[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Frozen grow into such a phenomenon when Tangled is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Tangled-2010.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Tangled-2010.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1600
Why did Frozen grow into such a phenomenon when Tangled is a much better movie?
>>
>>64350181
Couldn't agree more but otherwise I can't think of anything to contribute to this thread.
>>
>>64350181
Let it goy
>>
>>64350181
Because Disney's smart.

They knew the gay Glee-worshippers would see it ten times each for the sing-along, and they knew the 5-year-olds would do the same.

And they were right.

In the process they kept it from being as good as it could have been by that musical shit, but hey they made fuckloads of shekels.
>>
Dunno, Rapunzel obviously is the better waifu as well (as a brunette)
>>
Tangled is getting a Disney animated series this year.
>>
Go home mr nedobeck
>>
>>64350181
Because of my wife's kid
>>
>>64350181
the loli incest audience is much larger than the loli footfag audience
>>
>>64350181
tangled felt like disney whereas frozen felt like shitty broadway
>>
>>64350181
Why didn't Rapunzel just tie her hair around a bedpost and use it as a rope to escape on her own? Was she stupid?
>>
>>64350181
They purposefully made Tangled to have more male appeal while Frozen naturally has more female appeal. Guys aren't as emotional about things they like as women are plus all that jazz about feminism and accepting yourself for who you are. People were really drawn to that.

Which is ironic since Elsa caused the most damage when she fully accepted herself for who she was and it took the love of her family to help reign it all in. People don't realize that the real message is to be who you are as long as you have the support of your family and don't go crazy with it.
>>
>>64350529
If you can't see the problem with this idea then you're the one who's stupid, anon.
>>
>>64350181
I preferred the music in Frozen all around, but yeah Tangled was a better movie plot-wise by a longshot
>>
>>64350631
what? did she not have scissors? I'm sure she could have fashioned some sort of shiv to cut her hair after she escaped
>>
File: 1396107860311.gif (3 MB, 360x441) Image search: [Google]
1396107860311.gif
3 MB, 360x441
>>64350631
lel
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.