[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he worship a traitor to the Dark Side and not Based Sheev?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Why does he worship a traitor to the Dark Side and not Based Sheev?
>>
Because they're biologically related.
>>
>>64373925
So? He killed his own father.
>>
File: 1fe.png (438 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
438 KB, 600x432
>>64373904
http://www.businessinsider.com/kylo-ren-knew-about-darth-vader-saving-luke-skywalker-in-star-wars-2015-12
>>
>>64373904
Cuz Sheez=Snoke
>>
>>64373925
He's related to Sheev to though since he used the force to create Anakin.
>>
>>64373989
Because he hated him you simple minded fool. Non autistic people have different feelings towards different people.
>>
>>64375230

Plagueis used the force to create Annikin not Sheev. If Snoke if Plagueis that would be another reason he was able to turn him.
>>
>>64375273

This. He worshipped his Grandfather Vader and hated his dad Han.
>>
Why is there no burnt skull inside of the mask?
>>
File: NBC-the-more-you-know-300x197.jpg (15 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
NBC-the-more-you-know-300x197.jpg
15 KB, 300x197
>>64373904
Because he is edgy, dumb, and delusional, aka a /pol/lack.

You know how they worship MUHH Aryan Hitler, even though Hitler is a small half Jewish Manlet Artfag. He doesn't even have blue eyes for fuck sake. Aryan master race my fucking ass.

Well that is the same way Kylo worships Vader. It isn't based on logic or reason. It's just emotional garbage like the stormfags. Or now the Trumpfags.
>>
Why doesn't Anakin's force-ghost show up to tell him he's being used?
>>
File: Kylo Contemplates.jpg (40 KB, 937x375) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Contemplates.jpg
40 KB, 937x375
The in-universe reason is because Vader was the figurehead of the Empire and was a powerful and feared Sith Lord, which is what Kylo pretty much wants to be himself. He wants to be something more than he was in his previous life as Ben, and sees Vader as something to look up. According to the new visual dictionary Kylo knows Vader turned at the end back to being good, and wants to throw himself so far into the dark side that he won't have that problem himself. He considers Vader the powerful, dominant icon and Anakin the weak and flawed mortal I guess. That's just how I see it.

The real reason is Vader is the icon of Star Wars and having him worship Palpatine wouldn't have nearly the kind of nostalgic impact on our culture like Vader does.
>>
File: 0116hang.jpg (13 KB, 190x254) Image search: [Google]
0116hang.jpg
13 KB, 190x254
>>64373993
dumb trumpposter
>>
>>64373904
To utilize the iconic image of Darth Vader for advertising and merchandise for the new trilogy.
>>
>>64375381
>Or now the Trumpfags.
read that as tumblrfags
my opinion remains the same.
>>
Sheev being a Force user isn't public knowledge, and Luke probably downplayed his role in order to rob Sheev the immortal legacy of being a devil figure in Jedi lore.
>>
>>64373904
Because the audience worshiped Darth Vader more than Sheev.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.