions definitely do exist, and I believe Brendan falsely confessed to committing the crime with Steven. Next time, if you would be so kind as to read the post you smugly reply to, maybe you wouldn't make a fool of yourself. Brendan knew something and he didn't know how to express it properly. I believe he knew the perpetrator and was attempting to frame Avery. I believe on the Dassey brothers did it.

>>64378609
The fact that is an obvious samefag means that I am closing this tab and will be leaving to do something else with my time. Goodbye.
>>
>>64378593

most average people have sex. and the average person is average looking with an average income. youre just especially pathetic
>>
>>64378607

in this day and age I really down thats true, and the amount of male virgins past 21 is steadily or rapidly increasing.
>>
>>64377803
Ask a girl to come take pictures of your truck and then brutally rape and kill her and burn her in your firepit and then get your nephew life in prison because you think you can get out of prison by manipulating the sympathy of the public again.
>>
>>64378683
>I'm so fabulous it's literally impossible for more than one person who call me out on my confusing bullshit
Okay anon, have fun masturbating.
>>
I'm not sure how a jury watches a confession that is so obviously coerced and not haven reasonable doubt in their mind. He is bonehead retarded and tom and Jerry want him to talk about the shots to the head which he never manages to even guess.

I dunno America, is this legit?
>>
>>64378717
4chan makes you think this is true but its not. Teens are having more sex than they ever have. Try the 1950's if you want high levels of virgins. The problem is that girls aren't having sex with men within their league. They always fuck 2 points above, and most males fuck 2 points below.
>>
>>64378656

yeh if he does that for a few years, a girl will agree to have sex with him when he's somewhere around 25, regardless of how attractive he is. The only other way to get laid is through a social circle which is ridiculously easy.
>>
>>64378353
>>stupider
it's more stupid, carry on
>>
>>64378743
The footage in the doc is misleading. They edit it so that the interviewers say something happened.

In reality, they ask Brendan what happened multiple times, he says I don't know, they ask him again and again until he come forth with the murder/rape story. The interviewers say "so you did this" and he says yes. The footage in the doc reverses this so it seems like he's being coerced.

I still think Brendan didn't do it, I just think he knew who did.
>>
>>64378607
>85%
More like 99%.
>>
>>64378746

teens are having more sex then ever but the amount of males who can't have access to those experiences is increasing.

There are way more male virgins then you realise, since guys pretty much get laid by luck. Things like looks and money help, but there are still very good looking guys in their early - mid 20's out there who are virgins.

Girls fuck guys within their social circle, so yeh most guys get laid because most guys have access to a social circle that involves the opposite sex. This is how pretty much all guys get laid, unless they're famous. Some guys are just unlucky though and can't meet women who will have sex with them for whatever reason.

Guys have one night stands sure but thats just from going out enough and getting lucky and that still involves a social circle.
>>
>>64378413
I'm not saying this specific retard has given a false confession, but to say
is totally false. There are many reasons why people admit to crimes that they didn't commit, it happens all the time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_confession
Causes
False confessions can be categorized into three general types, as outlined by Saul M. Kassin in an article....
Voluntary false confessions
Compliant false confessions
Internalized false confessions
>>
>>64378832
t. sex expert
>>
>>64378812

girls yeah. 99% of girls have had sex by 18 not 21. But there are way more old male virgins out there then you realise (old as in old for a virgin). Women don't really like men, they like things about a few select men
>>
>>64378746
hypergamy doesn't work that way. anticonception methods allow 80% of all women to fuck a 10% elite of males safely
>>
>>64378832
>Girls fuck guys within their social circle
>Guys have one night stands
Listen to the virgin trip himself up with basic logic. No wonder you can't get laid
>>
>>64378832
ur dumb nigga but i don't want to waste time on ur dumb fuck shit so im just gonna post this

dummy, i bet ur a virgem or a once a year sex haver and ur trying to come to terms with it by saying most of your peers are also sexless faggots
>>
File: 1403920404680.gif (2 MB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1403920404680.gif
2 MB, 320x272
>>64378683
>respecting a retard
kek

>False confessions definitely do exist
But anon, I thought:

keep crying, bitch nigga
>>
>>64378718
top b8 m8
>>
>>64377859
His mom said he's a pathological liar
>>
>>64378848
>is totally false.
Yeah, no fucking shit. Welcome to colloquial speaking, you autistic faggot. The obvious meaning was no one would do so without a good reason, or someone who was sane.
>>
>>64378866

its kind of true, I'm a dating / sex therapist, spoken to thousands of people about this. I've known a lot of "pua" types, the successful ones and the coaches as well as the masses of them, who aren't so successful, so I'm very familiar with how one night stands and getting laid outside of your social circle works. It's all a huge numbers game and women really don't like being approached by men they don't know, as a rule.

