[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, how was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Now that the dust has settled, how was it?
>>
10/10
best movie of the decade
better than the OT
>>
the shit posters were right
i don't remember thing from it
>>
>>64355835
Excellent. I'm seeing it again tonight, with my grandparents.
>>
One of the better adventure flicks of the past few years, 8/10
>>
6/10
>>
>>64355835
what ever happened to captain phasma?
>>
>>64355835
it was ok, i seen it twice and the second time i fell asleep and my date tried to hug me but i woke up on time to see the end and push him away
>>
>>64355971

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>64355971
>current year
>being gay
im shaking my head, family
>>
>>64355971
>>>/lgbt/
>>
8/10

good
>>
>>64356019
not gay
and neither the movie, in my opinion
apart from c3po, when we came out of the movie the firt time my mom said she thought he was gay and they needed to put a gay character to be modern
i love my mom
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.