[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a few sentences describing a movie or a TV show and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: scriptico.jpg (6 KB, 260x274) Image search: [Google]
scriptico.jpg
6 KB, 260x274
Give me a few sentences describing a movie or a TV show and I will give you a screenplay of the film or Pilot Episode within one month
>>
>>64370745
>Let me steal your ideas
>>
>>64370775
>>Let me steal your ideas
>le eben, lets all be super paranoid and do nothing creative together, gaiz, may-may
>>
Qui-gon, Obi-Wan, Padme and Anakin starring in a sitcom kinda like Two and a Half Men.
>>
>>64370745
Pull down your pants, tuck your weak faggot boner between your legs, bend over and show us all your boy pussy you raging fucking fag.
>>
>>64370942
With Chancellor Sheev Palpatine guest starring
>>
>>64370812
nice try
>>
>>64370942
>not seinfeld

ya blew it
>>
An amateur bounty hunter captures magical creatures for extra cash, and works in a movie theater as his main job. The theater happens to be a hotbed of magical activity.

Harry Potter as a Tarantino movie, because fuck you and everyone around you.
>>
Hayley Atwell stars as tit-fuck detective, a rising star in the police force whose breasts give her psychic visions when a suspect's penis is rubbed between them.
>>
>>64371115
What if suspect has no penis
>>
>Toward the end of a bitter war, a military intelligence officer uses propaganda and fabrication to forever demonize the nearly-defeated enemy. "My Holocaust"
>>
>>64370812

Niggas steal ideas everyday, B. He has a right to be cautious.
>>
>>64371206
Only men commit serious crimes.
>>
>>64370745
A movie about a midget, going about his midget life. He gets fired from his job as a walmart/target cashier and attempts suicide by jumping off a building, but he survives, although in saving his life the doctors made him shorter by three inches. The midget asks one of the doctors "why did you save me" and the doctor's like "it wasn't your time". Then he decides to go travel the world, and it's all about how hard it is to be a midget for a while, but then you find out that the hospital that saved his life is owned by the mob, and these two bumbling hitmen are trying to catch and/or kill him because he skipped out on his medical bills. And he unknowingly gets the whole mob, even the godfather, thrown in prison because he's unintentionally aiding a pair of hot-shot FBI agents the entire time by making it super easy to follow his/the mobsters trail. At the climax he gets captured and creates a huge scene at a mob hideout trying to escape, which leads the FBI to smoking-gun evidence when they go to investigate. BUT when they pick up the midget and try to get him to safety, the mob tries to get them one last time in an epic car chase, and they crash and continue the chase on foot, and the midget jumps in front of a bullet or somehow otherwise gets critically injured while saving the life of one of the FBI agents. He's laying in the agent's arms, and the agent's all emotional like "we're gonna get you help it's gonna be alright just hang in there and the midget's like "it's my time"
light fades from eyes
blur and fade to black
courtroom scene, judge sentences the godfather and the two guys who were chasing the midget to multiple life sentences
credits roll
"My Time"
starring
Robert DeNiro as the midget
Christopher Walken as the experienced hitman
That guy that played the pilot on the new star wars as the newbie hitman
Marky Mark and a black guy as the FBI agents (marky mark is the one who gets saved)
The Godfather from The Godfather as The Godfather
>>
I marry a gal with three kids already and they're half black
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.