Getting laid through a social circle on the other hand is ridiculously easy. Women fuck men in their social circle, doesn't matter how attractive those guys are in her circle vs the guys outside it, she's always going to fuck the guys in it. If some hot guy comes up to her at a bar 99.9% of the time she's not fucking him that night, very high chance she's not even going to talk to him for very long
>>
>>64378946
>kek
Sure proved that guy wrong. You're not a low effort redditor at all. Post another laughing reaction image. I'm sure you have hundreds.
>>
>>64376112
I see somebody just had sex for the first time. Was it with that nasty bitch in 8th Grade?
>>
>>64378932

I don't know if your trolling but you type like a 12 year old
>>
>>64377803
I know what you mean. I'm in university but I still have that child like thinking. I look at my normalfag friends talking about having sex and think "jesus christ, we're not ready for that shit" and then I realize that we're all 21 and I've just failed to grow up.
>>
>>64378972
>women really don't like being approached by men they don't know, as a rule.
Literally wrong. Wait until you're older, kid.

Women fuck men in their social circle, doesn't matter how attractive those guys are in her circle vs the guys outside it, she's always going to fuck the guys in it.
Again totally incorrect. Have you never heard of the term "Friendzoned"?
>>
>>64379007
To be fair you did seem like you were just trying to justify your sexless life.
>>
>>64376112
y-you guys wanna watch wrestlemania?
>>
>>64377955
This is such a bullshit answer. I'm pretty much the funniest guy and I always get girls to laugh and I never get laid.

I can get them to laugh pretty easily, it's after that I don't understand. Escalating a relationship with a girl is the weirdest thing ever.
>>
>>64377955
>If you can make a girl laugh once an hour for 5 hours and she's been drinking alcohol she will fuck you.

You've never held a conversation longer than thirty seconds with a woman, have you? This is the kind of mentality I'd expect from a teenage boy whose only experience with women was through Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>64378909

you didn't read my post properly. Of course guys have one night stands, if they have the normal social life of a young person its going to happen. But it happens by luck and happenstance and you normally still need your social circle to get there, you're not getting laid if you go out by yourself are you. You need social proof, and most one night stands happen with people who know other people you know.
>>
what does inconsistent mean?
>>
File: 1315949095120.jpg (26 KB, 548x459) Image search: [Google]
1315949095120.jpg
26 KB, 548x459
>>64378993
>get told
>"m-muh low effort ;_;"
do try to stay on topic, tard
>>
>>64379049
>don't try and have sex with a girl
>don't have sex

WHATS HARD TO UNDERSTAND AYY LMAO
>>
>>64379063
I don't know
...yeah?
yeah
>>
>>64379054
Who do guys have one night stands with if not girls was the point I was making.
>>
>>64379049
The fact that you're a loser who can't close the deal doesn't make him wrong. All you have to do is get her buzzed and make her laugh. If you're not fuck ugly then you can attempt to kiss her and escalate from there.

This won't happen in a night unless she's easy, which is fine.
>>
>>64379035

read the rest of the post. I have a lot of knowledge and experience with this, I've known a lot of those pua types. Spoken to countless guys as a dating coach / sex therapist who are frustrated with how difficult it is meeting women in bars and clubs and have more or less just given up.

Also I'm 30
>>
>>64379098

guys if they're ghey
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 800x450
>>64376112
>giving in to the carnal Jew
>2016
>>
>>64379101
>The fact that you're a loser who can't close the deal doesn't make him wrong.

Most guys are hopeless with this sort of thing, stop pretending to be cool on a chinese cartoon image board. A normal guy fucks up a lot of the time when they

>attempt to kiss her and escalate from there.

or some variation of this

If you don't think the majority of men are hopeless and creepy when they try to get laid most of the time, just ask women their opinions on it, they'll have plenty of stories to tell you about their experiences
>>
>>64376714
This. I did next to nothing with girls until my mid twenties
>>
>>64379101
>>64379073
Alright I am open to advice.

