[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're gonna come back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: obiwananakin.jpg (32 KB, 376x304) Image search: [Google]
obiwananakin.jpg
32 KB, 376x304
They're gonna come back.
>>
>>64375983
Only Hayden, because fuck Ewan, right Disney?
>>
I hope so
>>
Its gonna be great
>>
>>64376059

it's gonna be great
>>
I just don't care. Please stop making threads on my board
>>
>force ghost Anakin and Obi Wan
>all they do is talk about trade disputes
>>
>>64376075
It's gonna be GREAT.
>>
I hope anakin comes back just to bitch slap kylo Ren
>>
>>64375983
They're going to be resurrected!
>>
>>64375983
obi wans bringing her to the light side
anakins bringing her to the dark

it would actually be pretty cool seeing it happen one after the other, camera pans left its Ewan speaking softly etc guiding her to the light, camera pans left its Hayden showing off his good acting side by being an evil bastard trying to drag her to the dark.

This won't happen though because Lucasfilm, Disney and whatever Yes Man Director they get next will not have the balls to be ballsy.
>>
>>64375983
God I hope these two characters alone are better than all the new characters in TFA.
>>
>>64376127
well there was supposed to be a hybrid anakin/vader force ghost in awakens but it was cut
>>
>>64376034
Ewan was actually brought in and recorded lines for TFA.
>>
>>64375983
>Anakin is in the light
>Obi Wan is in the light
>This is not the last time they met as friends
>>
File: Untitled.png (317 KB, 796x736) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
317 KB, 796x736
>>64375983
Anakin's sooo qt ~~
>>
>>64376034
>fuck Ewan, right Disney?
Huh?
>>
>>64376166
source?
where the fuck he is in that movie at all?
>>
OBI-WAN AND KYLE KATARN SPACE WESTERN FILM WHEN?
>>
>>64376295
I think he voiced Reys vision or something.
>>
>>64376295
Google Ewan McGregor episode 7, m8, he recorded a line.

They also frankensteined together lines from old Obi-Wan and Yoda.
>>
>>64376295

Those Obi Wan lines in Rey's flashback/hallucination/Force sight are Ewan.
>>
>>64376336
Except for the word Rey. It was extremely important that they clip Alec Guinness saying 'afraid'.
>>
>Anakin is Kylo Ren's grandfather
>Obi-Wan is Rey's grandfather
IT'S GONNA HAPPEN.
>>
>>64375983
Will best character come back?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elan_Sleazebaggano
>>
>>64376538
Yes he settled down and had a good life, he is now a General for the New Republic
>>
>>64376034
>fuck Ewan

Only in my dreams.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.