[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else tired of his bullshit? I have had no interest in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Images_(1).jpg (6 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
Images_(1).jpg
6 KB, 255x198
Anyone else tired of his bullshit? I have had no interest in his last few videos, he has completely dumbed down his style to pander to his new 10 yr old fanbase. That layer of irony and intelligence behind his early stuff is completely gone.
>>
E.T. 2 was lit senpai.
>>
File: go back to.jpg (48 KB, 608x443) Image search: [Google]
go back to.jpg
48 KB, 608x443
>>64370845
>becomes reddit sensation
>more memes in videos
>quality drops dramatically

Wow, who figured?
>>
>>64370845
There was no irony or intelligence in any of his videos, you're just a special snowflake angry that your secret internet idol is becoming mainstream

He's basically a more retarded version of /b/ anyway without any actual edge
>>
the thing i kinda hate about it is that he's like "oh it's satire and shit" when he knows that wasn't fucking planned when he started doing it.
>>
>>64371002
Yes there was, he used to write songs and make funny jokes, now hes just rolling on the floor screaming

>>64370931
ET 2 was memes
>>
>>64370845
op quit yer bitchin
>>
>>64371005
He realised he can make a fucking fortune off it and now he's going to milk it for every penny, we would all do the same if we could and we would be idiots if we didn't
>>
>>64371039
That's pretty much all he done anyway, the songs were good but still hardly high brow satire
>>
>>64371039
He just released a new song, though.
>>
is just a prank bro was really boring, really his only video that didnt make me laff, everything else is fine, but yeah he kinda feels kinda phony now, i think he legit hates his audience, even tho he claims otherwise on his social networks
>>
>That layer of irony and intelligence behind his early stuff is completely gone.

literally roflmao @ ur post

it's fine if you like stupid mindless entertainment for kids, but dont try to dress it up like it's actually 'smart'. That makes you come off as even stupider than the retards who like it because he makes funney noises.
>>
I thought Hair Cake was fantastic.
>>
>>64371509
Imagine having to pander to some of the most cringe fucks on the internet
>>
>>64371039
>ET 2 was memes

So filthy as usual.
>>
>people thinking this unfunny faggot ever had any redeeming qualities whatsoever

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>64371660
pewdiepie was a good friend too

he was seduced to the dark side
>>
>>64370988
Do you have source for the original pic? (not Bernie, in case you were going to make a joke)
>>
>>64370845
It's called growing up, OP.
>>
too popular
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZUPQnHcne1FavX1IldTeYQ

HFZ is the new to-go avant comedy goldmine get in here before they get popular
>>
>>64372221
please don't let happy fun zone become mainstream its my last bastion atm
>>
Here we fucking go, /tv/s autistic contrarianism is now kicking in and forcing you kids to dislike frank just because he's becoming more popular. I hate all of you.
>>
>>64373194
I don't think /tv/ every liked Frank.
Look at h3h3 if you want a textbook example of /tv/ contrarianism in action though.
>>
>>64373194
ironic that the mere child that is young enough to be enamored with youtube comedians is calling other people kids.

I guarantee you this fag is still a teenager. Probably graduated highschool last year.
>>
>>64373298
>obviously underage newfag couldn't be more obvious
>>
>>64372221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGY9JjLGz8

wtf
>>
>>64372221
How are you not embarrassed to be sharing this with the world? You're being ironic, right?
>>
et 2 was hands down his best video.
>>
WORST ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST was pretty great
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 313x470
>>64374724
Yeah it's ok, but have you seen 'Chef'?
>>
File: CDPKJr5WgAAHGPQ.png (330 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
CDPKJr5WgAAHGPQ.png
330 KB, 600x372
Idubbz
>retard?
>or misunderstood genious?
>>
File: 23435645345534.png (73 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
23435645345534.png
73 KB, 201x226
Do you ever do things for attention?
>>
>>64374931
misunderstood gay retard genius
>>
>>64370845
Maybe the seizures or something
>>
Was always shit. When are getting /e-celeb/ already?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.