[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in front of a nuclear bomb. It is going to blow up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
You are in front of a nuclear bomb. It is going to blow up in 2 minutes and destroy an entire planet. The bomb is super rare, no one alive has ever seen it or knows what's inside. The basic human mind has a hard time processing what is inside the bomb. You need someone to help you diffuse the bomb and you need to choose wisely. Who do you choose?

1. A CIA bomb diffusing expert who has 40 years bomb defusing experience who has defused every bomb known to man and is the top of his class in terms of bomb diffusing.

2. Reincarnation of Albert Einstein, arguably the smartest man in the world and creator of the original atomic bomb. Him along with Stephen Hawking can aid you in figuring out how the bomb works and diffusing the bomb.

3. Rey from Star Wars.

Who do you choose?
>>
>>64371014

The CIA guy . Einstein and Hawking aren't bomb scientists.
>>
This bomb is armed! This bomb is mobile! And the identity of the triggerman is a mystery. For one of you holds the detonator! And we came here not as conquerors, but as liberators to return control of this city to the people. And at the first sign of interference from the outside world, or for those people attempting to flee, this anonymous Gothamite - this unsung hero - will trigger the bomb. For now, martial law is in effect. Return to your homes, hold your families close, and wait. Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours.
>>
Nothing, I would let it blow if this planet is full of shit-eating mongs that considering this farce of a movie as "entertainment".
>>
What a shit thread. Sage.
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
If the CIA guy is pic related than him otherwise Rey.
>>
What is Rey wearing?
>>
>>64371128
Anita go to bed
>>
>>64371014
>Him along with Stephen Hawking can

School starts in 3 days. Work hard in English class, you need it senpai.
>>
I pick the magic woman because she's magic
>>
Rey. She can literally do anything even bring the entire planet back to life it the plot calls for that.
>>
I've learned most things in life through my own means, think I can save the Earth while I'm at it.
>>
If in the next movie Rey ressurects Anakin with her magic I honestly won't be shocked.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.