How do I try and succeed to have sex with a girl? I don't go out clubbing because I don't enjoy it, but I can talk to girls and the gym, university and when I go out to house parties.

What do I say and do in these situations?

And how do you close the deal?
>>
Guys, you just have to not seem like a rapist or a beta, be vetted by one of her friends(male or female but female helps) and make her laugh. If you can do this and establish romantic intent early it's not that hard. Don't pick a really hot girl to start out on. Go chubby or not that hot. She won't be picky and she'll be flattered by the attention. It seems really difficult at first I know, but once you understand the process it gets so easy and it basically becomes a game where the reward is sweet pussy.
>>
>>64379177
just get on tinder
>>
File: FL0HON7.jpg (207 KB, 1200x1803) Image search: [Google]
FL0HON7.jpg
207 KB, 1200x1803
>>64379103
>Also I'm 30
>>
>>64378832
In the 1950s people got married young and divorce was highly stigmatized. Couples committed themselves to making it work. It was a better world.
>>
>>64379183
I've tried that. Got a few matches but never could really get anywhere.
>>
>>64379063
That you piss your pants from time to time
>>
File: bill-cosby.gif (582 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby.gif
582 KB, 260x146
>had a girlfriend 5 years ago
>autistic anorgasmia where it would take be 45 minutes to cum
>lost all faith in my ability to have sex since then
>too embarrassed I might repeat myself if I try again
>>
>>64379103
>30 yr old virgin
Pls hand yourself into the local authorities and have yourself sterilized.
>>
>>64379049
>>64379073

yeh basically you're just going to have to try and go through the awfulness that is being male in the dating scene / creepy guy trying to get laid. Just like anything else you can't avoid making misery, failure and making mistakes until you get anywhere. Unfortunately social failure is one of the most painful forms of failure for humans and failure with the opposite sex the most painful form of social failure
>>
>>64379213
Misogynist piece of shit.
>>
>>64377803
For anyone having trouble with women, do this
Just stop laughing at anything they say
It sounds easy, but when you're around them your instinct is to laugh and smile too much

If you stop laughing and smiling at them you somehow shift the balance of power back in your favor and this will unlock your god given alpha abilities

sounds stupid, but actually give it a try
>>
>>64379249
I don't accept this answer. I know a lot of people who have sex. I understand that I must be doing something wrong and must change in order to get it.
>>
>>64379213

you're right, it was a simpler and easier time, especially for guys. You got married at 20 - 23 and society pretty much did the work for you. Then you lost your virginity to your wife. Or you went to a hooker. And if you didn't want to get married young you could always leave it till later.
>>
You guys fucking suck, tips to getting laid, make them laugh, listen to what they say and be confident when making a move BOOM
>>
> Hey guys, I think the kid is innocent.

> He's a virgin though? Fat and has acne though?

> So?

> Well me and the other girls on the jury just think it would be safer if we went with a guilty verdict in this case. Don't you agree?

> No, but since I don't want to be labeled a sexist and I find Juror 8 to be sexually attractive, I'll happily cooperate and throw this social reject under the bus too

You know this is how it went down. Don't lie to yourselves.
>>
TELEVISION
AND
FILM
>>
>>64379276
None of this is true. I usually act pretty serious and then girls tell me that I look sad.
>>
>>64379235

I'm not a virgin, as I said I'm a dating / sex therapist and I was a "dating coach", you can't really do those things as a virgin. Getting laid is not a big deal. I can tell you're very young because you think it is. You don't even know what matters in life yet
>>
>>64379103
I don't believe this. My brother and sister both dated and got married, no problem. They both have kids and are exceedingly happy. Anyone can do it.

I'm an actual faggot and I believe gay sex is the ultimate degeneracy, so I'm a celibate virgin at age 30. I've been pursued by men and women but turned them down. One woman is still bothering me off and on, but she'll get the clue at some point.
>>
>>64376815

> tape Wrestlemania for me

This whole family should be executed to preserve the gene pool.

