[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cut out Rathtars, Leia hugging Rey for no reason >add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg (834 KB, 2400x1621) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg
834 KB, 2400x1621
>cut out Rathtars, Leia hugging Rey for no reason
>add in Rey flying on Jakku deleted scene to establish her flight skills, Snowspeeder chase and the Kylo in the Falcon speed
>raise the volume of the music

Does this fix the film? It may become 8/10 when the DVD us out.
>>
>>64351080
>Does this fix the film?
No.

You still have the problem of them purposefully toting around BB8 and putting him on display everywhere they go knowing that
a) it has a one of a kind distinctive paint job
b) the first order is looking for it

Like half of the shit that happened in this movie wouldn't have happened if they had just left the droid hidden on the ship.
>>
>>64351186
My gripes fix up bad pacing, you are just an autist.
>>
>>64351080
>cut out Rathtars
TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB
>>
>>64351080
1.- Make Rey a mercenary pilot.
2.- Give a blaster to Finn
3.- Chewbacca saves Rey.

Movie is fixed.
>>
>>64351080
Keep the scene where Leia pleads with the Republic, but they don't help her because they're corrupt.

Keep the scene where Unkar comes after Rey and Chewbacca has to rescue her.
>>
>>64351080
I don't get all the problems with this film, I think it's great, few problems of course, nothing is flawless, like how Captain Plasma had a total screentime of five minutes before being trashed, which really disappointed my wife's son as Brienne is one of his most favourite characters on Game of Thrones, he almost got into a temper tantrum in the car ride home from the cinema and threatened to beat me up again, I told him there's no way she won't return in the next film which calmed it down, if she doesn't appear, or she does an only has another five minutes of screentime, I think my son might hospitalise me.
>>
>>64351080
>Leia hugging Rey for no reason
>no reason

How's that autism?
>>
File: 1440510727605.png (174 KB, 572x284) Image search: [Google]
1440510727605.png
174 KB, 572x284
>>64351080
No. It's not enough to fix the film

>The whole plot is a shameless ANH ripoff
>Supreme Leader Smoke. Literally fucking who
>That orange CGI creature
>The main villain is a weak, whiny faggot. A Star Wars movie should have a serious bad guy, to give the main characters someone to fear.
>Death Star all over again
>Tons of unnecessary memes and references. Han Solo is literally reddit:the character in this movie
>Mary Sue

TFA is a 2/10 movie, with a potential to be 6/10 if someone good got hired to recut it. But it's flawed on too many levels to ever become a better than average movie.
>>
File: UNJUST MY SHIT.jpg (179 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
UNJUST MY SHIT.jpg
179 KB, 680x1024
>>64351080
That would improve it a lot, definitely

and I say that as somebody who genuinely loved the film and thought it was great
>>
>>64351769
She just lets Chewie walks past her and hugs a girl she has never met.
>>
>>64351769
But it's a knowing hug, not a "glad they rescued you" hug. Not a stranger hug.
>>
>>64351916
>The main villain is a weak, whiny faggot. A Star Wars movie should have a serious bad guy, to give the main characters someone to fear.

jump in a blender
>>
>>64351080
To fix it, you have to rewrite the entire film so it's an original script rather than just a copy of A New Hope.
>>
>>64352290
He is a whiny faggot that gets easily beaten.

Vader was badass in New Hope and Empire
>>
>>64352335
hes not vader you cunt

>its too much like new hope but i also wanted vader again for more EPIC PWNAGE
>>
>>64352335

The point is that Vader had Episodes 1 - 3 to evolve into the badass that he was in Episode 4.

Kylo's at the point in the George Lucas logic of character arcs that he should be podracing and calling Rey a space angel.

Stop bitching.
>>
The only things that stood out to me as huge disappointing moments were...

1) Starkiller = Death Star x5; destroys entire system we know absolutely nothing about.

2) Death Star x5 immediately blown up in the same film it's introduced in.

3) Chewie walks past Leia like nothing happened after Han gets fucked.

Still 8/10.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.