[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins in a fight: >Madara Uchiha (referring to Rinne Tensei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: reylo.jpg (627 KB, 1280x1504) Image search: [Google]
reylo.jpg
627 KB, 1280x1504
Who wins in a fight:

>Madara Uchiha (referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.)

>Shirtless Ramsay Bolton with his dogs and the 20 Good Men

>MaRey Sue
>>
>>64350674
My wife's son beats me in a fight every time, now I just curl up into a ball and try and protect my head
>>
>>64350751
Are you that neckbeard who keeps posting this forced meme in every single thread?
>>
>>64350794
Don't you fucking respond to me unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64350905
Yeah, he is
>>
>>64350905
Hey guys lets spot the faggot trying to force a shit meme!

Found him.

Now fuck off back to /s4s/
>>
Hold on, let me go ask my wife's son.
>>
Hold on, let me go ask my mom's husband.
>>
>>64350674
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64350960
Why so bootybothered, fuckboy?
>>
>>64350674
> I need to talk about gook cartoon shit but I'm afraid of /a/

how is this even remotely our problem you faggot
>>
>>64350674
I don't know, but my wife's son is quite rough. He beats me in a fight every time and takes my money. It's quite degrading but I'm into that.
>>
the asian one
>>
>>64351355
Have you asked his father to beat you too? Honestly the most romantic thing I experienced with my wife was when her boyfriend beat the shit out of me and then fucked my wife in front of me. She even got pregnant and now we have a beautiful baby buck
>>
>>64350674
That Uchiha pasta doesn't look long enough.
>>
There needs to be women in star wars so I can imagine them being lesbians
>>
>>64351751
I'd rather see them get BLACKED tbqh
>>
>>64350674
Rey, she's incapable of being challenged by anything
>>
Probably the Asian dude.

Genghis wrecked shit up.

So did Cao Cao and Lu Bu.

Fuck yeah.

Genghis and 20 good mongols!
>>
>>64350960
>Hey guys

Back to tumblr
>>
>>64350674
>Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha
>Ramsay Bolton with his dogs and 20 good men
>Rey and Kylo Pic
What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: TR-8R Kylo.jpg (811 KB, 780x953) Image search: [Google]
TR-8R Kylo.jpg
811 KB, 780x953
>>64350674
Reylo? Nah, I ship this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.