I'm always surprised to see real life Americans living up to cartoon comedy caricatures
>>
>>64379307
you're probably irredeemably ugly
the biggest mistake I see guys making is they laugh too much around women
>>
>>64379326
Incorrect.
Also stop living your fantasyland in my thread, it's creepy.
>>
File: 1401437875341.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1401437875341.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>64379340
>I'm an actual faggot and I believe gay sex is the ultimate degeneracy, so I'm a celibate virgin at age 30
I spotted the serial killer
>>
>>64379276
>having to go at casual social interaction with pre baked rules and tricks

imagine living your life this way

i'm sure chad is sitting there going 'w-w-w-was i laughing too much back there?'
>>
>>64379219
Do this >>64379178

Establishing romantic intent early is important. Don't be a pussy, she meets hundreds of pussies daily. Be sensitive but confident. Make her laugh. You don't have to be funny. Literally just steal jokes off normies or comedians. With my first gf at the age of 24 I would literally just steal comic's routines and slip into the conversation until I got comfortable enough to be funny on my own. Spend money early, then be frugal once you're dating. Surprise her with a big money expenditure once every 3-6 months. When she's being indecisive, make a decision for her and let her know that's what is going to happen. If she's a SJW and seems dumb, treat her slightly badly(ignoring her sometimes, vaguely insulting her). If she's an SJW and smart, be a beta bitch and she'll like it.

Pick a chubby or average girl to practice. Once her tits are out you won't care. The gym is a great place. A chubby or average girl going to the gym is a perfect start. She's there looking to bolster her confidence, and what better way to do that than to date a guy. Don't fucking use tinder, tinder is for sluts. NO FUCKING GIRL DELETES TINDER ONCE SHE FINDS A GUY ON TINDER. TINDER IS FOR SLUTS TO GET FREE MEALS AND FREE COCK.
>>
>>64379373
>people need sex this badly
>I will murder people if I can't cum into another person
I literally do not understand this.
>>
>>64379354
No, I actually just had a girl tell me on new years that I was cute but Im just too serious. So I tend to drink alot in social situations to be more friendly (Im a happy drunk)
>>
>>64379409
Pipe down, virgen and fuck off back to /soc/
>>
>>64379402
the fact that you think about it that way says it all
>>
>>64377955
RAPE!! SHE CANT CONSENT (ALCOHOL)!!!!
>>
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 24. I've had countless amounts of sex since then. Even with a former legitimate model. Although that took a very uncomfortable turn.

According to /soc/ I am a 6/10 AT BEST.

My girlfriend says I look better irl though. But she's probably lying.

So all you sad fucks have a chance if I can do it. Just give it time I guess.
>>
I have something wrong with my face so I'm just going to wait for VR porn or prostitution to be legalized.

Real shit draw of the cards this life.
>>
>>64377803
Please do not shoot me l, I can give you tendies instead
>>
>>64377955
>>64379454
Thank God for booze. It gives me the confidence to hit on women and it makes them horny as fuck
>>
>>64379409
>Be a SJW beta whipping boy

Jesus Christ have some damn pride.
>>
>>64379451
I'll let you into a little secret, kid.

Normal people do not need tips/hints on how to interact with people and do not overthink things when trying to get laid. Normal people "just do it".
>>
Most girls I talk to lost theirs at 14
Most guys I talk to lost theirs at 19

Chill out, people
>>
File: article-shoot9-0524.jpg (47 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
article-shoot9-0524.jpg
47 KB, 970x643
>>64379451
That's what it is, 'don't laugh too much' is just plain retarded, all that shit is is just a crutch to avoid having an actual personality so you pretend to be the imagined chad you've created inside your mind

If you want to say 'don't be a sycophant beta who laughs at everything to get her to like' that's one thing, but telling some autist to wander around not laughing at grills is just going to lead to awkwardness

just b urself :%)
>>
>>64379503
I forgot to mention that you always just fuck and dump the SJW's quickly. It helps cure them of the disease. SJW is pussy is great though because they are always angry and they probably hate you but they want your cock.
>>
>>64379049
He didn't mention step one which is don't be unattractive

if you can do step one girls will throw themselves at you if you follow the first anons advice.
>>
>Be at party
>Acting like social autist, but a bit drunk so pretty happy
>One girl tells me I have a cute smile
>Next moment, shit you not tells me she really loves deepthroating and needs someone to practice on
>Sucks my dick in the toilet
>Comes home with me and spends all weekend at my place
>Now she's my gf, have great sex everyday

