[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Rooney sees Kate on TV and thinks the Kate in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (694 KB, 2048x1598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
694 KB, 2048x1598
>it's a Rooney sees Kate on TV and thinks the Kate in the house is an evil clone episode
>>
I read that as "anvil clone"
>>
File: tumblr_frog_0074-of-5000.jpg (28 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_frog_0074-of-5000.jpg
28 KB, 403x195
>>
>>64366900
>an ancient anvil awakens
>>
>>64366713
Do you really think that two grown, professional, independently wealthy women live together?
>>
>>64366713
You're an anvil in the wind Ms. SlutEyes.
>>
>>64367007
They actually lived together while Rooney was in her early to mid twenties
>>
>>64366713
>tfw the guy in the background is me.
>>
>>64367007
I still live with my mom.
>>
>>64367248
Don't lie to me fella
>>
>>64367007
Rooney gets scared of being alone
>>
>>64367007
when schedules permit, yes, of course? kate is roons handler after all
>>
>>64367305
Watch the DP/30 interview Rooney did for Carol. It's a few minutes in when she talks about it.
>>
>"You mean.... sexually?"
>>
>>64366713
Me on the right
>>
>>64366713
I'd let Kate suck my dick if you know what I mean
>>
>>64367345
>Watch the DP/30 interview

The what now?
>>
>>64366713
Mara needs to stop shaving her arms, legs, pits, belly, nipples, etc, she'd look really good as a monkey girl, especially if she has some facial hair too.
>>
B GRADE

G
R
A
D
E
>>
More Rooroo stories please
>>
>>64367803
Kate was living with Rooney when she was looking to clinch the part in House Of Cards, she feverishly insisted that Kevin Spacey come over to inspect her collection of Arabic ceremonial horse whips before picking anyone else for the role.

One morning Kate's phone vibrated uncharacteristically, it usually chimes, a wide smile grew across her face and she attempted to shake it off to no avail, it was him. Suddenly the day's clothes which had been the only point of conversation so far between the room-mates for how perfect they were for all weather conditions needed to be changed. Kate hurried, enlisting the clueless Rooney for a special mission to get her favorite goat's milk cinnamon latte with 5 separate starbucks loyalty cards, all having different credit levels on them that may or may not have covered the price of the drink--knowing full well the starbucks closest to was closed for renovations, buying her at least 40 minutes she thought.
>>
>that time rooney held bird feed in her mouth for a whole day because she panicked when a parakeet wouldnt take it from her hand
>kate didnt notice anything was amiss
>>
>Have you seen my Rubik's cube, Kate?
>>
Who the fuck is Kate?
>>
>it's a Rooney walks in on Mara screwing her black boyfriend and Mara manages to convince her they were just wrestling episode
>>
Who here remembers the episode when Rooney discovered the pan cupboard in the kitchen and started wearing them on her head thinking she was a robot, good times
>>
File: rooney-mara-435.jpg (56 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
rooney-mara-435.jpg
56 KB, 435x580
>I met the funniest little man today, sis!
>>
>>64366713

>it's a rooney meets kate's black boyfriend episode
>>
>>64368939
>>64369161

lol
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.