[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prequel fights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1280x720-IrY.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-IrY.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
Some of them were good, you gotta admit. Still doesn't excuse the prequels from being poorly written dogshit, but some of the fights were okay and at least Lucas got the world-building aspect of the movies right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLV-Vpy1gqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYT3ctPuVRw
>>
>>64364498
why were there no qt Twi'leks in TFA?
>>
>>64364498
>Lucas got the world-building aspect of the movies right.
True.

I think all of us that were young 'uns when the prequels came out imagined an epic adventure of our own in the Star Wars universe, and the sad thing is a lot of our ideas would probably have made better movies than the prequels themselves.
>>
>>64364498
>good fights
>Maul/Jinn
hmmm
>Kenobi/Anakin/Dooku
HMMMM
>any Yoda fight
HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>64364693
>>Kenobi/Anakin/Dooku
>HMMMM

Just the Anakin vs Dooku part. Not much ballet dancing and parkour in that one, and doesn't last 5 minutes.
>>
>>64364693
Also Obi Wan vs Maul was good for the same reasons >>64364871 states
>>
>>64364871

Do you mean the introduction ot DUAL WIELDING? My husband's boyfriend's son liked that too :^D
>>
>>64365087
Nobody was duel wielding during that, idiot
>>
>>64365222
Please don't call me that..
>>
>sheev/windu
>AUUUUGGHHRRHHHH
>>
>>64365426
Go back to Reddit
>>
twice the pride double the fall

pride=1

1x2=2 pride

2 pride - 1 fall = 1 pride

2 pride - 2 fall = 0 pride

2 pride * 2 fall= 4 fall

to attain double fall you would need quadruple pride

4 pride x 2 fall = 8 pride / 2 pride = 4 fall
>>
File: oyveyanotherdeathstar.jpg (101 KB, 777x691) Image search: [Google]
oyveyanotherdeathstar.jpg
101 KB, 777x691
TFA still did the fights better
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.