Welp
Feel like I don't deserve this, but okay
>>
>>64379409
>If she's a SJW and seems dumb, treat her slightly badly(ignoring her sometimes, vaguely insulting her). If she's an SJW and smart, be a beta bitch and she'll like it.
Its the opposite, dummy. The smart ones want you to treat them badly, the dumb ones want you to be their bitch. Rest of the advice is decent, however.
>>
>>64379516
>talking to sluts and fornicators
>>
>>64379516
in conclusion, women are whores and will always be
>>
>>64379561
lol if you think she isn't sucking cock in dirty toilets daily

a literal cuck
>>
>>64379561
this is me

>all the sex I've had has been because someone else initiated it

thank you right time right place
>>
>>64379585
this post says more about you than it does about him :^)
>>
>>64379561
You're getting used, and if you're not being cucked by Jamal, you will soon.
>>
I dont know, Im far more sexist than I am racist. Women are just so fucking dumb most of the time, I literally only want to interact with them because of the slight chance we could have sex. Having a non-sexual friendship with a girl is really bizarre IMO
>>
>>64379561
Hey, man, that's fine. You're getting laid.

Just don't be surprised when she fucks another guy. You're not dating her, just fucking her.
>>
>>64376112
i had sex with a hooker at 16 and i turned out alright
>>
>>64379585
>>64379621
Why do you think that bothers me?
I don't give a shit if she's fucked 150 guys, I'm just happy I'm getting laid

>>64379638
Excactly
I have no deep feelings or sense of possession for her, right now she's fucking me, in a few months, or even just weeks, she might be fucking someone else

It's not like I'm going to marry her
>>
>>64379622
It's okay to hate women, most are pretty dumb and only follow trends.

But once in a while there's that perfect one that gives you faith in all women.
>>
File: 1448074779271.jpg (57 KB, 1200x682) Image search: [Google]
1448074779271.jpg
57 KB, 1200x682
>>64379583
I lost mine around 14 and I'm male does that mean I'm a man whore?

I'm 19 now and have only had sex with one girl cuz i loved her ;_;
>>
>>64379561
I would never date party trash
she does that probably twice a month
>>
>>64376112
i've never hurt anyone tho
>>
>>64379694
>Muh pure womyn

Good luck finding a SINGLE attractive woman over 20 who hasn't fucked a ton of dudes, breh
>>
OFF TOPIC

OFF TOPIC

MOOOOODS
>>
>>64379535
I never said I have this code I live by
I just said, whenever I see obvious autist trying to talk to girls, they're way to eager to laugh at everything they say, and it makes me cringe
>>
>>64379712
There are tons who have only fucked their high school sweetheart at that point. Then they go to college and turn to sluts though.
>>
>>64379712
I doesn't matter if they've fucked loads of people in a relationship.

But if they suck some retards dick in the toilet 10minutes after meeting them, she's a straight up slut.
>>
>>64379669
>But once in a while there's that perfect one that gives you faith in all women
Well I have yet to meet her. One of the last chicks I slept with didnt know who ann frank was. I was just thinking, the sex is the only reason I dont mock her stupidity constantly.
>>
File: 1438871695184.jpg (44 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1438871695184.jpg
44 KB, 350x350
>>64379726
drink bleach faggot
>>
>Muh faithful virgin waifus

Watch this, you nerds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
>>
>>64379515
>implying you or anyone in this thread is normal
>>
>>64379726
Do you have thoughts of committing mass murder?
Have you ever thought about rape?
Do you have lewd thoughts for young children?
>>
File: 1438870510122.png (149 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1438870510122.png
149 KB, 268x265
>>64379757
Hey you found a girl who didn't fall for Jewish propaganda you should have kept her!!
>>
My black friend let me fuck his girlfriend because I smoked a bowl with him when I was 16.

She was the most beautiful blonde girl with huge tits. I haven't touched a girl since and it makes me sad.
>>
all this sex advice sounds like it comes from people who read about it more than practice it
>>
>>64379792
She broke up with me like a week later at a Halloween party because I was "hitting on other girls there". Then I got really drunk and blacked out, but then woke up the next day in bed with her. It was weird
>>
>>64379801
how old are u now
>>
>>64379835
No, shit. It's the middle of the fucking night on 4chan. Who do you think is here?
>>
>>64379854
It's 11:30 in Europe, so NEETS are just beginning to wake up
>>
>>64379848
23. She was 19 at the time. I honestly thought now that I've had sex that it would give me confidence and I would girls all the time. It changed me, but I was still the same with the ladies.
>>
How did you guys lose it? I had sex with a drunk cougar I met at a bar
>>
>>64379846
Sounds pretty normal to me, girls always pulling the "you were flirting with other girls!!" shit it's honestly such a joke.

>>64379854
it's prime shitposting time in Australia.
>>
Why don't you guys just learn game and get laid?

It's actually really easy, I'm not even joking
This isn't one of those "just b yourself" things, you'll learn actual, tested advice for communicating with women and making them want to have sex with you
>>
>>64379887
My black friend let me fuck his girlfriend because I smoked a bowl with him when I was 16. She was 19.

She was the most beautiful blonde girl with huge tits. I haven't touched a girl since and it makes me sad.
>>
>>64379893
Why don't you read the thread you stupid faggot.
>>
>>64379854
12:41 desu

Morning shitpost before I go out to drink and fuck.
>>
>>64378866
the fuck is this "t." shit I've been seeing everywhere on /tv/ for the past week?
>>
>>64379893
kek, being alpha has nothing to do with what you say
It's pure body language and the way you speak
The only way to instantly have "game" is to do some coke and get drunk
>>
>>64379953
t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>64379953
it means "from" or "signed by" in finnish or polish or some shit. Came from /int/ I think.

Look up t. bootyblasted cuck

FUCK YOU CAPTCHA I SELECTED THE FOOD I SELECTED THE FUCKING SIGNS I SELECTED THE FUCKING CONSTRUCTION VEHICLES 5 TIMES FUCK YOU
>>
Really in the end you just can't be too friendly, or you'll end up just a friend.
Boom
>>
>>64379953
t. alberto barbosa
>>
File: 61vQfbje2DL._SL1500_.jpg (73 KB, 935x1500) Image search: [Google]
61vQfbje2DL._SL1500_.jpg
73 KB, 935x1500
Holy shit read this you nerds

WOMEN AREN'T ROCKET SCIENCE
HEIGHT ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT
LOOKS AREN'T THAT IMPORTANT
MONEY ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT

IT'S 100% ABOUT THE ENERGY YOU PROJECT
>>
File: absthl.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
absthl.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
I have had sex only one time. It was unfulfilling and disappointing, and it happened five years ago. I don't know if being a virgin is actually worse at this point.
>>
>>64380039
Ok, fuck off. We know you didn't read the fucking thread and you think you know shit.
>>
>>64380069
I'm in the same boat. If I was virgin I would have ended it by now. I'm chasing that feeling I felt when I was 16. She was so beautiful and she had absolutely no interest in me. I was barely there but for me it was a magical experience.
>>
File: rad.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>64380039
>attract women through honesty
>>
>>64379063
in = not
consistent = consistent

And that concludes our extensive three week course.
>>
>>64380039
>pua fedoralord enters the thread

I'm out
>>
>>64380111
explane?

in english pls?
>>
>>64380111
Elaborate.
>>
why didn't brendan use context clues?

They said his statements were inconsistent. So he should think about his statements. He made 2 completely different statements.

So he should have concluded that inconsistent probably means not staying the same throughout.

Why didn't he do this?
>>
>>64380111
why is it not unconsistent or ilconsistent or irconsistent

>english """"""""""""""""""language"""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>64380197
he has an IQ of 70, so when you say "he should think" i say he's already working at full capacity and it's NOT impressive.
>>
>>64380039
>HEIGHT ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT

They'll never learn
>>
File: bMZDmiOaADBNRrB-1600x900-noPad.jpg (36 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
bMZDmiOaADBNRrB-1600x900-noPad.jpg
36 KB, 670x376
>be me
>be 16
>uncle was like in jail and on the news or something before i was born
>they find bones on my property where i live with my mom, uncle and bros
>they say my uncle did it
>call me in for questions
>really just want to go home and play WWE on my playstation 2
>tell them i don't know because i don't know
>they tell me i did things
>tell them okay because i just want to go home already
>they won't let me go home
>they send me to another question guy
>he makes me draw creepy pictures but i like drawing so it's okay
>still can't go home
>my uncle goes to jail because of what i said
>everyone calls me stupid even my lawyer
>at least he has the same favorite pet as me
>it's a cat
>have to go to boring court
>entire time everyone calls me dumb and stupid
>have to tell the entire courtroom that my first gf dumped me because i was fat
>they say i can't go home until 2045
>mom says im still a virgin on tv
>i'll never get to see wrestlemania
>>
File: 1397500670857.png (1 MB, 1347x885) Image search: [Google]
1397500670857.png
1 MB, 1347x885
>>64380344
sure lanklet
>>
>>64380385
Take a leaf out of Danny Devitos book and learn.
>>
>>64380368
>the wrestlemania he missed was the one with cena vs. triple h

Didn't miss much desu
>>
Sex coins are the answer.
>>
Only a few episodes in but it's obvious to me Avery is innocent
>corrupt midwest pigfuck cops (illegally) search his house 18 times, only finding a key that was supposedly in plain view on the eight search
>the seal on the styrofoam container containing Avery's tube of blood was broken and taped back together, and the tube had a hole in the top like a needle had pierced it
>the lab said they would never do this
How fucking obvious is it that they framed him? Oh, and no fingerprints anywhere on the rav 4 but his blood was somehow in there.
>>
>>64380743
No, just legalize prostitution. NEETs will get jobs if they have a legal way to fuck girls. Bolsters the economy, stops school shootings, women will be more reasonable if their boyfriends can just dump them and fuck whores.

It's the best option.
>>
>>64380879
Spoiler: It turns out Avery did it, but the cops planted evidence and he walked.
>>
>>64380902
alright well how do they prove he did it? I honestly got kinda tired of hearing fat midwesterners and their terrible accents
>>
>>64377955

>Just give weird answers to her questions and play it off

No lie, this is actually all it takes to get a girl attracted to you. The fastest way to make a girl loose interest in you is by giving straight answers to her questions. It's incredibly boring and shows your compliance to go along with how she sets the conversion. All you have to do is come back with funny, nonsensical shit whenever she asks you something.
>>
>>64380879
The doc is kind of misleading. Avery could have done it. There's evidence that couldn't have been planted unless you believe the county murdered someone just to frame a guy.

I believe the ex-boyfriend did it, Colburn found the car and body, radioed the plates in, was told by Lenk to burn the body and put the Rav4 and ashes on Steven's property. Colburn makes sure that the caryard is searched. Lenk then plants the key. Remember, the first 6 searches were not done by Manitowac police. Search 7 was done by Manitowac, Search 8 was helped by Lenk.
>>
>>64379561

>going out with a girl who approached you first

You have absolutely no idea how mismatched you are. You're heading for a heartbreak if you don't have at least one other girl in your life that you fuck other than her.
>>
That's not really true. Most will end up killing themselves or fading into a life that is mediocre compared to the rest of the population's. Being a failed man is an ugly thing. There will be more killers, but eh. No one really genuinely cares about the murderer or the victim.
>>
>>64380985
>There's evidence that couldn't have been planted unless you believe the county murdered someone just to frame a guy.
>I believe the ex-boyfriend did it, Colburn found the car and body, radioed the plates in, was told by Lenk to burn the body
So you believe:

a) there's evidence that Steven commit the murder
and
b) that he didn't commit the murder

Holy shit snacks you're a retard.
>>
>>64381155
No, you're the retard. There's evidence that Steven was framed. There's evidence that Steven committed the murder. Neither proves anything. There's no evidence Manitowac murdered the girl and planted the body. That's stupidly farfetched. There can be two contradictory pieces of evidence you dumbfuck.

>shitsnacks
Archer is a terrible show.
>>
>>64381155
>There's evidence that couldn't have been planted
The body.
>>
>>64381236
>retard
>shit taste
>cuck
guess I shouldn't be surprised

>There's evidence that Steven committed the murder.
Your claim was "There's evidence that couldn't have been planted unless you believe the county murdered someone just to frame a guy.", you then, IN YOUR NEXT SENTENCE, claim all the evidence against Steven was planted.

>>64381258
Really? Really? Are you a fucking retard? A literal fucking potato?

>"I believe the ex-boyfriend did it, Colburn found the car and body... and put the Rav4 and ashes on Steven's property"
He explicitly claims the remains were planted, so obviously this isn't the "evidence that couldn't have been planted"
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.